Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 888. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hello my Claymore's v9.3 stop working after 3 days just turn off and when i try turn on it get frozen at Opencl intializing then windows show "program stop working" i have card msi rx 570 armor oc. what to do?
Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

Reinstalling the drivers does not help, only restoring the system to a setting (after installation) allows you to start mining. But then again, after turning off Claymore again does not want to run. I am working on windows 10.
I REALLY NEED HELP Sad

Can you try reducing the clock frequency? Or wait a bit longer after the Windows start and then start the mining.

is one thing more what i see when it work Claymore show my card have 4gb and when dont want work the Claymore show the card have 3gb and ged frozen
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hello my Claymore's v9.3 stop working after 3 days just turn off and when i try turn on it get frozen at Opencl intializing then windows show "program stop working" i have card msi rx 570 armor oc. what to do?
Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

Reinstalling the drivers does not help, only restoring the system to a setting (after installation) allows you to start mining. But then again, after turning off Claymore again does not want to run. I am working on windows 10.
I REALLY NEED HELP Sad

Can you try reducing the clock frequency? Or wait a bit longer after the Windows start and then start the mining.
Activity: 129
kid talking ... imo most likely he owns nvidias . . .

Youve wasted several pages on the forum with total carp i dont know where you get your figures from if its  just straight from whattomine  then you need to do proper research  of what miners are actually getting from there cards,then at the very end  you have the  GTX1070 duel mining and the RX480 only mining eth really fair  apples to melons

AH AH ! Right... I do strongly invite you to have a look around whattomine.com, looks like you don't know this website, and do the comparison by yourself. There is a special tab for ETH+LBRY, SC, DCR and PASC. I just let you look for it [Hint : Up and middle] As for my calculations, please read the loooooong post that wastes soooooo much pages, there is a bit of info about it.

Then you'll probably cry Smiley

Looks like you'all own AMDs, and that's OK, or at least it was last year.

Now... We are several people interested in Nvidias users feedback, GPU brand, models, stats...

Nvidia seems to do great with Xevan algo with gtx 1080 with a nice lead.
Only sad nvidia is so insanely expensive..

I'll be walking all over Nvidia with yesterday's R9, I'll post some screen caps when I get the cards.

Bring it on ! Smiley

I got 50 MH/s not on yesterday's R9 but last week's HD 7990 6GB!

Good day to you sir.

Edit:

Considering gtx 1060's but they don't mix with Radeons so I'm a weary about dropping $275 to test it out.

Maybe somebody with one could test it on EXP and post results?

Yeah, that's 25MH/s per GPU @375W total, so ?

I get 47MH/s on 2 x GTX970 @350W, which is waaaaaay outdated...

Feels a bit wrong, this whole lot of denial. I don't spit on AMDs, I don't even own a full Nvidia rig, I'm just looking for the best investment to come and make it worth it. I was sure to go AMD for weeks, before I ran into couple of Nvidia fanatics reviews, that I compared with whattomine.com stats.

So, either whattomine's paid by Nvidia to pump up the stats, or there is an AMD lobby sitting here...

By the way, wicked results for the tiny RX 570ITX, and for that price ! This is a 4GB card, what are the predicitons about DAG file size in the near future ?

Im so happy with the 2 i got for testing that i already ordered 16 more, to complete 3 itx rigs.

They've been running no trouble at 25.4 mh/s @ 97-102W since mounting.   (51Mh/s @ 204W)

The little heat they make compared to all other cards i have is astonishing.
I regret buying rx480s .. should have waited and got 20 more if these instead.

About 4gb ... it should hold for a while.
At the price im getting these cards i have ROI on 2 months, maybe even less... beyond that its bonus...
When/IF eth hits 4gh, I will just have to move those rigs to other coins. But this should be way way way way way beyond ROI.

Imagine what these sweet small monsters can do with modded bios  Cool

25.4 mh/s @ 97-102W  is that at the  wall or gpu-z

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Youve wasted several pages on the forum with total carp i dont know where you get your figures from if its  just straight from whattomine  then you need to do proper research  of what miners are actually getting from there cards,then at the very end  you have the  GTX1070 duel mining and the RX480 only mining eth really fair  apples to melons

AH AH ! Right... I do strongly invite you to have a look around whattomine.com, looks like you don't know this website, and do the comparison by yourself. There is a special tab for ETH+LBRY, SC, DCR and PASC. I just let you look for it [Hint : Up and middle] As for my calculations, please read the loooooong post that wastes soooooo much pages, there is a bit of info about it.

Now... We are several people interested in Nvidias users feedback, GPU brand, models, stats...

I'll be walking all over Nvidia with yesterday's R9, I'll post some screen caps when I get the cards.

Bring it on ! Smiley

Good day to you sir.

Edit:

Considering gtx 1060's but they don't mix with Radeons so I'm a weary about dropping $275 to test it out.

Feels a bit wrong, this whole lot of denial. I don't spit on AMDs, I don't even own a full Nvidia rig, I'm just looking for the best investment to come and make it worth it. I was sure to go AMD for weeks, before I ran into couple of Nvidia fanatics reviews, that I compared with whattomine.com stats.

So, either whattomine's paid by Nvidia to pump up the stats, or there is an AMD lobby sitting here...

By the way, wicked results for the tiny RX 570ITX, and for that price ! This is a 4GB card, what are the predicitons about DAG file size in the near future ?

Im so happy with the 2 i got for testing that i already ordered 16 more, to complete 3 itx rigs.

They've been running no trouble at 25.4 mh/s @ 97-102W since mounting.   (51Mh/s @ 204W)

The little heat they make compared to all other cards i have is astonishing.
I regret buying rx480s .. should have waited and got 20 more if these instead.

About 4gb ... it should hold for a while.
At the price im getting these cards i have ROI on 2 months, maybe even less... beyond that its bonus...
When/IF eth hits 4gh, I will just have to move those rigs to other coins. But this should be way way way way way beyond ROI.

Imagine what these sweet small monsters can do with modded bios  Cool

Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

I REALLY NEED HELP Sad
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
i have set -dbg 0 (which is default anyways..) but i still have alot of spam in the console (share accepted, share found, etc...)  Huh it make very hard if not impossible to read important messages
Activity: 41

Bring it on ! Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/w0B8H41.png

Good day to you sir.

https://i.imgur.com/J7hTa1G.jpg

Edit:

Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.
Thanks for help.
Activity: 15
Hello claymore, I have 7 cards rx 580 8gb and when I start to mine for dual mimer I get this error which causes me to be restarted.

GPU2, OpenCL error -4 (0) - cannot create DAG on GPU
Cry Cry Cry

What will be the solution to the problem?

increase your virtual memory. maybe more than 8gb. this solved same problem for me.
Activity: 30
Hello claymore, I have 7 cards rx 580 8gb and when I start to mine for dual mimer I get this error which causes me to be restarted.

Cry Cry Cry

Does it have the same problem while single mine?
Activity: 41

Cry Cry Cry

Activity: 46
Hello. What can i mine in beginning with two GTX980ti@6Gb cards? Is it possible?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

Bring it on ! Smiley

Good day to you sir.

Edit:

Activity: 54
Hii everyone!!!
I am having trouble with ethereum gpu mining!!! I used all gpu miners including claymore miner and all of them give the same error!!!

"GPU can't allocate the DAG in a single chunk. Bailing?"

I have done all sort of fixes but nothing fixed my issue...

For example I have increased virtual memory of computer, I tried different pools like nanopool minergate etc but none of them fix my problem..

I also changed gpu max alloc percent 100 to gpu max alloc percent 95. But this also do not fix my problem...

I have 8gb ram in my computer and 2 gb AMD Radeon R5 M335 Graphic card.. And Intel HD graphics 520..my computer is dell insperon.

Plz zzz help!!!!
Any idea? 😥🤔

Can't mine ETH with 2GB anymore, try an ETH alt like EXP or MUSIC.

-allcoins EXP

Use that for 2GB cards.

Hmm I've just ordered some 4GB rx470's... Should I cancel them and go for the more expensive 8GB version? Or will proof of stake come first?

Read a few posts up and reconsider everything
Didnt find any specific reply to my question.

if POS come you can always mine ETC, also good profit better with dual mine DCR.

I'm ordering new parts for 2 miners.
Activity: 773
Merit: 528
Hii everyone!!!
I am having trouble with ethereum gpu mining!!! I used all gpu miners including claymore miner and all of them give the same error!!!

For example I have increased virtual memory of computer, I tried different pools like nanopool minergate etc but none of them fix my problem..

I also changed gpu max alloc percent 100 to gpu max alloc percent 95. But this also do not fix my problem...

I have 8gb ram in my computer and 2 gb AMD Radeon R5 M335 Graphic card.. And Intel HD graphics 520..my computer is dell insperon.

Plz zzz help!!!!
Any idea? 😥🤔

-allcoins EXP

Use that for 2GB cards.

Hmm I've just ordered some 4GB rx470's... Should I cancel them and go for the more expensive 8GB version? Or will proof of stake come first?

Didnt find any specific reply to my question.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Hii everyone!!!

Plz zzz help!!!!
Any idea? 😥🤔

-allcoins EXP

Use that for 2GB cards.

Activity: 773
Merit: 528
Hii everyone!!!

Plz zzz help!!!!
Any idea? 😥🤔

-allcoins EXP

Use that for 2GB cards.

Activity: 37
Does claymores miner work with windows 8 ? cant seem to find it and on claymores post he just states windows 7 and 10
Jump to: