Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 74. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Seems lately many people are getting issues with 4GB mining ETH.

If you look at the overall hashrate,
https://etherscan.io/chart/hashrate

It looks like the difficulty is dropping a little while price rose in the last few days, since the opposite should happen it means that some miners can't mine ETH anymore.

My advice is to use a different OS other than Win10 to mine, Ubuntu is not that hard to set up there are Youtube videos and tutorials that tell you each step of the way. Once you get that running it should be much more stable and you will have a few more months to mine.

In the meantime the 8GB GPUs are still pretty cheap second hand so many buy a few of those and sell your 4GB on Craigslist or eBay. You can probably almost sell them at the same price, maybe at a $20-30 loss, because most gamers don't really need the full 8GB for most games.
Activity: 296
Merit: 0
This miner will have support to progpow algo? Smiley  Cool

Anyidea? Cool

Dev said progpow will be supported if/when Etherium switches to that algorithm.

Thanks for answer Smiley
Activity: 50
I've solved the problem with 1050Ti by installing 388.71 driver version
thank you very much, bro! will try it now
UPD.
It works! But how long?
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
I've solved the problem with 1050Ti by installing 388.71 driver version
Activity: 47
Hello,
Sorry for the bad English.
I am using 12 P106-090 Manli brand.
The Manli website states that it is 21-22MH / s, but I can't exceed 16MH / s with Windows 1903 and HiveOS, and if I overclock, my speed doesn't increase above 16.5MHs. I have tried the most up-to-date nVidia 430.50 WHQL and Manli with the original stock driver. I downloaded P106-100 REV 1 driver from Gigabyte and the problem persisted. I completely uninstalled the drives with DDU, tried with Claymore v15 and old version.
Tried strap, disabled driver signatures. Where's the problem? Please help me and thank you very much.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3

Anyidea? Cool

Dev said progpow will be supported if/when Etherium switches to that algorithm.
Activity: 48
Today i waked up to my nvidia rig fo 1050ti 4gb telleing me CUDA error 11 can allocate buffer.
Same problem. woke up, 2 farms with 1050ti 4gb are down.

claymore 15.0
win10 32gb virtual memory (was 16) but increase not helped

Also me. I have four 1050 Ti cards in my farm and as of this morning the stopped working (after the #294 DAG apparently) with following errors:

"CUDA error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. check readme.txt for possible solutions."
"GPU X failed"
"GPU X, CUDA error 11 - cannot write buffer for DAG"

Reinstalling the drive did not helped.
Win10 64bit. 4GB RAM. 32GB Virtual Ram. Claymore v15.0
Please advice, Thank you.
same problem here, gt1050ti 4gb.

Linux is not an option for me because is a remote farm, and in this moment i cant go there to put up a new OS. Anyone, has any other idea?
Activity: 6
Have the same problem with DAG file using 1050Ti but just on Windows 10, on Linux everything works fine
Activity: 21
Hi,

I'm using the 15.0 miner version on Linux with 3 AMD cards, 2x R9 390X and 1x RX VEGA64, but it seems like the miner only recognize either the two R9 or only the RX, even if the three are recognized by the system ?

Is there a potential fix for this issue ?

Thanks in advance

Any idea please ?
Activity: 8
Today i waked up to my nvidia rig fo 1050ti 4gb telleing me CUDA error 11 can allocate buffer.

claymore 15.0

Also me. I have four 1050 Ti cards in my farm and as of this morning the stopped working (after the #294 DAG apparently) with following errors:

"CUDA error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. check readme.txt for possible solutions."
"GPU X failed"

I have the same problem with 1050Ti 4Gb!
Activity: 50

claymore 15.0

"GPU X failed"

While Claymore keep silence. Have you tried phoenix miner?

Well I tried. The same errror, wil not enough memory.
 Seems like 1050ti 4gb cant use more than 3.3 gb RAM.  Latest driver win10
Activity: 17

claymore 15.0

"GPU X failed"

Activity: 103
Merit: 2
ETH only mode   rx570 8Gb
It seems that undocumented value -ethi 16  gives a gain of +0.1 Mh/s   Wink

I also noticed that continuous mining in -nofee 1 mode
more profitable,
eg
the video card gives in fee mode   +1 Mh/s a lot but actually only +0.6 Mh/s  (-0.4 Mh/s will take dev), since half of the increase goes to commission, you still lose share at the switching, and even the pool loses its optimal complexity settings due to switching to the devfee pool
Activity: 208
Added to Miners Community Discord !

https://discord.gg/3GQQp2A
Activity: 296

Anyidea? Cool
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Could anyone recommend a good settings to mine ETH on gtx 1080 ti, please.
Activity: 4
I am getting a hard reset everytime I try any of the straps. I have testing mode enabled, secure boot off, driver 19.4.1 installed and 8 hynix rx580 8gb cards on win 10. When it goes to apply straps, it gets to the point where it shows the strap has been applied to the 2nd card and then...boom, reset. Tried with all levels of strap (1->5). I am setting the clocks with overdriventool externally, at 1751mhz (pretty low for testing sake).

The same thing is happening to me.I am at my wits end with this rig PLEASE SOME ONE ANYONE HELP!!! so i have a 6x rx rig with 4 x470 and 2 x570 all 8gb. ok so like a few days ago it crashed right and this is after a month of solid mining with no resets or reboots or crashes. so things that i have tried i replaced the psu with a 1200 watt seasonic prime which is more than enough, i also switched out mobo from a gigabyte h110 dm3 to a asrock  btc pro, i have tried lowering the clocks, i have tried mining on just the rx470s and the 570s all to no avail, the only thing i havent done yet is switch out all the risers i am waiting on mine to arrive which is tomorrow. but i highly doubt that will fix the issue as i am able to mine with phoneix miner but the hashrate is pretty shittty. i mean going from 191 mh/s to 90 something is unacceptable. so please any one some one please help i am open to any suggestions at this point.

Have you tried to DDU yet?
yes tried that multiple times with a gang of drivers and even went as far as too reinstall windows on a different ssd and all...
ANYONE HELP!!! Please
So then nothing huh...

Going from 190 to 90 mhs = your drivers aren't in compute mode.

Honestly, PM is faster overall.... Set drivers to compute, download the tweak tool and set tref to 30 and see where you end up.... My (6) card rig of 470s run 197 mhs on PM.
ok nm i got them to run on Phoenix Miner turns out one card is bad now getting 158 on Phoenix Miner but still geting the pc reboot everytime i try to run claymore 15, on the known good cards, man what can it be and now my other rig which is a 8 x rx570s is not letting me run the 8th card i mean it will load the memory timings and everything but when with the other 7 cards it'll crash but when ran alone with the -di option it will mine. man these rigs are starting to make me pull my hair out.
ANYONE ANY IDEAS PLEASE ANYTHING IS WELCOMED!!!
RECAP:
Issue 1= on 6x rx 470 rig reboots the entire mobo/pc when it starts to load the straps.
Issue 2- on 8x rx 570 rig will run 7 out of 8 cards with claymore, however when mining with 8th card alone through -di 7 option it'll mine just fine.

Please help anyone!!!
My RX480 has the same problem (Issue 1,Issue2) on the ASROCK B250 motherboard, but using the GTX1070 on the same motherboard is fine.
Activity: 150
I am getting a hard reset everytime I try any of the straps. I have testing mode enabled, secure boot off, driver 19.4.1 installed and 8 hynix rx580 8gb cards on win 10. When it goes to apply straps, it gets to the point where it shows the strap has been applied to the 2nd card and then...boom, reset. Tried with all levels of strap (1->5). I am setting the clocks with overdriventool externally, at 1751mhz (pretty low for testing sake).

The same thing is happening to me.I am at my wits end with this rig PLEASE SOME ONE ANYONE HELP!!! so i have a 6x rx rig with 4 x470 and 2 x570 all 8gb. ok so like a few days ago it crashed right and this is after a month of solid mining with no resets or reboots or crashes. so things that i have tried i replaced the psu with a 1200 watt seasonic prime which is more than enough, i also switched out mobo from a gigabyte h110 dm3 to a asrock  btc pro, i have tried lowering the clocks, i have tried mining on just the rx470s and the 570s all to no avail, the only thing i havent done yet is switch out all the risers i am waiting on mine to arrive which is tomorrow. but i highly doubt that will fix the issue as i am able to mine with phoneix miner but the hashrate is pretty shittty. i mean going from 191 mh/s to 90 something is unacceptable. so please any one some one please help i am open to any suggestions at this point.

yes tried that multiple times with a gang of drivers and even went as far as too reinstall windows on a different ssd and all...
ANYONE HELP!!! Please
So then nothing huh...

Honestly, PM is faster overall.... Set drivers to compute, download the tweak tool and set tref to 30 and see where you end up.... My (6) card rig of 470s run 197 mhs on PM.
ok nm i got them to run on Phoenix Miner turns out one card is bad now getting 158 on Phoenix Miner but still geting the pc reboot everytime i try to run claymore 15, on the known good cards, man what can it be and now my other rig which is a 8 x rx570s is not letting me run the 8th card i mean it will load the memory timings and everything but when with the other 7 cards it'll crash but when ran alone with the -di option it will mine. man these rigs are starting to make me pull my hair out.
RECAP:
Issue 1= on 6x rx 470 rig reboots the entire mobo/pc when it starts to load the straps.
Issue 2- on 8x rx 570 rig will run 7 out of 8 cards with claymore, however when mining with 8th card alone through -di 7 option it'll mine just fine.

Please help anyone!!!
This is a free forum , if the ppl want to reply you have to wait from 2 minutes to 1 year or 2 years , so don´t use caps lock to ask for help , if you want something pro you have to pay for it Wink
Activity: 22

ANYONE HELP!!! Please
So then nothing huh...

RECAP:

Please help anyone!!!
Activity: 87
Hi

I have been looking to raise the memory of 2250.

Will it be safe? I've searched the forums but I can't find anything, in principle at 2255 it seems stable and the mhs logically rise, I leave a capture

https://imgur.com/P8t7ve7

Pages:
Jump to: