Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 485. (Read 3839163 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
My 7770s (1 GB) are doing 53 sol/s right now.

How did you do to get this hashrate?

Mine is only doing 14sol/s...

Nothing special, win8/win10, drivers Crimson 15.12, default core/mem and -i 2.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Someone was able to get more than 185 H/s on stock RX 470 8G Nitro+ ?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Anybody knows when setting the gpu voltage too low, does the System crash immidiately showing this driver Crash bluescreen

Or can it also take longer like a few hours to 1 day if you are near the "limit"?

Had some System freezes while adjusting gpu voltage but only after the miner was running for 5h or more

It depends. If you use MSI AB or Trixx to adjust voltage offset - you apply this offset to all voltage table, even for standby voltage (300 MHz, 0.8 V).

Ellesmere in most cases becomes unstable when Vcore less than 0.725 V.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
V8

Getting between 190-195 sol/s with my:

AMD Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC 4GB stock, out of the box Cheesy

-tt 60
-i 4

I'm getting 185-190 with the 8gb version! probably because its running a monitor(?). The asus rx480 8gb in the same rigs getting 195-200

My rx 480 nitro+ getting around 195h/s exept gpu 0 is at 205h/s....maybe because of the monitor is plugged in at GPU0

Maybe plugging hdmi dummies to the other cards??
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
V8

-tt 60
-i 4

I'm getting 185-190 with the 8gb version! probably because its running a monitor(?). The asus rx480 8gb in the same rigs getting 195-200

why the target temperature so low? I've set mine to 72 fans are running at 39-42%
Anybody knows when setting the gpu voltage too low, does the System crash immidiately showing this driver Crash bluescreen

Or can it also take longer like a few hours to 1 day if you are near the "limit"?

it can take a while. the psu line regulation and the cards regulators do have some variance when running. just takes a while for some combination of events to cause it to drop below that magic voltage.

top rated psus help stability.

Good to know!

But I'm not getting bluescreen then..just freeze and wattage drops to half and cards running just for 10 sec then stop and again running for short time

That makes it even harder to find out the best voltage Cheesy

But that was with v7

Trying v8 with 1035 mV at 1280mhz gpu (Rx 480 nitro+)
Stable for 17h now, we'll see..

Anybody got better results?
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

when running cards at the edge it can take a while. the psu line regulation and the cards regulators do have some fluctuation due to load variations when running. it can take a while for some combination of events to cause it to drop below that magic voltage. one of my rigs reboots around once a day.

top rated psus help stability.

Had some System freezes while adjusting gpu voltage but only after the miner was running for 5h or more
Activity: 2
My 7770s (1 GB) are doing 53 sol/s right now.

How did you do to get this hashrate?

Mine is only doing 14sol/s...
Activity: 301
Merit: 251
Newegg has some sales. Buying a card today.

Which is better for Zcash now and Eth later?

1- PowerColor PCS+ Radeon R9 390 DirectX 12 AXR9 390 8GBD5-PPDHE 8GB 512-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support ATX Video Card

2- XFX Radeon RS RX 480 DirectX 12 RX-480P836BM 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Video Card

Thanks
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough

Upgrades are worthless (imho)
It was the great stuff at the beginning, but currently, with the current network hashrate is pointless...

you just get a few bucks (or cents) more ,for a 6 - 12 hours lapse, until all the network is updated to the latest version,

It's good to knock out CPU botnets.

And "next-gen" cards too (RX)..

Old tech from 2011 is getting better with every update.
Activity: 7
V8

https://i.imgur.com/mLsn2sP.png

-tt 60
-i 4
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
whats wrong with this bat

eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -zwal taddress.rig2b -zpsw x -benchmark 1 -tt 90 -fanmin 50

getting average hash 500+ showing in console and nothing at flypool for over 2 hours?

Are fly pools stats down right now?

LOL, u set benchmark mode
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -zwal taddress.rig2b -zpsw x -benchmark 1 -tt 90 -fanmin 50

getting average hash 500+ showing in console and nothing at flypool for over 2 hours?

-benchmark   benchmark mode, specify "-benchmark 1" to see hashrate for your hardware.

Ok thanks very much ... ha what a dreadful mistake Smiley I just though it showed you how fast whilst mining too. SInce there is no speed on this miner when mining like with other miners.

cheers for helping me
Activity: 504
Merit: 272

-benchmark   benchmark mode, specify "-benchmark 1" to see hashrate for your hardware.

Yes...

Just remove -benchmark from your line
Activity: 11

-benchmark   benchmark mode, specify "-benchmark 1" to see hashrate for your hardware.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Upgrades are worthless (imho)
It was the great stuff at the beginning, but currently, with the current network hashrate is pointless...

you just get a few bucks (or cents) more ,for a 6 - 12 hours lapse, until all the network is updated to the latest version,

It's good to knock out CPU botnets.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 504
Merit: 272
With the r7 370's i had 120h/s for each
But only for a day.... After that it just crashes every time i open it
So i am using optiminer for that rig
Jump to: