Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 587. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
i need help for mining with nvidia 1060 VGA.
I come from Indonesia
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
I have an older machine with RX470s that has degraded from 28MHs to now about 25MHs on all of the cards. 

Is there a fix for this?

Yes, it's called the AMD blockchain drivers. That fixes the Dag epoch hash drop.

https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-Blockchain-Compute-Release-Notes.aspx

Remember to use robinHood version if you are on win7
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I have an older machine with RX470s that has degraded from 28MHs to now about 25MHs on all of the cards. 

Is there a fix for this?

Yes, it's called the AMD blockchain drivers. That fixes the Dag epoch hash drop.

https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-Blockchain-Compute-Release-Notes.aspx
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit

Is there a fix for this?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
@Claymore, first off thanks for the new release, I am grateful for your work!

I have been testing v10.0 on both windows/linux and want to share the following with you.

I think you're aware and it might just be a driver issue but since I am no expert, I would appreciate if you can shed some light.

When running 2x RX580 4GB and 2x RX580 8GB using robinh00d drivers with Win10, I am able to successfully UV using the -cvddc and -mvddc switches.

When using Ubuntu 16.04 with ROCm kernel and amdgpu-pro-17.30-465504.tar drivers, UV switches do not work, why?

I am not expecting a quick reply as I am sure you're very busy but would love to hear from you or anyone that may have the answer and/or solution.

I would love to go back to linux but I need at least the ability to UV seeing there's a lost of 2MH/s on each card which I can live with.

The better we mine, more dev fees for you my friend Wink

Cheers!
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
Hi, guys, I'm new to mining with 18x Gainward Phoenix 1070

What is now the most profitable. I'm guessing dual ETH+DCR?

What is your opinion ? tnx

You can mine equiash algorithm like zec zcl. 1070 is better equiash algorithm than ethash.
Activity: 74
Merit: 20
Hi, guys, I'm new to mining with 18x Gainward Phoenix 1070

What is now the most profitable. I'm guessing dual ETH+DCR?

What is your opinion ? tnx

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
claymore please fix the problem with amd blochain driver... it's exhausting see the mh change down and up every restart...
im I'm going to go back at 16.9.1 crimson driver

Happens after any disconect too
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
claymore please fix the problem with amd blochain driver... it's exhausting see the mh change down and up every restart...
im I'm going to go back at 16.9.1 crimson driver
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

ouch diff bomb finally hit this week - 20% diff increase , like the lower prices were not enough pain

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/15602/difficulty-bomb-activated
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
32 intensity works best for DCR mining with my 570s and 580s.  Maybe another .5% over intensity of 30.

Wow it's a nice hashrate for second coin. What are your Eth hashrates for these cards? My 6x RX 480 Nitro Plus 8GB only ~29.5 for Ethereum.
Anyone tried the new "Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.9.2" driver?
How does it compare to the [Suspicious link removed]pute driver (2017-08-23)

I think the compute workloads driver of Aug23 is the best. At least for RX 4XX/5XX series, I don't know about Vega but its price/hashrate ratio is so bad (700€/40MHs). We can only expect an improvement in Claymore's miner for increase our hashrate...
Activity: 81
To developer

Please add  http api  statistics (and option enable-disable)
Activity: 84
Anyone tried the new "Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.9.2" driver?
How does it compare to the [Suspicious link removed]pute driver (2017-08-23)
32 intensity works best for DCR mining with my 570s and 580s.  Maybe another .5% over intensity of 30.

For my 480s 21-22-23 even 24 works, if increase more the intensity the mining becomes so unstable
Activity: 675
Merit: 100
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
Did you test dual mining eth and lbry or other coins? How much btc change solo eth mining and dual mining eth and the others? And what change about elektricity? Please tell me about it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
Wink  what to mine after tomorrow?

I think the ETH mining is still profitable in the short term.

Whats so special about after tomorrow?
Activity: 30
Wink  what to mine after tomorrow?

I think the ETH mining is still profitable in the short term.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm probably the only person here who uses Ethman, but does anyone else have an issue where it constantly closes itself? Very frustrating.

Not me. I have Ethman running on 4 rigs (RX470, Win10 Pro, blockchain drivers) for days with no issue.

It was my webroot security software
Jump to: