Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 979. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Out of 6 gpus (Rx480 Nitros) one gpu is hashing 4mh. Others are doing fine at 29.3mh/sec. What could be wrong?

The 4 Mh/s bug ... Connect a monitor to it. If doesn't help switch the monitor to another card and so on.. If still doesn't help, use DDU and reinstall the drivers.

Thanks I'll try that. Problem started when i tried to add 7th gpu to my rig. My mobo went crazy. I was using 6 gpu fine, lol. Now I'm trying to fix that card but not sure what happened. It didn't boot, possible I'll need to re-flash bios.

I'll update my post for others.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
to Claymore

Dear Claymore.

Nicehash Ethereum + Decred:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum + tcp: //daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com: 3353 -ewal 1LmMNkiEvjapn5PRY8A9wypcWJveRrRGWr -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum + tcp: //decred.eu.nicehash.com : 3354-dwal 1LmMNkiEvjapn5PRY8A9wypcWJveRrRGWr

Permanently go rejected DCR, I'm ready to pay a commission, I support it, but please, modify (correct), the version of the miner

Nicehash has own stratum specifications for most coins, that's the reason.
Yes I will check it and include in next update, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to release new version just with Nicehash DCR fix.
Currently I'm working on assembler kernels, they will be ready in a few days.

ok. Very tnx. I will wait for the new version
to Claymore

Dear Claymore.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum + tcp: //daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com: 3353 -ewal 1LmMNkiEvjapn5PRY8A9wypcWJveRrRGWr -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum + tcp: //decred.eu.nicehash.com : 3354-dwal 1LmMNkiEvjapn5PRY8A9wypcWJveRrRGWr

Permanently go rejected DCR, I'm ready to pay a commission, I support it, but please, modify (correct), the version of the miner

Yes I will check it and include in next update, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to release new version just with Nicehash DCR fix.

These rejected shares are shown for dev fee too and nicehash has a good amount of miners so you are helping yourself too for fixing it.

Nonsense do not say
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Out of 6 gpus (Rx480 Nitros) one gpu is hashing 4mh. Others are doing fine at 29.3mh/sec. What could be wrong?

The 4 Mh/s bug ... Connect a monitor to it. If doesn't help switch the monitor to another card and so on.. If still doesn't help, use DDU and reinstall the drivers.
Activity: 146

Overheating. One or more fans are not cooling.
Activity: 74

Intensity, or the clock frequency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Is there a command to see the number of shares each GPU has earned? I'd like to know which ones are performing. "S" only gives total and rejects.

I could not find the answer in readme file.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Howdy folks, just started to mine (again) with my 1080 (basically just to have my pc do something in the background as it's on quite a bit nowadays).

Using Claymore's dual-miner (ETH+DCR) I'm achieving approx 25.5Mh/s (on Windows 10) with it for ETH and 255MH/s on DCR with the memory clocked to the max possible in afterburner (5514). Core clock speed seems totally irrelevant so I've reverted it to default.

Is there anything else I can do? I seem to read there isn't much tweaking that can be done...

Are the parameters below relevant for nVidia cards:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

??

EDIT: also, altering the -ethi value doesn't seem to do anything
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Will that be faster
Activity: 48
Hello Mr. Claymore

Im getting constant

GPU #1 got incorrect share. If you see this warning often, make sure you did not overclock it too much!

The thing is that i got 5 gpus running all in the same settings but that is the only one that reports the problem, is there a way to solve it?

Thanks

There is no solution since I too am facing same issue. No matter what you do the issue is NOT resolved. The only option is to return the card but tell what to the retailer ? I got an error while mining Sad

I think my problem is the mobo... is one of the PCIs... im testing right know...
Activity: 72
to Claymore

Dear Claymore.

These rejected shares are shown for dev fee too and nicehash has a good amount of miners so you are helping yourself too for fixing it.
assembler kernels, well shit just got real Smiley

to the guy wanting to return his card, dont say your were crypto mining, it just complicates things.  just say you game a lot.  have you tried bringing the voltage up a little bit ?  using it directly in a 16x slot ?  bringing the core clock down a bit ?

Yes done everything from slot change, riser change,cable change, OS change, HDD change, miner version change, modded the bios, used stock settings, undervolted and underclocked, but only Claymore's miner shows this error ethminer worked fine.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
assembler kernels, well shit just got real Smiley

to the guy wanting to return his card, dont say your were crypto mining, it just complicates things.  just say you game a lot.  have you tried bringing the voltage up a little bit ?  using it directly in a 16x slot ?  bringing the core clock down a bit ?
Hello Mr. Claymore

Im getting constant

GPU #1 got incorrect share. If you see this warning often, make sure you did not overclock it too much!

The thing is that i got 5 gpus running all in the same settings but that is the only one that reports the problem, is there a way to solve it?

Thanks

There is no solution since I too am facing same issue. No matter what you do the issue is NOT resolved. The only option is to return the card but tell what to the retailer ? I got an error while mining Sad
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
to Claymore

Dear Claymore.

Activity: 4
Hello, I have 3 rigs with Asus rx 470 08G (Unlucky with Micron memory) When I tested the cards one by one they all can give 27.2mh/s, but when I put them together on the all of the 3 rigs GPU4 says 0mh/s (on every rig it is always GPU4) and the miner crashes with colored screen. I believe there is something wrong with the software/driver or with wattman. My settings are 1100 core and 1950 memory. Miner crashes too almost every time when I hit the close button (again with colored screen) Does anyone have these problem and what is the way to solve it?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
to Claymore

Dear Claymore.

its not going to work on dual nicehash..

switch the decred to zpool and no more problems..

use this bat
Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal BTCWALLET -epsw x -esm 3 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.mine.zpool.ca:5744 -dwal BTCWALLET -allpools 1
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
to Claymore

Dear Claymore.

maybe you need to lower dcri or your gpu is overclocked too much ?
to Claymore

Dear Claymore.

Jump to: