Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's miner ETH fee removed (Win 64bit only) - page 3. (Read 8742 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
any idea why when i run it, it says starting miner but nothing more and the cpu utilitzation goes thru the roof and windows freezes.

we needing a framework of a certain version?

its all configured up.  any ideas?
win 10 pro, 1703, basic. 

but i can run default original start_ bat files (with address modified of course) and its hashing properly.

what is making ur cpu spike in task manager? I'm only at 3-7% cpu with msi afterburner
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Do not use this i think  it will stealing more than he is saying. I never meet a good steale.
tc_
Activity: 16
any idea why when i run it, it says starting miner but nothing more and the cpu utilitzation goes thru the roof and windows freezes.

we needing a framework of a certain version?

its all configured up.  any ideas?
win 10 pro, 1703, basic. 

but i can run default original start_ bat files (with address modified of course) and its hashing properly.

Activity: 14
It seems i have a problem when entering with following config

-epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xwallet.amd -epsw x -dcoin lbc -dpool stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6256 -dwal rzrwolf.claymore -dpsw claymore -dcri 20,17  -cclock 1145,1150 -cvddc 900,900 -mvddc 925,900 -mclock 1950,2080 -platform 1 -mport -3334

It seems to ignore the -platform 1 line and some other lines before that

No one is going to listen to some random 2 post person, sorry.
That's 100% fine by me. You don't have to apologize M8, it really doesn't even bother me as i'm just giving my review on it so far as I'm still using and comparing vs other mining rig's that I have with a few of my custom timing straps. They can feel free to test it them self by using Vmware with sandboxie and wireshark if they think they're at risk. I actually recommend that to everyone who downloads programs off E-net forums and such. Safety 1st
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Another scam on claymore. Probably stealing more than he is saying too

It's actually really accurate to what he's claiming, I've been using it sense he first released it. I monitored it with Wireshark and even used sandboxie also used VMware as well as look at this patch and everything seem's fine and I get a little increased share count from the fee's. I'm pretty sure u gave 0% evidence to back up your claim. If you Don't trust it then move along and use the regular version, which nothing is wrong with that either.

No one is going to listen to some random 2 post person, sorry.

It's actually really accurate to what he's claiming, I've been using it sense he first released it. I monitored it with Wireshark and even used sandboxie also used VMware as well as look at this patch and everything seem's fine and I get a little increased share count from the fee's. I'm pretty sure u gave 0% evidence to back up your claim. If you Don't trust it then move along and use the regular version, which nothing is wrong with that either.
Activity: 71

I don't know how can I prove myself to someone who didn't even try it.. I have actually bought ads on youtube to propagate my videos because I believe in what I do and people who find it are happy to use it. I got almost 50 000 views on youtube in less than week and a lot of people use it right now. Then there are other people who call me immediately thief or scammer without even trying it. I get lot of messages from people who just hate me for doing this.

So you're the victim not the thief ripping off other peoples hard work. So sorry you have to suffer in this way, it is so unfair., but I guess as long as you keep getting the fees and Claymore doesn't you'll be able to console your poor little victim heart.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

I don't know how can I prove myself to someone who didn't even try it.. I have actually bought ads on youtube to propagate my videos because I believe in what I do and people who find it are happy to use it. I got almost 50 000 views on youtube in less than week and a lot of people use it right now. Then there are other people who call me immediately thief or scammer without even trying it. I get lot of messages from people who just hate me for doing this.

Haha, don't feel bad, there will always be hate. Just do your thing, you are not the first nor the last person who offers a fee remover for claymore's software Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
I hope I don't need to remind anyone not to download and use a so called 'no-fee' claymore miner that did not come from claymore himself & instead is posted by a new account with only a few posts? Use your head and steer far away from these.

-Mistercoin
Activity: 61

Activity: 488
Merit: 322
Waiting for new vesrion then)

However i dont understand how mining time is calculated - how you check which miner is mining for 2 days and more - based on miner eth address?

This is calculated by claymore as I said in first post its an estimate value it depend on how fast your cpu clock cycles are thats how claymore does it I think. My program read memory inside claymore miner and look for dev fee wallet on certain positions and compare it with your wallet in config. If it doesn't match your or my wallet then claymore changed it because its about to mine next fee. Based on how many times it change I calculate the time 1 change should happen about once per hour +- few minutes/seconds based on how many cpu cycles are used. I think if you just set your miner process priority to Idle it will mine fee every 1h2min instead of 1h. (again these are not actuall values but it should work this way) it definetly doesn't calculate it from date it uses cpu clock ticks since start of your miner. My program keeps the amount of fees mined stored in memory so if you mine for 5 days you should get 9/10 fees mined and if your miner crashes it will be automatically restarted and you will still continue to mine at 9/10 it will not reset to 4/5. And the saved time shown in console is simply calculated by (amount of fees saved * 36 or 72 seconds. )
Waiting for new vesrion then)

However i dont understand how mining time is calculated - how you check which miner is mining for 2 days and more - based on miner eth address?
Why no support for nicehash? Many people use this pool. I like comfortable watch results in real time. I'm not a programmer and therefore it's hard for me to understand all this. If version will support nicehash you can send me a PM. I'm willing to try. It seems to me that the simpler the program the more you have users.

I will try it but so far I managed to mine on nicehash only 1st fee then there is problem with the second so after about 1h 15min your miner would have to be restarted anyway. The issue is that nicehash uses different connection protocol than all other eth pools and also it accept bitcoin adresses not eth adresses and claymore made some checks in his miner which forbid mining fees adresses that are not ethereum.
I am ok with giving some shares to claymore for development - but i dont like the way he made it.

IT is ok for me to mine like 2-4 hours, even one day for him to pay his software and use it then without fees..

But it is not ok to have constant 1-2% fee. Include all other greedy guys in exchanges/transfers/whatever - and after all calculated fee you take is like 10% of your income..

Good job here - just go on with that honestly - dont steal shares - take only what you advertise.

Thank you I will try to keep it as much transparent as I can. Seriously I mined on Claymore quite some time before I thought to myself that I could maybe remove his fee and just continue using it. Just as you say those 10% are quite real now because after last eth update my stale shares went up a lot on ethermine. I would have to pay 1-2% to claymore, 1% to pool, 5% stale shares, additional fee for withdraw then additional fee at exchange. I would be left with 92% of what I mined in the end.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Why no support for nicehash? Many people use this pool. I like comfortable watch results in real time. I'm not a programmer and therefore it's hard for me to understand all this. If version will support nicehash you can send me a PM. I'm willing to try. It seems to me that the simpler the program the more you have users.
Activity: 71
You're a dumb ass and should change your name to Thief_Saver

Why is that? because I save money to usual miners who actually hold this network for their money? They pay the electricity not clamore dude?! Or because thanks to me 0.00001% of claymore users won't pay fees to their master overlord?

Wow, thought the name was pretty obvious...because you are stealing and contravening the license terms thief_saver. If you don't like the fee structure tied to the work then just don't use it...but I guess stealing money from someone elses work to enrich yourself makes this all OK.
I am ok with giving some shares to claymore for development - but i dont like the way he made it.

IT is ok for me to mine like 2-4 hours, even one day for him to pay his software and use it then without fees..

But it is not ok to have constant 1-2% fee. Include all other greedy guys in exchanges/transfers/pools/whatever - and after all calculated fee you take is like 10% of your income..

And now even f0ckn government wants to control and put fees on you - like you are some kind of a millionaire... REally?"))

Good job here - just go on with that honestly - dont steal shares - take only what you advertise.

You're a dumb ass and should change your name to Thief_Saver

Why is that? because I save money to usual miners who actually hold this network for their money? They pay the electricity not clamore dude?! Or because thanks to me 0.00001% of claymore users won't pay fees to their master overlord?
Pages:
Jump to: