Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 512. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Claymore,

Do you have a project to make a miner that auto-switch to the best altcoin proft like nicehash did? I think it will be amazing this feature using your miners.. and i will be very glad in pay your fee as always..
You can already do this by mining at an auto-switching pool using Claymore. What would be useful is for Claymore to auto-switch POOLS based on profit, he can dream big and combine all his miners controlled by a separate program that looks at the pool API's and starts the appropriate miner.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
What Windows are you guys using? 7 or 10? Which one gives more H/s?

Win 8.1

For more than 5 cards in 1 mobo you need to install Win 10.

No, I have 6 cards with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.

I had my rigs like that too. Just take a look at this mod for Win 7:

https://lbr.id.lv/6xgpu_mod/6xGPU.html
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
What Windows are you guys using? 7 or 10? Which one gives more H/s?

Win 8.1

For more than 5 cards in 1 mobo you need to install Win 10.

No, I have 6 cards with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I use a modded bios(which I have posted) and 1125/2080 -100mv works well even with a monitor attached. About 152 sol/s but is only like 55 watts.

How much at the wall?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Claymore,

Do you have a project to make a miner that auto-switch to the best altcoin proft like nicehash did? I think it will be amazing this feature using your miners.. and i will be very glad in pay your fee as always..
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
yep, good idea, many are having the issue that some1 is changing the miner settings and stealing this way the hash power.....

that is because people are opening their rigs to the world (internet) without using a firewall.
Can't blame anyone except themselves.

but you need an exception in the firewall settings for the miner, otherwise it will not work... Or im wrong about this?

appreciate any recomendation about save settings.... ty in advanced.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Claymore, please its time for the 470/480 cards to get a big boost so us new miners can get a nice share compared to the mining farms with all the old cards.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
time for V8 Claymore!

I'm still working on it, it will be ready in 1-2 days.

Are you looking at squeezing more out of the older cards or will there be more optimisation for the 470/480 in the next version?

Let the almighty work in peace Smiley the results will come! Cheesy
Activity: 410
time for V8 Claymore!

Are you looking at squeezing more out of the older cards or will there be more optimisation for the 470/480 in the next version?
Activity: 353
time for V8 Claymore!

Thanks, i never taught you would actually write a reply on this LOL  Grin

Yeah he will announce rx470 will be hitting 200s and fire come out of my arse Smiley
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
yep, good idea, many are having the issue that some1 is changing the miner settings and stealing this way the hash power.....

that is because people are opening their rigs to the world (internet) without using a firewall.
Can't blame anyone except themselves.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Does anyone know which is stable downvolt  for SAPPHIRE RX480 NITRO OC + for 1342 MHZ GPU and 2000 MHZ for memory?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16868722  and use Trixx to undervolt

I'm ok with -100 mv
I use a modded bios(which I have posted) and 1125/2080 -100mv works well even with a monitor attached. About 152 sol/s but is only like 55 watts.

@Xardas2014 mind to share again the modded bios?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16868722 and use Trixx to undervolt.
time for V8 Claymore!

Thanks, i never taught you would actually write a reply on this LOL  Grin
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
time for V8 Claymore!

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
It seems in next update I will make "-mport -3333" by default instead of current "-mport 3333", so miner will use "read-only" mode by default for remote management.

BTW, a big thanks to your work, really appreciate it and gladly pay for your work 2,5% fee... hope it works well for you same as for us....

GL Wink
time for V8 Claymore!
It seems in next update I will make "-mport -3333" by default instead of current "-mport 3333", so miner will use "read-only" mode by default for remote management.

Thanks  Grin i will change to -mport -xxxx Smiley
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Activity: 410
why is the config file changing to this? is the 4time this appens...

-zpool eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -zwal t1QBdF2yimDubPeg2BsWCme843GegCWWifK.msi1

There is someone using open ports to upload their own config file to have the miner work for them.  either use -mport 0 to stop this or -mport -3333 to make it view only if you really need to monitor the rigs

Whoever this person is they seem to have been getting decent payouts of 0.01 ZEC at flypool in time frames ranging from 30 mins to two hours.

http://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1QBdF2yimDubPeg2BsWCme843GegCWWifK/payouts
why is the config file changing to this? is the 4time this appens...

-zpool eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -zwal t1QBdF2yimDubPeg2BsWCme843GegCWWifK.msi1
Jump to: