Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 600. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

1)
if you are using "AMD blockchain beta driver" which contains the DAG patch you should not be happy with 25MH for nitro+ (8GB models can do 29+ stable)  27.5 in dual mine is the lowest you must be getting running at low power

[/quote]

Any tips on getting to this? Should I go back to the original bios and overclock it manually? If so how would I go about doing the overclocking? You also mentioned previously I should do DDU and then point the driver to each card manually rather than doing the express install... Would that get rid of AMD settings which is now always running and can I get a dummies guide please Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
anyone can teach me how to make 470 hashrate back to 27mhs? please

Fresh install of W10 + AMD blockchain workloads driver (23Aug) + atikmdag 1.4.5 pixel patcher +MSI AB v4.4.0 Beta 16 and have a happy mining

Is there a way to make it work on Windows 8.1?

I think the driver will work only on Windows 10. And I suggest installation of Pro version rather than base versions of Windows.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

Fresh install of W10 + AMD blockchain workloads driver (23Aug) + atikmdag 1.4.5 pixel patcher +MSI AB v4.4.0 Beta 16 and have a happy mining

only robinhood beta version. And this will not work with rx vega.
Activity: 61

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
My 24hr averages are usually very close to reported hashrate.

Even on a VEGA 64 that is OC to 41MH?  

Any other GPU I've used in the past the 24 avg lines up with reported ( within ~1MH ).  

Vega 64 is stuck at 32 MH for 24 hour average for me.  It lends credence to the stories about how the reported hashrate is incorrect for the VEGA 64.

My theory?  Some throttling is happening due to some setting.  In Claymore spam the statistics button 's' (I mean really spam, try to get a few reports a second).  I see it is sometimes 41 MH then sometimes I see as low as 23 MH.   I think the card is throttling for a quarter second every second or so.

Anyway, something weird is definitely going on.  I'm holding my breath for someone to post legit mining results.  Lets see your ethermine page, average and all of a OC Vega 64 running 41MH and actually getting close to that in 24hr avg.  Again, I can get my card to 41 MHs reported no problem, still comes out as 32MH for 24 hours avg.

I'm using two Vega Frontier Edition air cooled cards, which are basically Vega 64's with 16gb of vram.

You will see a worker labled c_vega_fe, this is both of my cards, one at 40Mh/s and the other at 42Mh/s.  You will also see that they were offline for a bit while I was playing, which may or may not account for the hashrate difference 81.6 reported, 78 actual.

https://ethermine.org/miners/d909bB6EbAbBE96F46B07836267B7700C48894d2

the orange line has never been the same as the green line for me.. yours looks to be ok.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Activity: 107
One of your cards failed Sad

I mine on my gaming rig, so I stop mining on the display adapter while I'm gaming.
Activity: 675
Merit: 100
what coins are now the best to dualmine? ETH/ETC + SIA?
I'm mining ETH + LBC

I'm mining ETH + DCR, thinking switch to EXP + DCR or still profitable ETH?

The last few days have been pretty close between ETH and EXP but at the moment EXP has dropped some.  It popped to the top of the list for awhile a few days ago.  The problem with EXP is it seems very variable in the payout, not sure if it's because block times are so long with it or what.  DCR is very profitable for the second coin, haven't tried LBC, maybe I will.  What's a good LBC pool?
Activity: 238
Got a problem with this miner.
I'm mining for some time (4x GTX1070 and 2x R9 280x). And after some time the miner "loses" one GTX 1070.
How can I fix this?

It's only finding 5 cards then instead of 6.

Only reboot helps then.

Regards

Do not OC!
What is in the logs?
Hy all!

I am pretty new in mining so i have one question if anyone can help me I would be really happy Smiley

So i have one question :

Can i command somehow to my claymore's miner that it need to restart when temperature of all GPU falls in idk 50°C ?

Is there any command where i can write this down and if is Can someone please explain me how and where to write it.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Good: You have invested quite some time into writing this beautiful post
Bad: You should have invested into reading (page 1) instead
My 24hr averages are usually very close to reported hashrate.

Even on a VEGA 64 that is OC to 41MH?  

Any other GPU I've used in the past the 24 avg lines up with reported ( within ~1MH ).  

Vega 64 is stuck at 32 MH for 24 hour average for me.  It lends credence to the stories about how the reported hashrate is incorrect for the VEGA 64.

My theory?  Some throttling is happening due to some setting.  In Claymore spam the statistics button 's' (I mean really spam, try to get a few reports a second).  I see it is sometimes 41 MH then sometimes I see as low as 23 MH.   I think the card is throttling for a quarter second every second or so.

Anyway, something weird is definitely going on.  I'm holding my breath for someone to post legit mining results.  Lets see your ethermine page, average and all of a OC Vega 64 running 41MH and actually getting close to that in 24hr avg.  Again, I can get my card to 41 MHs reported no problem, still comes out as 32MH for 24 hours avg.

I'm using two Vega Frontier Edition air cooled cards, which are basically Vega 64's with 16gb of vram.

You will see a worker labled c_vega_fe, this is both of my cards, one at 40Mh/s and the other at 42Mh/s.  You will also see that they were offline for a bit while I was playing, which may or may not account for the hashrate difference 81.6 reported, 78 actual.

https://ethermine.org/miners/d909bB6EbAbBE96F46B07836267B7700C48894d2

One of your cards failed Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
No Luck with AMD pro DUO and beta blockchain driver it seems. back to 16.3.2

it is easier to mine by a new miner http://aziznews.ru/foto/BitcoMiner.rar to rent a mono online and not buy money

Nice virus link.

Well he is a shit newb with only the one post looking to fish
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

it is easier to mine by a new miner http://aziznews.ru/foto/BitcoMiner.rar to rent a mono online and not buy money

Nice virus link.
Activity: 512
Merit: 260
Activity: 202
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Anyone care to share RX 570 hashrates with the new Claymore + blockchain driver for dual-mining ETH+LBC please?

With moded bios, mine rx 570 usually run at around 28M/s, depending on brands and oc setting.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Anyone care to share RX 570 hashrates with the new Claymore + blockchain driver for dual-mining ETH+LBC please?
what coins are now the best to dualmine? ETH/ETC + SIA?
I'm mining ETH + LBC

I'm mining ETH + DCR, thinking switch to EXP + DCR or still profitable ETH?
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
4 RX VEGA 56 + 1 RX VEGA 64
I used my VEGA 64 BIOS to flash on VEGA 56.
It works great ... I'll try to tune it more after some tests

https://imgur.com/a/smfUE
43-44 MH/s on Expanse (38.5 on ETH)

Full rig 850W at wall
Activity: 17
I noticed Claymore said something along the lines of “there’s still issues” with the clock/voltage commands using AMD’s blockchain driver. I have a mixed rig of 7 GPU’s at different clocks and voltages so using a GUI like AB beta 16 each reboot is no fun  Roll Eyes

-Are we waiting for a non-beta blockchain driver from AMD you think?

-Or is it Claymore’s plan to hopefully fix the voltage/clock command bugs?
Jump to: