Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 266. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
guys which pool u r using, cause dwarf is giving too low earnings from last 3 days

have been on suprnova.cc for 10 weeks now. very good earnings. switched from flypool and nanopool, since it seemed they were stealing shares.

Same here. Moved to suprnova from 3 different pools. Only here is more true to calculation.
Activity: 192
guys which pool u r using, cause dwarf is giving too low earnings from last 3 days

have been on suprnova.cc for 10 weeks now. very good earnings. switched from flypool and nanopool, since it seemed they were stealing shares.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Version 10 will be realesed today  Grin Grin Grin
Is this a question without "?" or your wish?

It isn't a question, claymore said in 30 December that he will realese new version 2-4 days, today is the last day to realese it

Check my messages history carefully, I said it for XMR miner, not for ZEC miner Smiley
Hi,
Will there be Linux version?
EDIT: Any plans to support NVIDIA+Cryptonight?
Hello friends! Want to play with diff option in miner to set my own diff. What is the best values for 4 280xs ( 860 h/s) and 3 rx 470s ( 660 h/s) ?

Thanks for any advice.

It is about 1500 for your 4x280x or 1200 for your 3x 470. It is about twice of your hash speed. But it also depends on your network latency.

Thanks for the advice.

BR.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Version 10 will be realesed today  Grin Grin Grin

It isn't a question, claymore said in 30 December that he will realese new version 2-4 days, today is the last day to realese it

Check my messages history carefully, I said it for XMR miner, not for ZEC miner Smiley
Activity: 192
Version 10 will be realesed today  Grin Grin Grin

don't you think claymore would like to have a vacation or smth.? why spam such comments m8. a delay could occur easily. people can read without your assistance and calculate the ETA.
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
after reinstalling OS win7 my miner sees only 4 of 6 gpus.
Why?
Can anybody help me?

Did you use the 6 gpu mod?
try win10
I had win10 before - hangs
now i'd like to use win 7_64 - problems - only 4 cards (i have 6). After updating drivers - no cards.
miner does not start at all:
There is no openGL...

You should change your risers first of all. I had bad luck with shitty risers months ago. Sometimes the card appear sometimes not. I thought the problems were elsewere but after changing two (!) packs of risers finally
the problems dissapeared for good. The next thing is to use windows 8.1 64 bit, especialli if you have h81 mobo. They are really well optimised for this OS. Moreover, windows 10 will have bigger load on the cpu which can slow your cards when mining. In my case win 10 is above 90% whereas win 8.1 around 20%.

You should see 6 cards after the drivers install and 1 probably with an exclamation mark in the device manager. You need to run the 6 card mod to be able to mine with all 6.
You dont need to buy new risers. Look at thi solution, it works for me.
http://www.gobitgo.com/articles/1001/How-To-Correctly-Use-and-Install-PCI-E-Riser-Cables/
I've been mining for nearly a year. Of course I know about this page. Obviously you didn't have risers that work with their own will like mine did. Again: bad riser can cause the OS not to see the card in the Device manager, or you can see it randomly on restarts, or can work really poorly crashing the drivers at the end. This can't be checked with this page or any other methods except changing the risers. Believe me, I had 5-6 faulty risers (powered usb) ordered by ebay. Finally I ordered more expensive but really good risers from amazon and they do their job perfectly.
Under win10_64 - all cards are availible.
The next problems - stability and speed.
Now it is not stabil, hangs very often. I've reduce intensity from -i 8 down to -i 3.
If it is point of risers, how to know which of them causes this hanging?
Or there is another reason... any idea?
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
PIC cables have nothing to do wit hit

its about drivers and overclocking
Do you want me to sent mine faulty risers to prove your theory is far from the reality?
Activity: 711
Merit: 500

2. what is "the 6 card mod"?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/7xgpu-windows-modding-amd-video-driver-is-the-answer-712228

Read latest posts.
Always take a reg backup, force if needed.
You can either create modded registry and double-click on it to inject or just tick modify-registry.
Works for me with 16.10.3 drivers
That mode does not need if you are using Windows 10.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello friends! Want to play with diff option in miner to set my own diff. What is the best values for 4 280xs ( 860 h/s) and 3 rx 470s ( 660 h/s) ?

Thanks for any advice.

It is about 1500 for your 4x280x or 1200 for your 3x 470. It is about twice of your hash speed. But it also depends on your network latency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
When I start the miner it says 14 compute units for each graphics card.
I have RX 470s so should that not be 32 compute units?
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
HI all)
what's the most profitable Crimson for only RX4xx?

In my testing, 16.10.1 and 16.9.2 proved to be equal.

I suspect any version from around 16.9.1 up to the last pre-Relive version (16.11.whatever) probably gives the same hashrate results.

16.12.1 gives 5-10% LESS hashrate in my testing, and should be avoided.

Thanks. So I will stick with 16.9.2
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
HI all)
what's the most profitable Crimson for only RX4xx?

In my testing, 16.10.1 and 16.9.2 proved to be equal.

I suspect any version from around 16.9.1 up to the last pre-Relive version (16.11.whatever) probably gives the same hashrate results.

16.12.1 gives 5-10% LESS hashrate in my testing, and should be avoided.

Thanks for any advice.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
PIC cables have nothing to do wit hit

its about drivers and overclocking
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
after reinstalling OS win7 my miner sees only 4 of 6 gpus.
Why?
Can anybody help me?

Did you use the 6 gpu mod?
try win10
I had win10 before - hangs
now i'd like to use win 7_64 - problems - only 4 cards (i have 6). After updating drivers - no cards.
miner does not start at all:
There is no openGL...

You should change your risers first of all. I had bad luck with shitty risers months ago. Sometimes the card appear sometimes not. I thought the problems were elsewere but after changing two (!) packs of risers finally
the problems dissapeared for good. The next thing is to use windows 8.1 64 bit, especialli if you have h81 mobo. They are really well optimised for this OS. Moreover, windows 10 will have bigger load on the cpu which can slow your cards when mining. In my case win 10 is above 90% whereas win 8.1 around 20%.

You should see 6 cards after the drivers install and 1 probably with an exclamation mark in the device manager. You need to run the 6 card mod to be able to mine with all 6.
You dont need to buy new risers. Look at thi solution, it works for me.
http://www.gobitgo.com/articles/1001/How-To-Correctly-Use-and-Install-PCI-E-Riser-Cables/
I've been mining for nearly a year. Of course I know about this page. Obviously you didn't have risers that work with their own will like mine did. Again: bad riser can cause the OS not to see the card in the Device manager, or you can see it randomly on restarts, or can work really poorly crashing the drivers at the end. This can't be checked with this page or any other methods except changing the risers. Believe me, I had 5-6 faulty risers (powered usb) ordered by ebay. Finally I ordered more expensive but really good risers from amazon and they do their job perfectly.
Jump to: