Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 493. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
4*RX 480, Claymore 8.0, intensity 5.
Is it fine enough hashrate for these settings or i need to tune up something?

Romed? i have 183 h\s avg. 76Watt on rx 480 ref... Pls link yours rom Smiley бpaтaн)
Sure. But my ROM is for Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC 8GB (11260-01-20G) cards with Samsung memchips.
You can find it on my thread here. (Jukebox there - it's me).
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Seems zcash has a good prospect in the future...my crystal ball told me..
I think it's time to move from nicehash.. making my own wallet & keep my zec in it..

any recommendation for a good zec wallet (gui or web wallet)?

and recommendation for a good zec pools that pay well?

I have a Zec wallet on Poloniex I send my mined amounts to.

People have varying opinion about pools but the general consensus seems to be flypool is a good one to go for

Thanks my man for the recommendation.... regarding flypool seems you're right.. many people talk good about it here.. I think I'll go for it..

For wallet.. is poloniex safe enough to keep our zec there? I prefer a gui wallet actually.. I don't mind running node for hours to get my own wallet save on my own computer.. I feel safer that way.. I did that with monero wallet..

Poloniex is also a exchange so it should be quite safe to keep your earnings there.

I have never had any problem there except a hiccup with withdrawing Lisk for the Ark io

i've been searching google for a while with no luck.. haven't found anything about how to create zec gui wallet in windows... only linux... linux.. linux... I think it's not a bad idea to keep zec on poloniex momentarily until windows gui wallet released... i'll go for it...

thanks again my friend!  Smiley

Glad to be of service.

I had the same problem when I started mining ZEC, no windows wallet only linux.  Hearing about all the Zec z wallet adress problems I'm actually glad I decided to go with Poloniex

Also Kraken.com is an option, im there since 2014 and had no problem.... also trading possible there....

thanks my friend.. highly appreciate it... I'll take a look into it..  Smiley
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
anyone with r9 295?
sols?

Poloniex is also a exchange so it should be quite safe to keep your earnings there.

You never use exchange as a wallet. They tend to be hacked, poloniex has been hacked too. Obviously you need to keep something there if you are trading.

If linux is not an option use jaxx.

what is jaxx??? how it works?

https://jaxx.io/

interesting...

one more question if you don't mind.. you're a hero member.. sure you are more experienced in cryptocurrency stuff..
in your opinion, which one is safer to keep coins for long term period, poloniex or jaxx?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Anyone know power consumption for an R9 390 card?

lol blind? same page ....

The numbers the guy posted was for heavily overclocked cards. I'm looking for stock and undervolted power usage.
Activity: 114
I think it's time to move from nicehash.. making my own wallet & keep my zec in it..

People have varying opinion about pools but the general consensus seems to be flypool is a good one to go for

Thanks my man for the recommendation.... regarding flypool seems you're right.. many people talk good about it here.. I think I'll go for it..

For wallet.. is poloniex safe enough to keep our zec there? I prefer a gui wallet actually.. I don't mind running node for hours to get my own wallet save on my own computer.. I feel safer that way.. I did that with monero wallet..

I have never had any problem there except a hiccup with withdrawing Lisk for the Ark io

i've been searching google for a while with no luck.. haven't found anything about how to create zec gui wallet in windows... only linux... linux.. linux... I think it's not a bad idea to keep zec on poloniex momentarily until windows gui wallet released... i'll go for it...

Glad to be of service.

I had the same problem when I started mining ZEC, no windows wallet only linux.  Hearing about all the Zec z wallet adress problems I'm actually glad I decided to go with Poloniex

Also Kraken.com is an option, im there since 2014 and had no problem.... also trading possible there....
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

http://i.piccy.info/i9/a8302af3ea4a744d2d86b655ab9de7ce/1480020386/78561/1051816/z8.jpg

Romed? i have 183 h\s avg. 76Watt on rx 480 ref... Pls link yours rom Smiley бpaтaн)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

You never use exchange as a wallet. They tend to be hacked, poloniex has been hacked too. Obviously you need to keep something there if you are trading.

https://jaxx.io/

Activity: 122
Bravo Claymore!

v8 now gives me R9 390 = 270 H/s per card!

Updates:

R9 290 = 268 H/s

R9 290x = 278 H/s

RX 480 = 172 H/s

R9 Nano = 278 H/s

R7 370 = 110 H/s

Hi can you tell what settings you use with the 290x? I'm getting about 250 H/s now with my 290x.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Activity: 114

lol blind? same page ....
Activity: 410

Glad to be of service.

thanks again my friend!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 91

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
For those, who need comparison data and interested in Claymore miner progress  Smiley

power of the wall
vX - version of Zcash miner
-i 6

GPU                   v8     v7     v6    v5   v4   v3   v2    Power on v8

7870                115     95     65   55   40   35   32      110w
7950                190   155   125   95   70   45   38      140w
7970                200   165   120   95   65   55   48      150w
270x                115   100     67   55   40   35   32      100w
280x                200   165   125   90   65   60   51      165w
285                  125   110     85   70   40   36   32     130w
RX 470 4Gb      180   155   145  120   70   60   50     120w

Got any idea how 290/290x/380/390/390x look in that table?

380 is pretty much 285 rebranding and for zec mining 470/480 is much better, I am very happy I bought  RX 470 4g for ETH rigs instead of 285  Cheesy

don't have 290/390 but they do

Bravo Claymore!

v8 now gives me R9 390 = 270 H/s per card!

Updates:

R9 290 = 268 H/s

R9 290x = 278 H/s

RX 480 = 172 H/s

R9 Nano = 278 H/s

R7 370 = 110 H/s

3x r9 390 + 1x r9 290 = 1130w-1150w - 1120 h/s
3x r9 390  = 930w-950w - 885 h/s
3x r9 290  = 830w-850w - 725 h/s

in total 2730 h/s = 2890w - 2950w

Jump to: