Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 813. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
But the fee is only 1% for ETH-only mining mode... that's what is posted on the front page...

Yes ETH single mode is 1% dev fee. If you dual mine you will pay 2% dev fee on ETH side only. Dev fee never mines from the extra coin like dcr, sia, pasc but you pay for it in ETH mining time.

In that case it makes absolutely no sense to dual mine because the profit from the extra coins is far far less than another 1% of ETH gone.
Activity: 2
Hoping someone here can help.  I'm looking to dual mine with Claymore (ETH and SIA). I would like to solo mine SIA via siamining (like I do with marlin miner) and ETH via nanopool but obviously do it together in one app like Claymore.  Here's my current bat file config below.  It's going through nanopool for both cryptos.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -ttli 75 -tstop 80 -epool eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal etherwallet.minername/emailaddress -epsw x -dcoin sia -dwal siawallet/minername/emailaddress -dpsw x -ftime 10

Your help is much appreciated.
Activity: 22
Effective Hashrate Drop Every New DAG in ETC and ETH 1-2% so becarful new Miners

can you explaine this please ??

is tha for the size of DAG increase and what solution can we do ??
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hey @Claymore

- It's possible to include a optional GPU power consumption information in the miner and ethman? We could have also a hash/power ratio.
- It's viable to have a average hashrate, like "last hour", "24 hours" and "whole running time" at least in ethman?

Keep you good work.
Activity: 22
Effective Hashrate Drop Every New DAG in ETC and ETH 1-2% so becarful new Miners
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Why is it better to use this then using nice hash?

Personal preference.  Try out the miners you like and some can mine the best coins and pay out in BTC (nice hash), others like this allow you to define ETH/ETC and a separate alt coin (see first page of this thread).  One thing to also watch out for
depending on miners are the devfees with Claymore ETH only its 1% and dual coin mining is 2%..   If you single mine you mine for me 36 seconds every hour, if you dual mine you mine for me for 72 seconds every hour.  So the developer gets that much time to mine shares with your machine.  If you do the math thats a lot of money to the dev Smiley Again, choose what you think is best for your own needs.
Activity: 33
Why is it better to use this then using nice hash?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
But the fee is only 1% for ETH-only mining mode... that's what is posted on the front page...

Yes ETH single mode is 1% dev fee. If you dual mine you will pay 2% dev fee on ETH side only. Dev fee never mines from the extra coin like dcr, sia, pasc but you pay for it in ETH mining time.
Activity: 215
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Working well for me but hashrate seems a bit low anyone have ASUS R9 380? I'm having around 15MH/s which seems a bit low. Maybe I need to tweek up some settings?

Thanks for any suggestion!
I don't understand why anyone would mine in dual mode if the fee is 2%... The additional 1% is not covered by DCR/LBRY/SC profit.

Am I understanding this right?

You will pay the 2% on the eth side always.  When devfee kicks in you don't lose anything on the dcr/lbry/sc side at all.  Think of it as a bonus coin.

Activity: 50
I don't understand why anyone would mine in dual mode if the fee is 2%... The additional 1% is not covered by DCR/LBRY/SC profit.

You will pay the 2% on the eth side always.  When devfee kicks in you don't lose anything on the dcr/lbry/sc side at all.  Think of it as a bonus coin.
Activity: 32
hello guys, is it possible to mine with a 3GB gpu now? Electricity is free for me and I am looking to some older cards like 7950 / 7970 because I can find them very cheap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
looks like a lot of hash getting added to the network.

also looks like it's coming out of asia.

Activity: 4
If i will have 2x 970 in pc .. is it possible mine both of them? Is it automatic with this program?

Yes, im trying out 2xGTX970, what i Found:
you have to Disable SLI
I got maximum 32 Mh/s combined, witouth OC, with high intensity, cant get both cards to do 18 mh/s same time.
Activity: 7
I'm having a issue with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04 on my 1060 3GB.

ETH only I get about 18Mh/s, dual w/ LBC I get 16Mh/s (Eth) and 33Mh/s (LBC).  Sia is a similar story.  My LBC hashrate should be closer to 150 Mh/s. 

This is on a EVGA 1060 3GB SC.  I have ample power going to the cards.  I've tried googling all over, but can't find much mention of something like this happening. On Linux I'm using the proprietary drivers.

(Note: This is on two different machines. The only common hardware is the graphics card itself)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Same issue here -- running on a single 1070 testbed with the 368.81 drivers.   Mining ETH+LBC.   The miner works great, smooth, no issues getting started and running, but my LBC hashrate is literally 10% of what it should be.    ETH mines at normal speed ~25Mhash.

Thing is - I can turn off the claymore dual miner, and fire up (same rig) CCminer to my LBC pool and mine at full speed. (200+Mhash)

I was under the impression I could dual mine at near full speed for both coins (ETH+LBC)    as I said, ETH speeds are right on the money, its the LBC speeds that aren't making any sense.  Temps are only sitting at 54C under full load (whatever I mine, single or dual)

Any ideas guys? Or is full speed with ETH+LBC just not possible?

Activity: 1
Hcx
Activity: 5
If i will have 2x 970 in pc .. is it possible mine both of them? Is it automatic with this program?
Activity: 16
Is it possible to set RemoteManager for monitoring 2 rigs with external ip? They have different local ip.
Could anybody help me?
Thanks

Simply put 2 external ports forwarded to different internal IP. So when you connect

111.111.111.111:4444
111.111.111.111:4445

will redirect to your 172.x  / 10.x / 192.x : 3333
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Today, 27C in London, tomorrow 30 expected.

Using -ttli for the first time today. Thank fuck for it. Claymore, I gave you shit for bugs in your miner in the past (and don't get me wrong, it's still buggy, especially overclocking features) but you have some very smart commands in there, I must admit.

Keep working at it, you can get it even better. I'm happy to sponsor the 2% dev fee (which must make you fucking millions nowadays since everyone and their mother is mining ETH). Smart man.
Jump to: