Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 466. (Read 3839163 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The picture could be real but its very easy to adjust your memory timings and get speeds like that, however it will produce mostly rejected shares.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

saw this posted on the zcash forum. anyone know if the 1000 h/s per card screenshot  is legit?

link to source: https://forum.z.cash/t/hey-guys-who-can-tell-me-what-this-is-single-card-speed-is-reached-1132h-s/9746

I like the look of his speeds. Wish mine ran that well.  Cry

The speed is unbelieavable.. could be a fake/edited picture... but it could be true as well.. who knows..
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

saw this posted on the zcash forum. anyone know if the 1000 h/s per card screenshot  is legit?

link to source: https://forum.z.cash/t/hey-guys-who-can-tell-me-what-this-is-single-card-speed-is-reached-1132h-s/9746

Crazy and look at those temps - this can't be legit.

May be GTX Titan Z can achieve this? Either way, not worth the 3000$ investment lol

Claymore's ZCash miner does not not support NVIDIA GPUs .... all AMD cards only.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

looks like a Claymore miner build -- assuming v8..... what GPU from space can reach that high H/s.... the fastest card on earth on v8 may likely be the R9-Fury 8GB HBM memory at most 300 H/s per GPU... 1000 H/s is just too good to be true
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
And whats the point?? High temperatures, more electricity and same profit, cuz all are with the new miner. Your new versions are not helpful, do you know that? Also some cards have really bad speed Smiley

Big farmers and cloud mining services can pay to dev's to have more efficient soft. Most of small miners with farms up to 100 GPU's - not.
But small miners generate most of network hashrate. If they stop mining - network becomes centralised by big gamers.
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait

Crazy and look at those temps - this can't be legit.

May be GTX Titan Z can achieve this? Either way, not worth the 3000$ investment lol
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 410
Merit: 250

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
I see some posts that V8 reached hardware limits and there is no way to improve speed anymore. It's not true.
I'm working on new version with another good speedup, though it takes more time and efforts.

And whats the point?? High temperatures, more electricity and same profit, cuz all are with the new miner. Your new versions are not helpful, do you know that?

My miner does not support Linux, Nvidia, CPUs. They will not get any speedups from my miner.
Though I'm ready to stop development if most of people think so. It's not a problem for me at all. Make a vote somewhere to see results.

If Claymore didn't release his miner we all would have been using other public miners for linux or their windows ports. They are not that far from Claymore v8 speeds, but are very unstable under windows at least. Besides, I know for at least 1 private miner sold to the biggest farms which I suppose is really fast. I think the difficulty and hence the earnings are not affected so much by Claymore's miner. We should be thankful to Claymore for his perfect job. Trolling and negativity is only in the favour of the big farms, imo.
Activity: 954
I've made some notes on hashrate and watt.

R390 eats 200W with 270 sols
R7970 eats 165W with 184 sols
R7950 eats 110W with 170 sols

Every card is undervolted.

Most efficient is 7950 1.54H/W.

R7950 eats 110W with 170 sols  <-- That is more efficient than the 400 series...

Sapphire nitro+ rx470 8gb Samsung :
70W -> 160H/s = 2.28H/W

What the application is telling you isn't accurate. Please provide measurements at the wall.
i think rx 480 more efficient around 50watt on gpuz hashing 180h/s , 100 watt from the wall
r9 nano 235 hs , 80 watt from wall (880mv , 800 core, 350 memory)

best buck is TAHITI
best buck for future is RX
the most efficient is NANO
sory guys TRUE KING IS NANO

on ETH tahiti have same watt with RX in heavy undervolted
Do you know of the resualt of 7990? 420+ sol with 275watt. Who is the best?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I've made some notes on hashrate and watt.

R390 eats 200W with 270 sols
R7970 eats 165W with 184 sols
R7950 eats 110W with 170 sols

Every card is undervolted.

Most efficient is 7950 1.54H/W.

R7950 eats 110W with 170 sols  <-- That is more efficient than the 400 series...

Sapphire nitro+ rx470 8gb Samsung :
70W -> 160H/s = 2.28H/W

What the application is telling you isn't accurate. Please provide measurements at the wall.
i think rx 480 more efficient around 50watt on gpuz hashing 180h/s , 100 watt from the wall

best buck is TAHITI
best buck for future is RX
the most efficient is NANO
sory guys TRUE KING IS NANO

on ETH tahiti have same watt with RX in heavy undervolted

R9 Nano price is killer.
I'm doing 172 h/s, 124w with 7950 - measured on 2 meters.
With actual $100 price it rocks.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
And whats the point?? High temperatures, more electricity and same profit, cuz all are with the new miner. Your new versions are not helpful, do you know that? Also some cards have really bad speed Smiley

I hope Claymore is strong enough to not get demotivated by such constant attacks from imbeciles and trolls. I know BCT is a cesspool of disconnected snowflakes, but this is getting too much.
You can't stop a tsunami by telling it to stop.

If Claymore or anyone else won't make anymore public miners and improve their speeds, they will sell it privately only to big farms. This means whining teens like you will see their profits go to zero. You either keep on improving or you get the fuck out of here. Progress and evolution won't stop because a bunch of little control freaks want it.

Reminds me of the moronic Linux trolls who spammed this thread and mocked Claymore and its users a few weeks ago when that crappy Linux miner Optiminer or what it is called came out. Since they are greedy imbecile kids who always want free lunch Linux-style, guess what, they fucked up by stealing the dev's fee and now Optiminer is private and sold to big farms only. Go to their thread to see them whining and to laugh about them.

You get what you pay for!

This.  Farms already have good miners, so sitting still is stupid. Also, claims of money lost due to power usage are asinine.  The last like 3 versions, power usage is virtually the same, but have seen huge speedups. Also, I make about 8 times more than I pay in power, so if power went up like 10% that's only 1.25% less profit, but if it gives say 20% faster hash, it's no-brainer.
Activity: 22
I see some posts that V8 reached hardware limits and there is no way to improve speed anymore. It's not true.
I'm working on new version with another good speedup, though it takes more time and efforts.

And whats the point?? High temperatures, more electricity and same profit, cuz all are with the new miner. Your new versions are not helpful, do you know that?

My miner does not support Linux, Nvidia, CPUs. They will not get any speedups from my miner.
Though I'm ready to stop development if most of people think so. It's not a problem for me at all. Make a vote somewhere to see results.

Claymore, there are plenty like myself that appreciate your efforts. I stopped mining a couple of years ago and started in again with your miner for eth-sia. I then switched to the ZecMiner ver 1 and now using v.8. My cards are RX 270s now with new life. I'm not a big player but am enjoying the game. You deserve your dev fee, period. Keep up the outstanding work, it is a pleasure to use your miner.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255

I hope Claymore is strong enough to not get demotivated by such constant attacks from imbeciles and trolls. I know BCT is a cesspool of disconnected snowflakes, but this is getting too much.

If Claymore or anyone else won't make anymore public miners and improve their speeds, they will sell it privately only to big farms. This means whining teens like you will see their profits go to zero. You either keep on improving or you get the fuck out of here. Progress and evolution won't stop because a bunch of little control freaks want it.

Reminds me of the moronic Linux trolls who spammed this thread and mocked Claymore and its users a few weeks ago when that crappy Linux miner Optiminer or what it is called came out. Since they are greedy imbecile kids who always want free lunch Linux-style, guess what, they fucked up by stealing the dev's fee and now Optiminer is private and sold to big farms only. Go to their thread to see them whining and to laugh about them.

Amen!!!couldn't agree more it is quite depressing reading what some of the crack pots post here.
Activity: 378

Please explain how you're achieving those figures and feel free to provide photos of the reading at the wall.
Also, I'm assuming there is no way you can switch to ETH without having to re-flash a different BIOS which is a nightmare when you have more than 1 rig.
Activity: 290
Dwarf pool started.

tell me how to set up? gives an error message

Dwarf pool best that zcash fly pool???
Activity: 290
This possible rx 460 4gb Sapphire nitro oc memory 2130 and gpu 1265 and 200 H/s mining zcash.. This possible???

I'm mining rx 460 4gb gpu 1250 and memory 1750 in mining 180-185 h/s

Please help me
Activity: 6
Dwarf pool started.

tell me how to set up? gives an error message
Activity: 41

100% agree with you. Lets not hope these whiny little teenyboppers can't dissuade Claymore's much appreciated work. 
Jump to: