Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 770. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
How to download? error

Download to the normal exchanger.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Currently if it cannot start and its stuck at pool/ initialing its default restart is 5 mins How can I change that?
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Wow GPU price has gone up . To what crypto can we blame for this . Look at the Russians, they left their job and concentrated on mining either Eth or ZCash.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Ok so after a couple days of troubleshooting finally got my first rig up.
Im currently running 5 out of my 6 six gpu though.

I have a r9 380 x and a rx 480 I figured they would be compatible as I have run them alone.
However if I both installed with driver 15.12 only the rx 380 works hashes and I get no temp or power reads on either.
Than if I run it with the latest drivers like 17.1 they both work however the r9 380 hashes at 0.
ANy suggestions on a cross compatibility driver?

15.12 doesn't support newer graphic cards. Have you tried 16.3?
About the temp you need to link both GPUs to a monitor... or dumb plug them (learn that myself yesterday xD ). Search amazon for dumb plugs.

Just tried that and now windows is picking up the rx 480 as a general one. Have you used this driver with the 480 before?
Activity: 34
Hi guys,

i need some help.

i have Sapphire nitro RX 580 8GB an a nice Bios mod wich runs on windows 10 brilliant. Unfortunately on Simple mining not so much because i can not adjust the voltage as well as in Windows.

i need to set one of those 2 Settings:

======================= setting 1 =====================

*1120 - Core Clock
*2250 - Memory Clock
*-96 Vol - Voltage at MSIafterburner
*60% - FAN Speed

29.45-30.1 MH/s - Mining ETH
75-76 - Watts per card / GPU-Z and Msiafterburner

========================setting 2====================
*1130 - Core Clock
*2080 - Memory Clock
*70% - FAN Speed

30.1-30.04 MH/s - Mining ETH
75-77 - Watts per card / GPU-Z and Msiafterburner

SETTING THE CLOCKS for memory and core is clear ....... but how to set -96Vol ?

is it possible with
-cvddc    and  -mvddc ?? 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE !

REGARDS
DANIEL

set POWERSTAGE to 4, even 3 if it's stable
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I have a r9 380 x and a rx 480 I figured they would be compatible as I have run them alone.
However if I both installed with driver 15.12 only the rx 380 works hashes and I get no temp or power reads on either.
Than if I run it with the latest drivers like 17.1 they both work however the r9 380 hashes at 0.

15.12 doesn't support newer graphic cards. Have you tried 16.3?
About the temp you need to link both GPUs to a monitor... or dumb plug them (learn that myself yesterday xD ). Search amazon for dumb plugs.
Hi guys,

i need some help.

i have Sapphire nitro RX 580 8GB an a nice Bios mod wich runs on windows 10 brilliant. Unfortunately on Simple mining not so much because i can not adjust the voltage as well as in Windows.

*1120 - Core Clock
*2250 - Memory Clock
*60% - FAN Speed

*1130 - Core Clock
*2080 - Memory Clock
*70% - FAN Speed

is it possible with
-cvddc    and  -mvddc ?? 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE !

REGARDS
DANIEL

-cvddc 960 equals to 0.96V. Is that the number you get on MSI Afterburner? This is for GPU core . If you want to adjust the memory voltage you have to use the -mvddc comand.

Activity: 2
I'm mining only ETH but for some reason it is also mining DCR. Is DCR being mined as a fee?

-epool us2.ethpool.org:3333
-ewal ETHAddress.RigName
-epsw x
-allpools 1

Is it really taking my config options or is it taking something that I'm not inputting? Where is that DCR info coming from? I want to solo mine.
Thanks

You need to use -mode 1 if you don't want to dual mine.

Thank you!
Hi guys,

i need some help.

*1120 - Core Clock
*2250 - Memory Clock
*60% - FAN Speed

*1130 - Core Clock
*2080 - Memory Clock
*70% - FAN Speed

is it possible with
-cvddc    and  -mvddc ?? 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE !

REGARDS
DANIEL
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
I'm having a weird issue. Claymore just waits after it starts and says OpenCL initializing... then it lists the cards and just waits.

I used to be able to fix this by restarting claymore or restarting the computer but it's not helping anymore.. it just waits every time and won't mine.. Any ideas?

Sounds like it could be hanging from too high of an overclock. Try backing down the core clock by 10 MHz and the memory clock by 50 MHz and see if it helps.

Thanks. I narrowed it down to 1 card but that card messes it up even at stock clocks/volts.

I figured it out by trying just the first card using -di 0 and it actually loaded correctly and mined. Then tried -di 01 and it didn't work.. then I tried all but that 1.. -di 02345 and it worked! so it's 1 card in particular giving me and issue.. it's actually the same card that kept hanging every few days stopping the rig from mining. I'll have to check the riser and maybe try that specific card in another rig to see what's up
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I'm mining only ETH but for some reason it is also mining DCR. Is DCR being mined as a fee?

-ewal ETHAddress.RigName
-epsw x
-allpools 1

Is it really taking my config options or is it taking something that I'm not inputting? Where is that DCR info coming from? I want to solo mine.
Thanks

You need to use -mode 1 if you don't want to dual mine.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I'm having a weird issue. Claymore just waits after it starts and says OpenCL initializing... then it lists the cards and just waits.

I used to be able to fix this by restarting claymore or restarting the computer but it's not helping anymore.. it just waits every time and won't mine.. Any ideas?

Sounds like it could be hanging from too high of an overclock. Try backing down the core clock by 10 MHz and the memory clock by 50 MHz and see if it helps.
Activity: 2

-ewal ETHAddress.RigName
-epsw x
-allpools 1

Thanks
Activity: 689
Merit: 253

hey there

I hope you can help me, I'm running EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner with my gtx 1080 ti but I also have a rx 480 on second pci-e slot, that I used for mining ethereum

So I wonder if it is possible to set up ony the rx 480 in claymore miner and force not to use 1080 ti? if that, how?

Thanks in advance

check readme.txt on claymore folder. there's info there showing how to do it.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
So no one else has noticed freeze ups or extreme lag lately while dual mining on the latest vs of claymore? Is it the recent difficulty increase or new vs?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I was mining @40mh/s since today with cuda miner 2x980 untill today for 10  days but it dropped to 37 mh/s.Is this because difficulty raised ?
Activity: 50
Claymore, please make new version with best optimize Nvidia card.
Etherminer and nicehash miner give more hashrate than claymore.
Nvidia 1060 make on claymore 23Mh, on Etherminer make 24. Nicehash miner also give 24 but working only with nicehash.
Activity: 91
hey there

I hope you can help me, I'm running EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner with my gtx 1080 ti but I also have a rx 480 on second pci-e slot, that I used for mining ethereum

So I wonder if it is possible to set up ony the rx 480 in claymore miner and force not to use 1080 ti? if that, how?

Thanks in advance
Jump to: