Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 890. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Win10 64 bit, Stock MSI Gaming X rx580 8gb no riser.
Using the driver hack 16.9.2 with 17.4.3 on claymore 9.0

My 6 rx580 4gb worked fine.  Now with only a single card the screen goes black and the computer is unresponsive after about 40min to 1hr.  Before that it mines fine.

Anyone have an idea?  Thanks,
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
kid talking ... imo most likely he owns nvidias . . .

Youve wasted several pages on the forum with total carp i dont know where you get your figures from if its  just straight from whattomine  then you need to do proper research  of what miners are actually getting from there cards,then at the very end  you have the  GTX1070 duel mining and the RX480 only mining eth really fair  apples to melons

AH AH ! Right... I do strongly invite you to have a look around whattomine.com, looks like you don't know this website, and do the comparison by yourself. There is a special tab for ETH+LBRY, SC, DCR and PASC. I just let you look for it [Hint : Up and middle] As for my calculations, please read the loooooong post that wastes soooooo much pages, there is a bit of info about it.

Then you'll probably cry Smiley

Looks like you'all own AMDs, and that's OK, or at least it was last year.

Now... We are several people interested in Nvidias users feedback, GPU brand, models, stats...

Nvidia seems to do great with Xevan algo with gtx 1080 with a nice lead.
Only sad nvidia is so insanely expensive..

I'll be walking all over Nvidia with yesterday's R9, I'll post some screen caps when I get the cards.

Bring it on ! Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Anyone been able to get miner to mine at Nicehash with ubuntu version / simplemining.net Smos? I can not get it to connect.

Fixed
It was -asm 0 that was preventing it
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Hello

I have a question about ethman,

Can we use ethman only in local networks?
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Thanks for the response!!!
Can you tell some crypto currency like ethereum that are easy to mine with gpu with easy setup and is profitable.. Like ethereum price is increasing day by day. So I am looking for the currency which is growing like ethereum and is easy to mine...
My computer specifications are-
8gb ram, 2gb AMD Radeon R5 M335 graphic card and Intel HD graphics 520...
Thanks!!!  Kiss

Buy some new RX470/480 graphics cards You'll ROI in three to four months depending on your power cost.

He is running on a laptop... M335 == mobile
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
FYI I tested a Gigabyte RX460 4GB unlocked and i'm getting 11 MH/s ETH and 400 MH/s DCR @ 75W.
Can u test it on ZEC?

OK, I just gave Claymore's Zcash miner v12.4 a spin and I got 111 H/s.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Can you tell some crypto currency like ethereum that are easy to mine with gpu with easy setup and is profitable.. Like ethereum price is increasing day by day. So I am looking for the currency which is growing like ethereum and is easy to mine...
Thanks!!!  Kiss

Buy some new RX470/480 graphics cards You'll ROI in three to four months depending on your power cost.
Activity: 2
Thanks!!!  Kiss
legendary
Hii everyone!!!
I am having trouble with ethereum gpu mining!!! I used all gpu miners including claymore miner and all of them give the same error!!!

"GPU can't allocate the DAG in a single chunk. Bailing?"

I have done all sort of fixes but nothing fixed my issue...

For example I have increased virtual memory of computer, I tried different pools like nanopool minergate etc but none of them fix my problem..

I also changed gpu max alloc percent 100 to gpu max alloc percent 95. But this also do not fix my problem...

I have 8gb ram in my computer and 2 gb AMD Radeon R5 M335 Graphic card.. And Intel HD graphics 520..my computer is dell insperon.

Plz zzz help!!!!
Any idea? 😥🤔

Can't mine ETH with 2GB anymore, try an ETH alt like EXP or MUSIC.

-allcoins EXP

Use that for 2GB cards.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hii everyone!!!
I am having trouble with ethereum gpu mining!!! I used all gpu miners including claymore miner and all of them give the same error!!!

For example I have increased virtual memory of computer, I tried different pools like nanopool minergate etc but none of them fix my problem..

I also changed gpu max alloc percent 100 to gpu max alloc percent 95. But this also do not fix my problem...

I have 8gb ram in my computer and 2 gb AMD Radeon R5 M335 Graphic card.. And Intel HD graphics 520..my computer is dell insperon.

Plz zzz help!!!!
Any idea? 😥🤔

Can't mine Eth with a 2GB card anymore. The Dag file is larger than that, so you can't mine with that card.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Hii everyone!!!

Plz zzz help!!!!
Any idea? 😥🤔

DAG will not fit in a 2GB card you need at least a 4GB card.
Activity: 2
Hii everyone!!!

Plz zzz help!!!!
Any idea? 😥🤔
Activity: 12
FYI I tested a Gigabyte RX460 4GB unlocked and i'm getting 11 MH/s ETH and 400 MH/s DCR @ 75W.
Can u test it on ZEC?
legendary

Youve wasted several pages on the forum with total carp i dont know where you get your figures from if its  just straight from whattomine  then you need to do proper research  of what miners are actually getting from there cards,then at the very end  you have the  GTX1070 duel mining and the RX480 only mining eth really fair  apples to melons

AH AH ! Right... I do strongly invite you to have a look around whattomine.com, looks like you don't know this website, and do the comparison by yourself. There is a special tab for ETH+LBRY, SC, DCR and PASC. I just let you look for it [Hint : Up and middle] As for my calculations, please read the loooooong post that wastes soooooo much pages, there is a bit of info about it.

Now... We are several people interested in Nvidias users feedback, GPU brand, models, stats...

I'll be walking all over Nvidia with yesterday's R9, I'll post some screen caps when I get the cards.
legendary
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Activity: 12
Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner.
=========================

Latest version is v9.3:

Is it possible to implement a performance test for a specific range of dcri values? With the output of the results in the report file?
-benchmark-dcri 10-60,5 ({start value}-{stop value},{step})
>>
-dcri 10: 29.5 [ETH] / 500 [DCR]
-dcri 15: 29.0 [ETH] / 550 [DCR]
-dcri 20: 28.5 [ETH] / 600 [DCR]
... (dcri step +5)
-dcri 60: 23.0 [ETH] / 1500 [DCR]

Or the execution of such a test by pressing a hot key?
Activity: 41

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
Just setup my first mining rig and attempting to use Claymores miner,

The following happens (along with the config file). No error. No jobs, just sits there...

http://imgur.com/a/DOapl

Anyone able to help?

Hey, well just try the following, I'm not saying it's going to work.

Remove the stratum+tcp://
only have the yiimp..... in the line.

Hope it helps, I have done this some time ago and it worked for me..

Now using the start.bat method without the DCR part and still experiencing it so afraid that's not the issue!

I encountered this last night as well after a Windows update.  Not sure how to fix it, but what I did was download a new version of the miner and copied over my start.bat file.  I then stripped out all of my mod'd parameters that I use in the miner so it was just my cards and nothing else starting up and rebooted the machine a couple of times and "poof", started working.  The "poof" was the magic part because I still don't know why I wouldn't work in the first place.  Once it started up I went back in and applied all my modifications.

Already tried that a couple of times. No luck!

What happens when you run the bat file which is included in Claymore package?

The same (when specifying the same eth info, missed out the DCR part).
I've seen Claymore's comment of that, first page ( or readme file ), cannot find it right now. Maybe put -esm 2 or something like that
Activity: 48
Hi,

I have to thank @claymore - version 9.3 is running more stable and smooth than anything else!
With 4 x Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8GB (Samsung) I'm facing absolutely no issues under Linux.
The rig is drawing around 550 watts at the wall and is constantly hashing @117-118MH/s while
keeping very silent and stable.
I have custom mod my roms and also undervolted mem and gpu in a quite lengthy trial-and-error process. Power consumption is very important as power is too expensive in my country. Otherwise I could easily reach > 31MH/s.

Keep up your fantastic work, Claymore!

Thanks,
Andy

https://preview.ibb.co/k5pRt5/IMG_7770.jpg
https://preview.ibb.co/fAmjfk/screenshot.png
https://preview.ibb.co/hu5zD5/At_the_wall.jpg
Jump to: