Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's miner ETH fee removed (Win 64bit only) - page 5. (Read 8742 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I tested with 4 rx480 in 1 rig, using claymore with fee total hashrate 121.7Mh/s while using claymore with nofee program I get 120.1Mh/s.
Guys you do the math  Smiley

That's Weird.
I'm getting 31.1-31.2 per 580 8gb with the fee
Without the fee I'm getting 31.5-31.7
Activity: 16
I tested with 4 rx480 in 1 rig, using claymore with fee total hashrate 121.7Mh/s while using claymore with nofee program I get 120.1Mh/s.
Guys you do the math  Smiley
Activity: 58
Does it work for Ethos? Thanks.
Activity: 61
Add support for nicehash.

Thank you for suggestion I will try to add it in next release.
Hello - I dual mine Sia with claymore but this is not allowing me to - I see the following error

UNKNOWN OPTION -d

How else should I specify "-dcoin sia" which is the parameter that is being omitted?  

Thanks

Hi can you send me your config? I would like to test it.
I tried this and it work. Its example from Claymore himself I just changed etherpool to ethermine

StartupArguments=-epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F.YourWorkerName -epsw x -dpool http://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:9980/miner/header?address=3be0304dee313515cf401b8593a0c1df905ed13f0adaee89a8d7337d2ba8209e5ca9f297bbc2 -dcoin sia

Ah I see - even the dual coins must be mined on nanopool?  Is that the issue?

I have found the issue with startup arguments I will make a test run atleast 12hours and then I will upload fixed version it seems like your startup arguments were very long right?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Add support for nicehash.
Hello - I dual mine Sia with claymore but this is not allowing me to - I see the following error

UNKNOWN OPTION -d

How else should I specify "-dcoin sia" which is the parameter that is being omitted?  

Thanks

I tried this and it work. Its example from Claymore himself I just changed etherpool to ethermine

StartupArguments=-epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F.YourWorkerName -epsw x -dpool http://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:9980/miner/header?address=3be0304dee313515cf401b8593a0c1df905ed13f0adaee89a8d7337d2ba8209e5ca9f297bbc2 -dcoin sia

Ah I see - even the dual coins must be mined on nanopool?  Is that the issue?

No pool shouldn't be problem you can choose what you want for -dpool. I will test it more I think there may be problem with some special characters in your pool adress
Activity: 37

UNKNOWN OPTION -d

Thanks

Ah I see - even the dual coins must be mined on nanopool?  Is that the issue?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
when a new devfee remover app appears, 99% of comments is from newbie accounts with 2 posts Smiley

I had account here long time ago but when I tried to login on it said that this forum got hacked in 2015 and I can't use it anymore. I mined long time ago when scrypt was new and there was a new altcoin everyday. Now I have started again with Eth I couldn't resist..

Cool story bro, but I believe he was referring to the army of sockpuppet accounts that suddenly appear out of nowhere in order to add their testimony to how great and legitimate these programs are. Yeah, I am risking my computer and mining income on the word of a bunch of 3 activity newbies I never heard from before, and probably won't hear from again once they served their purpose.
when a new devfee remover app appears, 99% of comments is from newbie accounts with 2 posts Smiley

I had account here long time ago but when I tried to login on it said that this forum got hacked in 2015 and I can't use it anymore. I mined long time ago when scrypt was new and there was a new altcoin everyday. Now I have started again with Eth I couldn't resist..
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

UNKNOWN OPTION -d

Thanks

Activity: 37

UNKNOWN OPTION -d

Thanks
Activity: 2
decided to test this, ran on a machine that was doing 38Mh/sec (no wallet access) ran it for 1 hour exactly, what I noticed is that nanopool reported my rig online and reported hashrate of 38.1Mh/sec though actual now stats read as 0.0Mh/sec and my actual shares dropped, so I am pretty sure he is actually stealing your whole mining power to his own wallet.

Dude you are full of shit. Anybody can see if he steal from him in 5 minutes it really makes no sense why would he make 13 days plan when he is planning to steal your hashrate in first hour? I think you didnt even test it. I have tried it yesterday and I have been using it for more than 12hours without any issues. My rig performed completely normal exept I got another worker as bonus just as he said. I have monitored his software if its doing something strange but it didnt find anything also it never connected to internet it seems like its doing just some modification to your miner process. Also I have looked in the miner log and you can see exactly where all your shares are sent to maybe you should check that too. I am puting this program on all my rigs today I hope OP will enjoy it as I have 18 gpus so he will definetly get something from it. I will post back if his shares doesnt decrease from 5 to 10 in two days. But good job so far I am happy for you and your fee system makes much more sense to me than original.
decided to test this, ran on a machine that was doing 38Mh/sec (no wallet access) ran it for 1 hour exactly, what I noticed is that nanopool reported my rig online and reported hashrate of 38.1Mh/sec though actual now stats read as 0.0Mh/sec and my actual shares dropped, so I am pretty sure he is actually stealing your whole mining power to his own wallet.

Can you show us link to your wallet on nanopool? I would like to see that. Its pretty much impossible because thats not how it works. What I see is that there popped up 3 "hate" comments at about the same time its almost hard to believe you. It doesnt make any sense.. why would I do that when I want you to use it?! Who would use it then?
Activity: 5
Activity: 39
please dont steal peoples programs, maybe devfee little high but they must take it. Because they are "developers"
Activity: 27
So to summarize you Hack around Claymore because developer fees are evil unless they are being sent to you?
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
can this forum please have a dislike button in my eyes you steal claymores hard work claymore releases a new version with more speed and lower fee

Actually I'm all for claymore making his $$...but is 2% necessary??.....Competition is a beautiful thing..Eth_Saver don't worry about those sending you death threats.

And I highly doubt Claymores miners are patented or copyrighted....
Version 10.0 only it should show you error message when you try to start other version than this.
Pages:
Jump to: