Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 258. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
any one got any stats for R9 380 would be greatfull
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Question. I'm running win7 home premium on a mobo with 2 x1 and 2 x16 slots. with 2 gpus either on the x1 or x16 works fine, but once i put the third it only recognizes the x16 gpus. Is there a gpu limit on the home premium? Does win7 pro have this problem or is this a mobo issue? tia
check bios
i did. nothing on the bios
What motherbord do you have? I have one asus p5k deluxe and it did the same. I had one gpu in x16 and one in x1 but when I connected third gpu in x4 slot, x1 slot didnt work. I checked manual and it said that if I connect gpu in x4 slot, x1 slot doesn't work anymore.

an old msi7638. i was afraid of that, didnt want to upgrade now and dont have an extra x1 extender. I have a key somewhere for win7 pro, may try it, just in case

by the way, micro center has corsair gold 850 refurbished for $80

EDIT: just confirmed on the MSI site that if slot 4 is used 2 and 3 become unavailable
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1037
6.25 ---> 3.125
okay so we can use Nvidia cards aswell right?
Now my question is can i use nvidia cards on windows with claymore's zcash miner or should i use different miner
Are Nvidia cards are more stable than AMDs ?
How about temperature and Power consumption ?
Which model is best for good hashes but remains in budget (not over priced)
How much hashes these models can get
gtx 760
gtx 970 EXOC?
gtx970 G1
gtx 980 ti ?
Msi gtx 970
Gigabyte Gtx 1050Ti 4GB
gtx 1060 ?
msi gtx 1060 6gb twin frozer
Asus strix Gtx 950 Direct CU II
Gtx 1060 zotac 6gb
Asus Dual Geforce Gtx 1070 8 Gb

please suggest what is best for getting high hashes from above mentioned models or if there is something else please mention here.

Whats minimum GB and Bits card can i use for test i mean which is lowest model should i use? gtx 550ti,650ti Grin

Thanks in Advance

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Currently I'm working on improvements for Polaris cards mainly, you will see good speedup in next version, I will release it in a few days.

some polaris love, nice thanks claymore.
Is there still room for improvement in tahiti cards or is this the limit?
Question. I'm running win7 home premium on a mobo with 2 x1 and 2 x16 slots. with 2 gpus either on the x1 or x16 works fine, but once i put the third it only recognizes the x16 gpus. Is there a gpu limit on the home premium? Does win7 pro have this problem or is this a mobo issue? tia
check bios
What motherbord do you have? I have one asus p5k deluxe and it did the same. I had one gpu in x16 and one in x1 but when I connected third gpu in x4 slot, x1 slot didnt work. I checked manual and it said that if I connect gpu in x4 slot, x1 slot doesn't work anymore.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Does anyone know what you should set difficulty at per hashrate suprnova let's you set it and I wanted to try it maybe it might help with my hashrate bouncing all over thanks
rpg
check bios
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
check bios
rpg
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
When someone comes up with a PoS stake coin that offers a return in the ballpark of PoW mining, then folks might get interested.

So far, every PoS coin I've seen offered WORSE returns than some high-dividend STOCKS do and a few of them offer worse returns than some BANK ACCOUNTS offer - with no risk of major devaluation of the underlying "currency" more than wiping out the "return" often by a 10:1 ratio or worse.

Is there such a thing as a PoS coin that offers more than 2.5% return PER YEAR?

or they were scamcoins (XPY)
Activity: 711
390 the new version will catch up in speed 1070?
May be  Cheesy:

Activity: 616
Activity: 616
Something wrong with dwarfpool. Last 4-5 days the payments are very low and the admin don't want to give us an explication. I send it 2 mail without an answer. I guess i will change my rigs to another pool. Any recomandation? (without flypool, another tief)  

Coinotron opened a zec pool recently but he was a bit late and it is still very low on hashrate. I always recommend his pool because the guy has been here for years and is one of the honest and decent pool operators. It's worth it giving his pool a chance.

his site name plz
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Currently I'm working on improvements for Polaris cards mainly, you will see good speedup in next version, I will release it in a few days.

some polaris love, nice thanks claymore.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
What drivers have people found to be best (performance wise) for 480's and old Tahiti's? (separate rigs) My drivers auto updated because I forgot to turn that off. I'm on the latest with no stability issues atm.

JJ12880

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Activity: 16
This is what I got today when scanning my PC Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Malware name: Trojan.Generic.19686815
Malware file path: C:\Users\king_pin\Desktop\Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.6 Beta - POOL\NsGpuCNMiner.exe
Detection time: 06-Jan-2017 12:45:03 UTC
Additional information / action: Moved to quarantine

Malware name: Adware.GenericKD.4077255
Malware file path: C:\Users\king_pin\Desktop\Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v9.2 Beta\ZecMiner64.exe
king_pinq, you're "Sr. Member"...What win version? What AV Program? Where did you get Claymore's miners? Or you don't know how to even post...
Hello to all!  Smiley
I have the following problem: I have two videocards (HD 7950 and R9 280x).
I flashed my HD 7950 to R9 280 (firmware from 280).
They work very well together on all drivers.
I want to buy Rx 470/480.
Will it (Rx 470/480) work with my card's?
Help please
Hi, can you tell me where to get r9 280 bios. I found a stilt's bios for hd7950 but there is no difference.
rpg
Malware file path: C:\Users\king_pin\Desktop\Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.6 Beta - POOL\NsGpuCNMiner.exe

Malware file path: C:\Users\king_pin\Desktop\Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v9.2 Beta\ZecMiner64.exe

put those folders on the ignore list. they call it malware because they are mining programs and some hackers actual have installed them on peoples computers. On zcash you can see the network hashrate increase when people in europe get home and decrease when they go to sleep
Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Jump to: