Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 686. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
How can I tell claymore miner to ignore one gpu?
and alternativly to mine something else on one gpu.

so far I have been disabling the gpu in device manager when launching claymore but that is kinda silly

press 0-9 in claymore when it is active 0 shuts down mining on gpu 0   1 on gpu 1 and so on

Or if you have 6 gpus and you do not want to use one set -di 0,1,2,4,5 in bat file. In this case the program will not mine with fourth card

thanks for the replies but it is not working. The reason I want this, is due to a lack of ram on that one gpu
claymore still tries to make the DAG and there simply is no ram for it resulting in total failure

alternatively anyone have an idea to make the bat file disable one gpu for 1minute, that would make claymore fail to recognize it
-di 01245 Do it like this

set -di 024
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

still tries to write the buffer for DAG to the gpu memory even when manually pressing 1 and telling me mining is disabled on that card
Activity: 135
Merit: 10

so far I have been disabling the gpu in device manager when launching claymore but that is kinda silly

press 0-9 in claymore when it is active 0 shuts down mining on gpu 0   1 on gpu 1 and so on

Or if you have 6 gpus and you do not want to use one set -di 0,1,2,4,5 in bat file. In this case the program will not mine with fourth card

thanks for the replies but it is not working. The reason I want this, is due to a lack of ram on that one gpu
claymore still tries to make the DAG and there simply is no ram for it resulting in total failure

alternatively anyone have an idea to make the bat file disable one gpu for 1minute, that would make claymore fail to recognize it
-di 01245 Do it like this Or delete a card in Device Manager
Activity: 289
Merit: 107
anyone else had issues with lost connection on ethermine pool since updating to 9.8 or in general?

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
@claymore,

The miner really needs share difficulty output, I've made a costly miscalculation trying to solo mine ETC. Sad
Activity: 140
Guys, SIA or DCR in dual on green rigs? Or 50/50% what has more potential?
Activity: 107
GPU0, OpenCL error -48 (0) - cannot create DAG on GPU

the evga can't run the miner v9.8....What did I do wrong?

drive is  radeon-vega-frontier-edition-17.6-win7-64bit-june27

EVGA IS AN NVIDIA BRAND--

As far as I know, EVGA does not make AMD Radeon graphics cards.  The AMD Radeon driver is not compatible with an EVGA nVidia graphics card.       --scryptr

Never mind he lists drivers specific to the Vega FE.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

EVGA IS AN NVIDIA BRAND--

As far as I know, EVGA does not make AMD Radeon graphics cards.  The AMD Radeon driver is not compatible with an EVGA nVidia graphics card.       --scryptr
Activity: 124
perhaps AMD might release the new Driver that will solve the DAG issue once they released the new RX Vega. "maybe" any idea if we can preorder RX Vega?
Activity: 36
Does anyone know if there has been any more news on the official AMD driver release?

There are several posts on an unofficial release, but its been very quiet for the official release.

.......?
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
In terms of hashrate which one has the highest output between a MSI 980ti 6GB OC vs MSI RX480 8GB Armor OC, regardless of power consumption?

Someone is selling these used GPU at the same price.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
how to configure ethereum claymore on ethos gtx 1060

guys I am using this script at windows: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal username.eth -eworker username.eth -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1

how can apply this to ethos? script?  someone can share a sample remote.conf to ethos to me use in ethos?  thanks
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
I always get some stale shares on ethermine......with claymore dual ... ETH + SIA....
While there is no stale share with .... ethminer........ what is wrong Huh
Activity: 56

press 0-9 in claymore when it is active 0 shuts down mining on gpu 0   1 on gpu 1 and so on

Activity: 18

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle

press 0-9 in claymore when it is active 0 shuts down mining on gpu 0   1 on gpu 1 and so on

so far I have been disabeling the gpu in device manager when launching claymore but that is kinda silly
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
Does anyone know Hashrate of VEGA FE with 9.8 release and new drivers?

thanks
should be about 40 now as I understand.
plan to check out soon.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
Does anyone know Hashrate of VEGA FE with 9.8 release and new drivers?

thanks
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
the dag patch is working relatively well if volts are fixed in the bios and no fuckups with afterburner. Do not ever install this shit, resist the temptation. It may fuck up the system badly. Takes some 'erasing of traces' with MB capacitors power down cycle...on Asrock anniversary. Somehow smoother on Z270.
just finished another rig(not at the pic) all seems fine. set from below 1200 to 1000 last 4 stages. vrm top at 923mv

Impressive! Dag Fix not only improved you hash rate but also gave you an extra card to mine.
I should go for Dag Fix as well Smiley

lol. these are two separate workers all 470s 4gb. mind the running time. here they are.

there's another one at the top, not optimized yet but fixed dag issues.
Jump to: