Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 464. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 255
this is messed up, ok so I downloaded nicehash miner and benchmarked my 4 x rx480s

now my fans do not work properly

In claymores my -TT comand and -fanmin dont do anything

my fans are stuck on 20% and I cannot mine

help Sad

Using AMD's Wattman, reset everything, all GPUs, to default values. Restart and try to mine at stock values, without using the miner to set any variables.

It should work!

If it doesn't, use Sapphire Trixx or MSI Afterburner to set fan speed, at least to make sure they won't be stuck at any value.

Restart, and try to mine now using the miner to set the fan's speed.

Good luck!

resetted everything on wattman and restarted even re slotted cards

dam

If I test on other rigs it works but when I use this rig fan speed is capped at 20%, I am using the exact same files for mining so how do I fix this software problem
re install ur drivers and watman software should fix ur problem
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
this is messed up, ok so I downloaded nicehash miner and benchmarked my 4 x rx480s

help Sad

Using AMD's Wattman, reset everything, all GPUs, to default values. Restart and try to mine at stock values, without using the miner to set any variables.

It should work!

If it doesn't, use Sapphire Trixx or MSI Afterburner to set fan speed, at least to make sure they won't be stuck at any value.

Good luck!

resetted everything on wattman and restarted even re slotted cards

dam

If I test on other rigs it works but when I use this rig fan speed is capped at 20%, I am using the exact same files for mining so how do I fix this software problem
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
With regards to the gpu hashing at 1000 h/s its a radeon pro duo
R9 390 hashes at 300 h/s with 40 compute units

Pro duo has 128 compute units hbm memory and tdp 300 watts
Is this your pro duo or are you speculating,I was under the impression pro duo was 2 furys so that would give us around 600 s/s max with Claymore!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
How to change for 20/30min or full disable this  - "No new jobs were received for 10 mins - something wrong with the pool, disconnect."
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

help Sad

It should work!

Good luck!
legendary

help Sad

can anyone help me out?

can you at least let us know what all you tryed?

pc restart, reinstal of driver, unplug of the gpu from pc and giving back, monitor connecting?.. (that all the things i would try...) not an expert at all..

ok one out of 4 of my rx480s is now hashing 1/5th of the other ones

even when I take out the card that has just fucking fried (FML)

and use my 3 ones that are still working, they are stuck on 20% fan speed

if I try to mine my cards will get to hot and burn, as stated -tt 75 has been working for me fine for weeks,

then all of a sudden I try using benchmark with nicehash, then I go back to zcash mining and my fans stop going past 20% and one of my cards has now fried.

honestly guys any help would be much appreciated
dbh
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
With regards to the gpu hashing at 1000 h/s its a radeon pro duo
R9 390 hashes at 300 h/s with 40 compute units

Pro duo has 128 compute units hbm memory and tdp 300 watts
Activity: 114

help Sad

can anyone help me out?

can you at least let us know what all you tryed?

pc restart, reinstal of driver, unplug of the gpu from pc and giving back, monitor connecting?.. (that all the things i would try...) not an expert at all..
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
Thanxx to all guys for the 290<>290x comments!
legendary

help Sad

can anyone help me out?
Activity: 7
Claymore! Keep Developing man! I support you all the way Smiley Unfortunately People Moan, it's the world we live in, you cannot please everyone!
legendary

help Sad
Activity: 3
Added mine for 290x
Flashed to 390x moded bios
Running at 310sol
Using 1125 core/ 1600 mem
(Would only do 1500 standard bios)
Activity: 51
hello, anyone have a bios mod for rx480 asus dual 4gb? thanks

Check pages between 90 and 100 i think there is one you can download save for the 4gb rx 480 just need to config youre mem clock if you want to overclock it
Activity: 98
I don't believe an RX 480 uses 110W at the wall @ 1280 MHz Core, that's bull. Power usage field is pretty much useless without screenshots of where it is measured.
Activity: 6
Hi All,

I've just created a page where one can share your experiance with your graphical card in order to have a benchmark.

http://cryptolex.ch/gpu-mining-hardware-for-z-cash-comparison/?lang=en

Of corse I'm using Claymore since beginning and v8 works perfectly ! Thanks claymore for your job and effort Smiley ... waiting for version 9 ... 10 ...

You should also include a power usage field - - for instance - "Watts at the wall". This is 50% or more the decision factor for buying GPU's when miners have to pay for the electricity to power their rigs. Not just Hashing power.

Other considerations - Overclocking fields and memory timing straps field - etc

Just my 2 cents

Hi Simon, Thanks for your input, I've added Watt column and a (H/s)/W column in order to know efficiency, i should also add price but it depends to much from a country to another.
As this is manual processing there is no one field for each column (Wordpress Form Maker limitation). So I'll put all data's into right column manually.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
hello, anyone have a bios mod for rx480 asus dual 4gb? thanks
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Card speed + settings table. Feel free to add your stats!

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Claymore8.0_card_speeds
I have put in the Asus 290 specs
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Card speed + settings table. Feel free to add your stats!

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Claymore8.0_card_speeds
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Wait a minute. I'll ask my crystal ball...
Jump to: