Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 980. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Support nicehash replied .. - claymore is not compatible with our service in dual mode  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

just use zpool for dscred..
http://zpool.ca/

i get very low rejects and the more people that mine on here the more blocks we will get.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Support nicehash replied .. - claymore is not compatible with our service in dual mode  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
nicehash Ethereum+Decred:

If you add an option -mport, decred - rejected rejected rejected

i get the same thing on nicehash... all decred shares rejected by nicehash

same here. nicehash decred pool rejects all shares for a while, then for no apparent reason the shares start getting accepted. long term average winds up being ~50% accepted.

seems to be no rhyme or reason to this.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
anyone had their 290's detecting only 3000mb instead of 4GB on claymore?

Add more RAM.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
anyone had their 290's detecting only 3000mb instead of 4GB on claymore?
Activity: 703
Merit: 272

i get the same thing on nicehash... all decred shares rejected by nicehash
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
“Most powerful on market" ya 30mh/s more than L3, at TWICE the power -- misleading much? ALso says "atleast 1050w PSU" good luck on that they DRAW 1050 or more -- so misleading.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10

legendary
is decred more profitable than pascal for rx 470/480?

what you can do is use the nicehash miner and run the benchmarks. it will tell you.
Activity: 36
is decred more profitable than pascal for rx 470/480?
legendary

here is my bat file
Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us2.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ETH_WALLET -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.mine.zpool.ca:5744 -dwal BTC_WALLET -allpools 1

Thank you. I tried the same, but I still receive a "Job timeout" from the DCR part. How is possible that some people can double-mine and other people can't?

maybe you are running out of ram? or it depends on what card you have?
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Hello Mr. Claymore

Im getting constant

GPU #1 got incorrect share. If you see this warning often, make sure you did not overclock it too much!

The thing is that i got 5 gpus running all in the same settings but that is the only one that reports the problem, is there a way to solve it?

Thanks

Check your riser, connections for GPU1. Usually the risers are always the culprit.

As has been mentioned previously. Double check your connections to the riser.  Try cleaning the contacts on the riser where it connects to the motherboard. Try with an eraser (like a pencil eraser) or rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab (q-tip).

Try the GPU in a different slot with a different riser. (that also helps you figure out if it is the riser or the gpu)
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Hello Mr. Claymore

Im getting constant

GPU #1 got incorrect share. If you see this warning often, make sure you did not overclock it too much!

The thing is that i got 5 gpus running all in the same settings but that is the only one that reports the problem, is there a way to solve it?

Thanks

Check your riser, connections for GPU1. Usually the risers are always the culprit.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
for r9 fury best clocks??? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 68
for custom rom the ethcoin

i need maximum gpu speed and less speed at memory or not?Huh??

It depends on your GPU. If you use the RX 480 or 470, the memory speed should be very fast.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
for custom rom the ethcoin

i need maximum gpu speed and less speed at memory or not?Huh??
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
im dont use DCR ! Only ETH

im looking for the best line to miner eth

Thank you. I tried the same, but I still receive a "Job timeout" from the DCR part. How is possible that some people can double-mine and other people can't?
Activity: 422
Merit: 270

here is my bat file
Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us2.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ETH_WALLET -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.mine.zpool.ca:5744 -dwal BTC_WALLET -allpools 1

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Dear Friends

Im have 2 units of Saphire RX 470 and im mining ethereum with this line bellow

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100s

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444  -ewal 0x4FAd3e68CEc96AfbB0457B17A46fF6896EB57E40.worker1 -epsw x -ethi 6 -etha 0 -esm 1 -r -1

In this site bellow  calculator show to me that im can reach 138 us per month
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?HashingPower=53&HashingUnit=MH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=0&CostPerkWh=0

how im can improve my mining ? have another miner that is better than this ?

obs : im mining in ethermine

Thanks
Almir
Activity: 48
Hello Mr. Claymore

Im getting constant

Thanks
Jump to: