Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 498. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
How do you disable read-only mode? I have tried both -mport 3333 and -mport -3333, yet the miner remains read-only

You need to download the latest version.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
please release a linux version. you could even take a higer devfee.

optimier is not as good as your miners
[/quote
Thanks Claymore
I have four cards. three card give roughly 160-180. but one card give 45 h/s. All the cards are 480 4gb and 8gb. I swipe the raiser but did not help.
Any idea
Thanks,

I'm having the same issue. I had one card on V7 working at half strength and now V8 has just zeroed it. I tried a different riser, remove OC etc, nothing will budge it.
Activity: 465
How do you disable read-only mode? I have tried both -mport 3333 and -mport -3333, yet the miner remains read-only

Change port number.
-mport 7777 or whatever you like.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Thanks Claymore
I have four cards. three card give roughly 160-180. but one card give 45 h/s. All the cards are 480 4gb and 8gb. I swipe the riser but did not help.
Any idea
Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Ok good , now stop .

Work on Nvidia .

Hahahah, Nvidia will wait Spring 2017. The Way It's Meant to be Played | NVIDIA

Cya next year Smiley

neko ko ce nego balkanska budala  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 2
please release a linux version. you could even take a higer devfee.

optimier is not as good as your miners
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Once again Claymore you have surpassed yourself and delivered to the community another top of the class miner, I now get 205-210sol/s on each of my R9 280x GPU's on stock everything besides intensity which is set at 2.

2X R9 280x = 415-420sol/s on 15.12 Drivers
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
holy moly r9 380x 130 h/s
7950 175 h/s we need more claymore

Is that all a 380 gives?

My 280 non x gives more than that
well idk what driver works better for r9 380x it was always 30 percent lower than average in here.
Activity: 18
Ok good , now stop .

Work on Nvidia .

Hahahah, Nvidia will wait Spring 2017. The Way It's Meant to be Played | NVIDIA

Cya next year Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Ok good , now stop .

Work on Nvidia .
In version 7 I was having an issue with one card only working at half strength (vs 17 identical cards)

Now in version 8; that card is completely zero'd and crashing the machine if left in the config.
The card works fine, and at full strength, when using any other Claymore miner, just this ZCash one that it doesn't like.

Anyone got any suggestions?

try running a instance of the miner just for it.  if this works run another instance (so two zecminer running at the same time) for the rest of the cards and see what happens then.

Tried. I isolated the card, then tested out all the overclocks, underclocks, resets, the works to rule them out. I then tried replacing the riser in case it was hardware but nothing seems to get this card to work with V8. and with V7, it was only working at half strength. I have an identical machine next to it (with a much lower ASIC quality across the cards) that is absolutely eating up the hash rate atm (1150H/s)

http://imgur.com/REh98vt

Top machine is all 480 4GB Asus version
Bottom 3 are ALL 480 Sapphire Nitro+ 8GB - Figures off to the right are their ASIC scores.

That one card kills the machine in <2 minutes if I leave it in the config.
Activity: 7
Getting 860 H/s overall 4 x RX480 8GB Sapphire Nitro+ Core GPU 1400MHz Memory 2100, getting roughly 215 H/s per card, Thanks Claymore
any undervolt?
what is wall power?
I don't actually pay for my Electricity, and have never measured it to be honest, I have a 1600Watt Modular PSU, so unfortunately I can't answer you that Question
Activity: 2
390 8gb xfx  @ 275-280 each
480 4gb xfx @ 185-190 each
Awsome work Claymore, Thanks ! Smiley

Activity: 410
In version 7 I was having an issue with one card only working at half strength (vs 17 identical cards)

Now in version 8; that card is completely zero'd and crashing the machine if left in the config.
The card works fine, and at full strength, when using any other Claymore miner, just this ZCash one that it doesn't like.

try running a instance of the miner just for it.  if this works run another instance (so two zecminer running at the same time) for the rest of the cards and see what happens then.

Activity: 173
Finally after some tinkering now v8 on 7970 is giving 170h/s.
Getting 860 H/s overall 4 x RX480 8GB Sapphire Nitro+ Core GPU 1400MHz Memory 2100, getting roughly 215 H/s per card, Thanks Claymore

What power settings and how much power draw?

I'm getting 190-200 h/s per card at about 90W per card using only 1250 CC. Same GPU's
dlx
Activity: 61
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

For mining,  select PSU from tier 1 or tier 2,  and only tier 1 if you use > 85% of rated power.
Jump to: