Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 975. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
I been mining on 2 rigs for 2 months using:
windows 7 ulti.
h81 bro btc + Ram 8 GB + Intel Pentium Processor G3240
every rig have 5 cards of Sapphire nitro+ 480 8G 11260-01-20G set at 1342/2200 hashing 27.4-27.5
I saw people saying that it can be raises to 28-29 (without any mod or bios flash) only using overclock
I would like to say the rigs are stable and working good with 16.11.5 (pow lim 0 & mv -24)
The cards have samsung rams with asics (75-85) but all same hash 27.4-27.5
any help to raise would be appreciated even 0.5 for 10 cards it will be 5 Mh/s

My batch is:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal mywallet.Rig2 -epsw x -ethi 16 -esm 2 -mode 1 -tstop 80,75,75,75,75 -allcoins 1
pause

Hello

1342 it's too high!

1200/2200 or 1150/2150.

and -48mv

With bios mod you can have 30mh
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hello, guys!
I wanna ask if I can change Claymore's auto mining pool (1% fee) to other pool.
Because i wanna change it to asian pool.
I use the same internet to play games too, but when it's mining to europe server, i got massive lag.
Is there any way to change it?

Thank you

@Claymore maybe this is something to add to future release? Zone or Region or something? ZN or RN flags to the config?

Maybe a new parameter like:
zn: na
zn: eu
zn: cn
zn: ru

Then use the appropriate server for North America, European Union, China, Russia, etc. 

Miner uses same pool for devfee for most popular pools.
Activity: 441
Hello, guys!
I use the same internet to play games too, but when it's mining to europe server, i got massive lag.

Thank you

@Claymore maybe this is something to add to future release? Zone or Region or something? ZN or RN flags to the config?

Maybe a new parameter like:
zn: na
zn: eu
zn: cn
zn: ru

Then use the appropriate server for North America, European Union, China, Russia, etc. 
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
What is the most profitable currently between pascal coin and decred?

I calculated my profitability between the two this morning and it was basically the same... within 1-2% or something if i remember correctly

Decred has a lot of potential. They did a presentation to Coinbase. If they got picked up by Coinbase that would be huge.

If you don't need to sell right away then Decred is of more interest than Pascal.  Just my .02. I'm not a financial advisor and can't give financial advice but if you do a little research you'll see a massive difference between the two coins, the tech, their devs, and their community.

To me it isn't worth a 1 or 2% difference. Decred could be 10% less profitable and I'd still mine it instead of Pascal.

The Decred has risen quite a lot recently. So it might rise as much.
Activity: 10
Hello, guys!

Thank you
Activity: 441

I calculated my profitability between the two this morning and it was basically the same... within 1-2% or something if i remember correctly

Decred has a lot of potential. They did a presentation to Coinbase. If they got picked up by Coinbase that would be huge.

If you don't need to sell right away then Decred is of more interest than Pascal.  Just my .02. I'm not a financial advisor and can't give financial advice but if you do a little research you'll see a massive difference between the two coins, the tech, their devs, and their community.

To me it isn't worth a 1 or 2% difference. Decred could be 10% less profitable and I'd still mine it instead of Pascal.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253

Activity: 430
Merit: 254
Claymore any plans to add UBQ to the list of devfee pools?

Also, anyone know dafuq is Musicoin? Came right out of nowhere with 170GH network hash rate...more than 3x what Expanse has.

EDIT: I guess I should add that I know about the -allcoins and -allpools flags but I'm just wondering cuz it would save time wasted switching DAG epochs.
Activity: 72
Can't connect to Dwarf with the new version,can you link me batch config please.

My bad am a moron had the Linux version.

Don't be so harsh on yourself, we all learn from our mistakes. Happy mining Wink
Activity: 2
Can't connect to Dwarf with the new version,can you link me batch config please.

My bad am a moron had the Linux version.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
what really matters also have a 2% extra speed of eth Wink Wink

I think that is for just some GPU.
bou !
I executed -di detect but I did not understand well.
The order of gpu does not change each time claymore starts? Reassure me,

use -di detect    wait for test   result is like 421305   later use -di 421305 in start bat

thx

I will try this
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
How you put 6 carda in one psu of 850w ?? And what clock you put to do 29.4 mh/s ?

You recommed rx470 instead rx480?
Your rx470 is sapphire nitRO 4gb? ?

Thanks
Almir

There is a small difference between RX470 / RX480 both in performance and in power usage.
IMO RX480 is only interesting if you can have it for less than 10% more than RX470.

With my RX470 i get about 29.4 Mhs for about 120W each (actually if you take into account PSU efficiency and system draw, you get about 140W/card : 850W at the wall for a 6 GPU miner). Although the numbers are not bad, it's not that optimized so i guess some people can achieve more hashes with better efficiency.

I think you should be able to achieve a little bit more with the RX480 depending on how you flash your BIOS and tune your GPU.

Im have two sapphire rx470 and im use claymore.tô miner eth

Im get speed of 55.5 with two cards

A value of 27.5 for each

If im purchase rx480 nitro of 4gb ?
Im can get more than 30 mh/s ??

Obs : what is the power usage of rx480 nitro with more than 30mh/s ?

Thanks
Almir
Have any card until 250 us that im can do 35mh/s in eth??

I don't think so, but if you buy a RX470 you will be able to get something close to 30MH/s for under 200 usd

Well , you could manage to make 6*rx cards to work on 850W PSU. But it will be 850-870 wattage power draw from the wall , almost PSUs maximum load. rx 470 is about 15-20 watt less power draw than 480. Of coz. its in undervolting conditions.

My rx470s run at 1100/2000 and 28 Mhs

Which brand? 4gb or 8gb? which type of memory? Samsung or hyn?

I am using dual min but problem is i get low eth hash rate (from 29.3 to 22MHs drop) if i mine pascal in dual mining
If i mine sia, the drop is almost negligible (from 29.3 to 28.7) and i get 425 MH/s for Sia.

I had to give up mining pascal because of this.

I am using nitro+ 8b OC with samsung mem.

May switch to sgminer because i heard it's giving 10% more hashrate.

Ive got Gigabyte Gaming G1 rx470 4 gb with hynix RAM. I dont use dual mining due to less prof. compared to higher risk to brake GPU or shorter its life.
Activity: 8

use -di detect    wait for test   result is like 421305   later use -di 421305 in start bat
Activity: 55
I been mining on 2 rigs for 2 months using:
windows 7 ulti.
h81 bro btc + Ram 8 GB + Intel Pentium Processor G3240
every rig have 5 cards of Sapphire nitro+ 480 8G 11260-01-20G set at 1342/2200 hashing 27.4-27.5
I saw people saying that it can be raises to 28-29 (without any mod or bios flash) only using overclock
I would like to say the rigs are stable and working good with 16.11.5 (pow lim 0 & mv -24)
The cards have samsung rams with asics (75-85) but all same hash 27.4-27.5
any help to raise would be appreciated even 0.5 for 10 cards it will be 5 Mh/s

My batch is:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal mywallet.Rig2 -epsw x -ethi 16 -esm 2 -mode 1 -tstop 80,75,75,75,75 -allcoins 1
pause
bou !
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
How do you spot the order of your gpu in claymore?

Because gpu3 in msi AB = gpu5 in claymore for example,

When a gpu beug, it's not easy to find the gpu order in claymore,

There is not a command to put them in order?

When this happened to me I disabled each GPU and looked in WattTool to see which one shut off.
Activity: 8
bou !
How do you spot the order of your gpu in claymore?

Because gpu3 in msi AB = gpu5 in claymore for example,

When a gpu beug, it's not easy to find the gpu order in claymore,

There is not a command to put them in order?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Hello. I need help with configuration of my rig. I have 3x RX 480 4GB and 1 RX 470 4GB. My rx 480 card have 24.7 speed, while RX 470 have 20.7. reading this post i see that it should do much better than that. I didnt overclock my card, and i use standard configuration that we get when we download Claymore miner. Can any1 help me and send me best configuration for my bat file? Thanks in advance. Btw my drivers are crimson 17.3.3.

the rx 470s like the memory overclocked a bit..

you can also underclock the chip clock speed and not have any impact on hash speed. i run my 470s at 1000/1750.. it also helps if your 470s have samsung ram.. as those are 1 or 2 mhs faster.
Jump to: