Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 820. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
GeForce GTX 970 / WIN10

I'm using now QtMiner from ethermine.org
My .bat file: qtminer.exe -s eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -u 7c9dd56bf5d842246efecdf4af6c9d0bbe5d66d8.rig1 -G

but 3 days ago QtMiner get error "QtMiner.exe has stopped working".

Please, can you help me how to using Claymore with my Ethereum wallet 7c9dd56bf5d842246efecdf4af6c9d0bbe5d66d8

Thanks!
Activity: 1
I HAVE A TROUBLE

09:15:49:337   1eac   This pool (eu1.ethermine.org) does not support Ethereum addresses as login (or requires worker name in "Login.Worker" format) and cannot be used for devfee mining, therefore it is not supported.
09:15:49:337   1eac   However, you can mine on this pool if you specify "-allpools 1" option, default pools (different from this pool) will be used for devfee.
09:15:49:337   1eac   Please read "Readme" file for details
09:15:49:337   1eac   This pool (eu1.ethermine.org) does not support Ethereum addresses as login (or requires worker name in "Login.Worker" format) and cannot be used for devfee mining, therefore it is not supported.
09:15:49:337   1eac   However, you can mine on this pool if you specify "-allpools 1" option, default pools (different from this pool) will be used for devfee.
09:15:49:353   1eac   Please read "Readme" file for details
09:15:49:353   1eac   Pool eu1.ethermine.org removed from the list
09:15:49:353   1eac   ETH: No pools specified! Specify at least one valid pool in "-epool" parameter.

SOMEONE CAN HELP?
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
WTF HE POST?Huh THEN ITS NOT 10% SCAM!!!
GH
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
@claymore:
1) Maybe I found a hint: Is it possible that it is some kind of IP address caching issue? It seems to happen to rigs which reboot and get another (dynamic) IP address. If I change the "IP" field in EthMan to the current numeric IP address or use an alternative DNS name which resolves to the same computer EthMan shows correct "up" state. If I change it to the old one its shown "down" again. Restarting EthMan seems to update these values and the rig ist shown online, even with the same old name ("IP" entry). Or it is some kind of update process which is only executed when adding/changing a rig entry. But maybe this helps...
2) Did you read my comment about retriggering above and understand my issue?

Please test this version:
https://mega.nz/#!C5xiUSYY!QY44OAExh5EQ2elGcH1DvfbkQMTkgMSwOEMLoG0lUCU
Let me know if you still have the issue.

DNS caching can cause some additional delays, but in a minute the lost rig must be found anyway.
I will add retriggering in next update.

Thank you, downloaded, running and watching.

Maybe another hint: even with this EthMan version and CDM 9.5 this procedure can produce an identical looking error: Use EthMan to send a "Restart Miner" command to a "read only management port" rig. After a few seconds it will be shown offline (although the client refuses the command because management interface is in read-only mode and just keeps mining) and can not be brought back until EthMan is restarted or the "IP" field was changed like in my post above.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
@claymore:
1) Maybe I found a hint: Is it possible that it is some kind of IP address caching issue? It seems to happen to rigs which reboot and get another (dynamic) IP address. If I change the "IP" field in EthMan to the current numeric IP address or use an alternative DNS name which resolves to the same computer EthMan shows correct "up" state. If I change it to the old one its shown "down" again. Restarting EthMan seems to update these values and the rig ist shown online, even with the same old name ("IP" entry). Or it is some kind of update process which is only executed when adding/changing a rig entry. But maybe this helps...

Please test this version:
https://mega.nz/#!C5xiUSYY!QY44OAExh5EQ2elGcH1DvfbkQMTkgMSwOEMLoG0lUCU
Let me know if you still have the issue.

DNS caching can cause some additional delays, but in a minute the lost rig must be found anyway.
I will add retriggering in next update.

Need advice from Mister Claymore or someone else.
I'm mining now at ethermine.org (Europe (France): eu1.ethermine.org:4444)
The pool uses diff 40M

My 3-4 cards rigs are doing fine, but I have 2 standalone comps with only one 30mhs card in each. And this one-card rigs have huge (5-15%) stale share rate reported by pool. all rigs have identical and fast Internet access with the multi-card rigs, 70-100ms latency to pool. Is it due to high pool diff and low (30mhs) rig speed? Is there a way to fix this without changing a pool? I can't move this cards to multi-card rigs ((

I'm using latest Claymore 9.5 but older versions seem to behave the same.
Thanx in advance

40M? May be 4000M? Stale shares can be caused by delays in new job broadcasts from pool side if the pool sends new jobs to faster miners firstly. Though it's just an idea.
Activity: 14
Looks like you have overclocked. Remove it, install original bios und hopefully it would run stable. If not, you have destroyed your GPU.
no, i under lock
SP nitro+
1266 down to 1050
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
  Will take another try at this. Few days ago I posted that my 7 gtx 1060 machine will only find 3 of the cards with win7 ult64 os.  I decided to try this with ubu 16.04 as well with the same issue. This points to maybe a  MB setting as opposed to an OS setting. Can anyone shed a light on how to make all cards show up?  Both MB Asus  H270 and Z270

Will be adding a MSI Z170A as well when the cards and risers show

thaelin

For windows go win 10 64bit LTSB or go home. Simple
What is LTSB???

https://www.howtogeek.com/273824/windows-10-without-the-cruft-windows-10-ltsb-explained/
Activity: 79

Help why gpu5 failed

Looks like you have overclocked. Remove it, install original bios und hopefully it would run stable. If not, you have destroyed your GPU.
Activity: 72
how much does dual mining increase power consumption on rx470 GPU's?

I am using -dcri 10 for minimum effect on ETH production
GH
Activity: 117
Claymore,
the problem with ETHMan 3.1 + Dualminer 9.5
If some rig go down, and then after some time goes up, it dosent restore in ETHMan, on screenshot you see that miner restarted and work, i launched web console and it works already 2 minutes, but ETHMan still show "lost ****". Even after 10 minutes ETHMan dosent see rig. So as it was with ETHMan 3.0, I need restart it to see all rigs stats again.

If you included cryptography and https, then maybe here some trouble with ssl? need to update certificate if connection was lost?

Can confirm this, same problem here.
The last update of EthMan improved the 100% lock after a warning, but a rig which was offline and comes back up is not (always?) shown as alive until EthMan is restarted.
Also the batch action is still not retriggered in case of a persisting failure.

I spent half a day in attempts to reproduce it, but it works fine for me, weird. If you can 100% reproduce this issue I can prepare debug version with logging and send it to you so I can get more info. PM me if you want to participate.
Retriggering: if a rig was lost, BAT file will be executed. If rig is back again and then again will be lost, BAT will be executed again. What's wrong exactly?

I can not 100% reproduce it. Just had the error again two hours ago. Rig already back online but shown as offline for 2+ hours. But it does not happen always, some additional aspect I don't see at the moment must play a role here. But of course I can try to help if you have a logging debug version for me.

Retriggering: as I already wrote - a single action may not be sufficient to bringt the rig back up. (i.e.: rig hangs - action triggered -> auto-reset rig - if windows boots into recovery mode because it is the x-th reset in a row you are ...... - the rig stays offline waiting for user input until infinity).
So: if an action did not bring the rig back up after the same delay time, it should trigger the same action again and again until the problem is resolved. (Leaving out luxury options like number of max. attempts or configurable follow up delay  Grin)

@claymore:

Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
Can mine one AMD graphic (example R9 390X ) and one Nvidia ( for example 1060) in same Pc

what i must do for mining with claymore with this two graphic card ? Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Did you put them in p0state , did you use the same driver? If the settings and clocks are the same then may be memory is different!

Hi, thanks for the reply. I don't believe it's possible to get the 1060 into p0 state - I tried and couldn't make it work. The MSI works fine without changing to p0 (it stays in p2 as well). A quick google shows nobody else is running p0 on that card either.

The memory is hynix, according to GPU-Z.  Very strange - it's reproducible with one MSI card and one ASUS card int he same system - the ASUS card hashes about 4mh slower with the same EVERYTHING.

Wonder if there's an old version of the bios I could try or something.... Any other ideas?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
  Will take another try at this. Few days ago I posted that my 7 gtx 1060 machine will only find 3 of the cards with win7 ult64 os.  I decided to try this with ubu 16.04 as well with the same issue. This points to maybe a  MB setting as opposed to an OS setting. Can anyone shed a light on how to make all cards show up?  Both MB Asus  H270 and Z270

thaelin

What is LTSB???
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Did you put them in p0state , did you use the same driver? If the settings and clocks are the same then may be memory is different!
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a couple of MSI GTX1060s which hash nicely at around 23mhash on eth.  I just bought some Asus GTX 1060s, and they are sitting at 18.8 - if I push the memory past +600 in afterburner it will crash, and if I clock the core up by more than 100mhz it will crash as well.  Same everything as the MSI cards....

Have I just managed to get a crap batch of cards?  Or is there somethiung I can do to squeeze some more rate out of these cards?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Guys are you getting with 280x previous 15mgh or it is down to 12.5 now?
Activity: 8

thaelin

Activity: 64

thaelin
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Hello.
I am using R9 380 Nitro Sapphire.
When i am mining solo Ethereum all is working fine, but when i dual mine with DECRED I get GPU artefacts.
Why is that?
Thank you!

anyone?

my 380 does the same thing, i think its just not fast enough.
Jump to: