Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 265. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
guys which pool u r using, cause dwarf is giving too low earnings from last 3 days

have been on suprnova.cc for 10 weeks now. very good earnings. switched from flypool and nanopool, since it seemed they were stealing shares.

Same here. Moved to suprnova from 3 different pools. Only here is more true to calculation.

just switch to dwarf now. 7 hours without a block is time for it to catch up.

Been on dwarfpool for a few days. Earnings were indeed low due to lack of shares. Same with Nanopool. I will give suprnova.cc a try tonight.

Flypool work very well with zcash, payout are rather high Smiley

Flypool does work well indeed. It's always been stable and a good lot of shares. Never had problems with it but it's not the first time I've read they are stealing shares. I will compare to suprnova and draw my conclusions.

I agree with that.

I must say dwarfpool doing something fishy  Huh
Really bad  Angry

Different people have different experience.

Yes but i have tested suprnova,flypool,nanopool then came across to dwarfpool a month ago i must say dwarfpool was best amongst all untill 3-4 days ago, they started to act same as all pool doing stealing share slow payouts or what should i say but believe me or not there is something wrong in dwarfpool from 3-4days now.

Agree , for me too seems something fishy.Could be bug or some error but something is wrong in the last days
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
guys which pool u r using, cause dwarf is giving too low earnings from last 3 days

have been on suprnova.cc for 10 weeks now. very good earnings. switched from flypool and nanopool, since it seemed they were stealing shares.

Same here. Moved to suprnova from 3 different pools. Only here is more true to calculation.

Been on dwarfpool for a few days. Earnings were indeed low due to lack of shares. Same with Nanopool. I will give suprnova.cc a try tonight.

Flypool does work well indeed. It's always been stable and a good lot of shares. Never had problems with it but it's not the first time I've read they are stealing shares. I will compare to suprnova and draw my conclusions.

I agree with that.

Really bad  Angry

Yes but i have tested suprnova,flypool,nanopool then came across to dwarfpool a month ago i must say dwarfpool was best amongst all untill 3-4 days ago, they started to act same as all pool doing stealing share slow payouts or what should i say but believe me or not there is something wrong in dwarfpool from 3-4days now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
It is beginning to be boring this coin

Pump will come.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
It is beginning to be boring this coin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

I agree with that.

Really bad  Angry

rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Just put this video card mining expectations together based on posters info. It may or may not include OC settings. Please add or correct as you see fit

7950 - 225
7970 - 220

270x
280 - 195
280x - 235
290  - 290
290x - 320
370x
380x
390  - 310
390x - 350

470 4g - 208
470 8g
480 4g
480 8g - 245

GTX 1060 - 250
GTX 1070
GTX 1080

I have 2 7950's. I get 200 per card. Would love to see the settings on that card.

1190/1575 on 9.2 running under 16.12.1

I agree with that.

Really bad  Angry
Activity: 29
Can I add these to my config file or does this need to be done every time I boot?

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

These can be added to the config file. Put "setx" in front of every line and you are good to go.
Activity: 19
Can I add these to my config file or does this need to be done every time I boot?

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

Just put this video card mining expectations together based on posters info. It may or may not include OC settings. Please add or correct as you see fit

7950 - 225
7970 - 220

270x
280 - 195
280x - 235
290  - 290
290x - 320
370x
380x
390  - 310
390x - 350

470 4g - 208
470 8g
480 4g
480 8g - 245

GTX 1060 - 250
GTX 1070
GTX 1080

I have 2 7950's. I get 200 per card. Would love to see the settings on that card.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Cryptotalk.org

I agree with that.

Activity: 224
CryptoLearner

Activity: 157

7950 - 225
7970 - 220

270x
280 - 195
280x - 235
290  - 290
290x - 320
370x
380x
390  - 310
390x - 350

470 4g - 208
470 8g
480 4g
480 8g - 245

GTX 1060 - 250
GTX 1070
GTX 1080

It seems they are more or less stock.
rpg

7950 - 225
7970 - 220

270x
280 - 195
280x - 235
290  - 290
290x - 320
370x
380x
390  - 310
390x - 350

470 4g - 208
470 8g
480 4g
480 8g - 245

GTX 1060 - 250
GTX 1070
GTX 1080
rpg

Activity: 161
There is a problem with Zclassic mining. With allpools 1 option at zcl.coinmine.pl when miner tries to mine devfee it tries to coonect with ssl, but there is no ssl support at zcl.coinmine. How i can avoid this?

v9.3 and "-allpools 1" will work.

i tried that on v9.3. With -allpools 1 it still tries to connect with ssl. Found only 1 working setup for zclassic - use nofee
Jump to: