Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 240. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hello

How can i controller  the fan and the oc settina of my asus rx 470 4gb. In after burned i can not change any Valor.

Thanks

Try to use WattTool.
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
There is no version 11 yet Huh
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Dark Passenger Bitcoin miner 2013,Bitcoin node
My cards are workng slower with ver. 11
not available yet Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm seeing a decent improvement in v11. Nice job, about 15%
and were is the download link
Activity: 575
Merit: 500

I'm seeing a decent improvement in v11. Nice job, about 15%
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello

How can i controller  the fan and the oc settina of my asus rx 470 4gb. In after burned i can not change any Valor.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 924
Dark Passenger Bitcoin miner 2013,Bitcoin node

ver. 10 you mean
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Lets see the improvements on version 11  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I would LOVE if someone could post a Hash-rate/Watt comparison table for a few of the most common GPU's (290/380/390/470/480 for example) between Claymore version 8, 9, 10, and 11 when it comes out. Would help a lot of us that are behind on upgrading and have tight power demands.
Merit: 250
Hi friends. Sorry for offtopic question. Planning to set up a new rig 5*rx470 4gb.

Really confused of choosing mobo . That do you advise ?

Appreciate any idea.

Thanks!

Asrock H81 Pro BTC

http://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/H81%20Pro%20BTC/index.asp

Yep. No reason to buy anything else. Rock solid Motherboard with 6 PCI slots.
Merit: 272
Hi friends. Sorry for offtopic question. Planning to set up a new rig 5*rx470 4gb.

Appreciate any idea.

Thanks!

Asrock H81 Pro BTC

Also Asrock H97 Anniversary is really good
I use both but i prefer the H97
Activity: 142
hi guys.

has anyone experienced problems with connection after adding a new card?

I had 2 cards (R9 280x and R9 Fury) running fine on flypool (ssl), latency was about 30-70ms, then I added a RX 470 to the setup and it basically stopped getting any accepted shares, shares were being found but they were never accepted. When a share was accepted latency was something crazy like 4000 or 5000ms and then finally after 2 minutes I ended up getting a connection lost message.

I switched the cards around and reinstalled drivers and everything seems stable, but latency is still pretty high at around 300ms with a few peaks at 1000+ms.

do you think this is something to do with the miner or is it hardware related?

That happens to me too. I use only one RX470. It happens once a day or once in two days only in using v10. Nothing like this happens in v9.3.

Mine was around 300ms until I opened up the ports in my router, I have fibre... Now it is only 31ms after tweaking. I'm using flypool EU server.
Activity: 9
hi guys.

I had 2 cards (R9 280x and R9 Fury) running fine on flypool (ssl), latency was about 30-70ms, then I added a RX 470 to the setup and it basically stopped getting any accepted shares, shares were being found but they were never accepted. When a share was accepted latency was something crazy like 4000 or 5000ms and then finally after 2 minutes I ended up getting a connection lost message.

I switched the cards around and reinstalled drivers and everything seems stable, but latency is still pretty high at around 300ms with a few peaks at 1000+ms.

That happens to me too. I use only one RX470. It happens once a day or once in two days only in using v10. Nothing like this happens in v9.3.
Activity: 5
We wait V11
Activity: 19
hi guys.

set your diff higher and see if that helps.  Flypool default is 2000.
Activity: 263
hi guys.

adding a new card shouldnt effect the connection
did you try it with a other pool ?
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Appreciate any idea.

Thanks!

Asrock H81 Pro BTC

Activity: 189

Appreciate any idea.

Thanks!
Activity: 18
EDIT: problem solved
Jump to: