Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 378. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
There are new drivers, called Radeon ReLive. Anyone tested it with Claymore?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Of the two official link for towing v9.0, that of MEGA-so now is a file that does not have the same volume in KB, as the file last night .... it "the hour of modification" of ZecMiner64.exe is different from the first file last night ... even though it is older, it may not matter that it was "earlier version" of the "official" ... if you have problems with the stability of the machines, etc. . after updating to v9.0, it might be a good idea to try the "unofficial version" ...

Why Claymore silent and says nothing about the replaced files?! ??!
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yea. The spikes are quite real.

One of my pc's has a 730w psu powering a rx 480 and a 280x. This combination has been running stable for months without problems (even eth/sia dual mining). A few minutes ago, the pc rebooted and said "a power surge was detected - press F1 to continue". There is nothing else running on the system except claymore v9.

On the 7950 everything seems to be stable but on the rx480 is all over the place. On gpuz the normal is 120 but the spikes go to 212. I also noticed the memory usage is stable on the 7950 but goes up and down on the 480. Same with usage. No valleys on the 7950 but deep valleys on the 480. I think the power spike maybe related to this memory management. What do you think claymore?
Activity: 378
Anyone knows why my GPU 0 is about 20H/S faster than my other gpus?
GPU 0 pushes ~ 230 H/S! Other GPU's ~ 210 H/S

All cards are Rx 480 Nitro+

210 H/s is not bad but why is GPU 0 so high??

GPU0 is probably a full length PCI-e slot and the rest are smaller slots?
Does this matter? Im having the same hashrate with the 16x and the 4x slots even I cant feel any difference during gaming.

All depends. That typically can make a difference if you're not using risers. Also, you might want to install HWINFO and check the ASIC quality (it does make a difference for ZEC, you can push that card harder).
Activity: 361
My 280 cards no increase in speed obtained, 290 about 5% +. Big speed increase on RX 470 about 15% and they give 215 h/s.
Activity: 93
Ii'm currently doing 1030 sols on 4 x rx480 nitro + 1 x 4x470 nitro - all 4gb.
With 650 w at wall for whole pc.

You are running about 700 watts.... Yes it will run but not long

Nope, 650 at wall. 650 on power meter.
System uses about 80 watts, so cards eat about 115 each at the moment.
It up since v9 came up, why should it fail ?Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
IM HAVING RX470 POWERCOLOR ON V9 WITH i4 - getting 200 sols

but GPU Temp@ 74

What is the Maximum Temp Huh

Need your results guys 
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy

One of my pc's has a 730w psu powering a rx 480 and a 280x. This combination has been running stable for months without problems (even eth/sia dual mining). A few minutes ago, the pc rebooted and said "a power surge was detected - press F1 to continue". There is nothing else running on the system except claymore v9.

there are crashes often leading upto the donation mining portion of mining which makes me wonder if some dual mining mechanism isnt triggered during the donation period which is more taxing on the system.

how old is your power supply? did it you manage tog et up and running again without issue?
Activity: 72

coudl be luck of manufacture>? better quality die etc on that card
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
has anyone tried the new driver?  AMD Crimson ReLive 16.12 its now available for download
i hope there's improvement in our hashrate
not a single hash extra but we got skype performance enhancements Tongue
Activity: 644
Merit: 274

Does this matter? Im having the same hashrate with the 16x and the 4x slots even I cant feel any difference during gaming.
Activity: 307

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

stock clock rx 480 8 gb = 240 sol,
210= undervolted to 0.9v and consume around 105 watt at cm version 9
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
has anyone tried the new driver?  AMD Crimson ReLive 16.12 its now available for download
i hope there's improvement in our hashrate
All my rigs are stable with v9 even with overclocks, my psu power capacity for my cards are still based on power consumption in mining scrypt, except for my 3x 290x on 1250w psu.

Best you monitor the spikes .. Even with a 1200w corsair PSU, with 6 undervolted and underclocked rx480's i'm seeing very large spikes.
Be careful with your electrical systems, after install v9 on my rigs I blew up a 30A fuse that never support more than 18A with v8 and earlier versions.

All u with psu problems, test ur equipment with eth+sia dualmining, if that doesnt hold, ur system is just underdimensioned.

Best you start rereading the posts the when v9 was released so you actually understand what people are complaining about.
Activity: 96
All u with psu problems, test ur equipment with eth+sia dualmining, if that doesnt hold, ur system is just underdimensioned.
Jump to: