Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 887. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I get this error those three days

ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008
DevFee: ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...

and need to restart miner frequently

Any idea?

Activity: 289
Merit: 107
Hi Claymore,
I can't use USB wireless adapter tp-link 722n with Claymore v9.3. Every time mining starts, the internet connection immediately stops.
How to fix this problem, thank you.

I had that issue as well until i changed to 2.4ghz instead of 5ghz network. For some reason it seemed like the power draw was knocking the 5ghz out, but has been fine every since on 2.4.
Activity: 32
Hi Claymore,
I can't use USB wireless adapter tp-link 722n with Claymore v9.3. Every time mining starts, the internet connection immediately stops.
How to fix this problem, thank you.
So i re-installed windows, installed fresh claymore and its still doing the same thing. As soon as the program starts to GPU buffer or starts to hash the screen goes blank blue or black and locks up. There are no errors showing up in the miner log. I'm installing minergate now to see if it does the same thing with that. Anyone have any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
Hello my Claymore's v9.3 stop working after 3 days just turn off and when i try turn on it get frozen at Opencl intializing then windows show "program stop working" i have card msi rx 570 armor oc. what to do?
Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

Reinstalling the drivers does not help, only restoring the system to a setting (after installation) allows you to start mining. But then again, after turning off Claymore again does not want to run. I am working on windows 10.
I REALLY NEED HELP Sad

Can you try reducing the clock frequency? Or wait a bit longer after the Windows start and then start the mining.

is one thing more what i see when it work Claymore show my card have 4gb and when dont want work the Claymore show the card have 3gb and ged frozen

And it happend not only when i turn off windows is always when i turn off Claymore, in last night i had no power for 5 minutes, computer start alone but the program not, and later after 6h i try turn on it and it still dont wanted work. i dont know what to do

Help i want to run it before night Sad

hey just set your clock and mclock values to normal. To default values. This must help and dont overclock much again.

i never OC it, i had the sam problem on windows 7 and 10

How much RAM you have?

mobo asus m2n68-am se2
CPU AMD ATHLON 64 X2 3800+
RAM ddr2 2gb
Used parts that I already had at home, can this be the reason? If so I will invest a little more or I will transfer the card to my PC
i've tried everything i can think of at this point minus, redoing windows. Doesn't make sense though considering I've been running it all day with each card for testing and after swapping out for the 4th card, the issue just appeared on the next boot up. nothing changed except the next 2 cards that I tried. running 16.9.1, and z170a gaming pro carbon. Same setup as the other machine I just built.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hello my Claymore's v9.3 stop working after 3 days just turn off and when i try turn on it get frozen at Opencl intializing then windows show "program stop working" i have card msi rx 570 armor oc. what to do?
Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

Reinstalling the drivers does not help, only restoring the system to a setting (after installation) allows you to start mining. But then again, after turning off Claymore again does not want to run. I am working on windows 10.
I REALLY NEED HELP Sad

Can you try reducing the clock frequency? Or wait a bit longer after the Windows start and then start the mining.

is one thing more what i see when it work Claymore show my card have 4gb and when dont want work the Claymore show the card have 3gb and ged frozen

And it happend not only when i turn off windows is always when i turn off Claymore, in last night i had no power for 5 minutes, computer start alone but the program not, and later after 6h i try turn on it and it still dont wanted work. i dont know what to do

hey just set your clock and mclock values to normal. To default values. This must help and dont overclock much again.

How much RAM you have?

mobo asus m2n68-am se2
CPU AMD ATHLON 64 X2 3800+
RAM ddr2 2gb
Used parts that I already had at home, can this be the reason? If so I will invest a little more or I will transfer the card to my PC
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Have you tested with any other miners to see if it crashes there too? What motherboard, PSU and risers are you using? Also which drivers do you have installed?
having a weird issue. I'm setting up my 2nd rig and modding each of my 6 strix rx 480 8gb cards one at a time. I got through the first 3 just fine, but for some reason now, when I run claymore the computer crashes as soon as it starts hashing. this is with stock or modded card. I tried DDU'n the drivers and re-installing but its still the same. Has anyone seen this or have an idea what might be causing it out of the blue?

Just as a note, it crashes to a blue screen with no messages. Only 1 card installed at a time and doesn't matter if its a fresh or modded card.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

I REALLY NEED HELP Sad

How much RAM you have?
Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

I REALLY NEED HELP Sad

copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

I REALLY NEED HELP Sad

Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

I REALLY NEED HELP Sad

Activity: 129

Yeah, that's 25MH/s per GPU @375W total, so ?

I get 47MH/s on 2 x GTX970 @350W, which is waaaaaay outdated...

Feels a bit wrong, this whole lot of denial. I don't spit on AMDs, I don't even own a full Nvidia rig, I'm just looking for the best investment to come and make it worth it. I was sure to go AMD for weeks, before I ran into couple of Nvidia fanatics reviews, that I compared with whattomine.com stats.

So, either whattomine's paid by Nvidia to pump up the stats, or there is an AMD lobby sitting here...

By the way, wicked results for the tiny RX 570ITX, and for that price ! This is a 4GB card, what are the predicitons about DAG file size in the near future ?

Im so happy with the 2 i got for testing that i already ordered 16 more, to complete 3 itx rigs.

They've been running no trouble at 25.4 mh/s @ 97-102W since mounting.   (51Mh/s @ 204W)

The little heat they make compared to all other cards i have is astonishing.
I regret buying rx480s .. should have waited and got 20 more if these instead.

About 4gb ... it should hold for a while.
At the price im getting these cards i have ROI on 2 months, maybe even less... beyond that its bonus...
When/IF eth hits 4gh, I will just have to move those rigs to other coins. But this should be way way way way way beyond ROI.

Imagine what these sweet small monsters can do with modded bios  Cool

25.4 mh/s @ 97-102W  is that at the  wall or gpu-z

That is according to msi afterburner.
Note that this is 2 cards, doing around 25mh each.
[/quote]

your saying one card does 25m/h and is pulling 102 watts on msi afterburner
Activity: 41

Im so happy with the 2 i got for testing that i already ordered 16 more, to complete 3 itx rigs.

They've been running no trouble at 25.4 mh/s @ 97-102W since mounting.   (51Mh/s @ 204W)

At the price im getting these cards i have ROI on 2 months, maybe even less... beyond that its bonus...
When/IF eth hits 4gh, I will just have to move those rigs to other coins. But this should be way way way way way beyond ROI.

Imagine what these sweet small monsters can do with modded bios  Cool

Nah, man, ROI is 3 months, for ETH only mining.

What results do you get for dual mining the 4 available alt coins ?
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
i have set -dbg 0 (which is default anyways..) but i still have alot of spam in the console (share accepted, share found, etc...)  Huh it make very hard if not impossible to read important messages
Set -dbg to -1 and you won't have any messages anymore. Not even the maybe important ones.
Thanks for help.

Reinstall the driver.

I REALLY NEED HELP Sad

Activity: 3
Please add this option to the file pool.txt "COIN:" so that you can jump to another POOL and change to coin

example
POOL: stratum + tcp: //pascal.usa.nicehash.com: 3358, WALLET: Redhex.my, PSW: x, COIN: pasc
POOL: stratum + tcp: //dcr.usa.nicehash.com: 3358, WALLET: Redhex.my, PSW: x, COIN: dcr
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Claymore reports my GPU3 is doing 0 MH/s and the whole rig crashes shortly thereafter...

Mr Claymore please, how do I find out which is GPU3?
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Yeah, that's 25MH/s per GPU @375W total, so ?

I get 47MH/s on 2 x GTX970 @350W, which is waaaaaay outdated...

Feels a bit wrong, this whole lot of denial. I don't spit on AMDs, I don't even own a full Nvidia rig, I'm just looking for the best investment to come and make it worth it. I was sure to go AMD for weeks, before I ran into couple of Nvidia fanatics reviews, that I compared with whattomine.com stats.

So, either whattomine's paid by Nvidia to pump up the stats, or there is an AMD lobby sitting here...

By the way, wicked results for the tiny RX 570ITX, and for that price ! This is a 4GB card, what are the predicitons about DAG file size in the near future ?

They've been running no trouble at 25.4 mh/s @ 97-102W since mounting.   (51Mh/s @ 204W)

Imagine what these sweet small monsters can do with modded bios  Cool

25.4 mh/s @ 97-102W  is that at the  wall or gpu-z
[/quote]

That is according to msi afterburner.
Note that this is 2 cards, doing around 25mh each.
Jump to: