Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 514. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
my experience is as follows i bought 30 v.3 usb risers 10 of the are in current use another ten are in the recycling bin and the remainder are new for spares Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I just bought a V3, solder is fucked up... Returning and buying the V6

Link to these risers?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
For r9 390 bios have? my card give 31mh on eth and 6xr9 390 1280 sol.
Activity: 83
Hello,

Did anyone modded BIOS of R9 380 to rise the hashrate for ZEC? At his moment I use this modded BIOS: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/custom-r9-380-bios-for-23-24mhs-1620733 , which is good for ETH ( I get 23.8 MHS stable ), but on ZEC I just get about 125 H/s from 118 H/s with standart BIOS. I did not find any thread where someone did hack R9 380 BIOS to get high hashrate on ZEC. If anyone know, please point me. Thank You!

I think using V2.0 or something I had one fetch a nice 15% increase but after managing my layouts and trying stuff out i reverted to the original bios, can't hurt to try if you don't mind the downtime.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello,

Did anyone modded BIOS of R9 380 to rise the hashrate for ZEC? At his moment I use this modded BIOS: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/custom-r9-380-bios-for-23-24mhs-1620733 , which is good for ETH ( I get 23.8 MHS stable ), but on ZEC I just get about 125 H/s from 118 H/s with standart BIOS. I did not find any thread where someone did hack R9 380 BIOS to get high hashrate on ZEC. If anyone know, please point me. Thank You!
Activity: 138
my experience is as follows i bought 30 v.3 usb risers 10 of the are in current use another ten are in the recycling bin and the remainder are new for spares Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I just bought a V3, solder is fucked up... Returning and buying the V6
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Dark Passenger Bitcoin miner 2013,Bitcoin node
Activity: 138
if you use risers here is what i have discovered they are crap Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I haven't had an issue with them, maybe with another miner or the first few versions of claymore, but I see no difference. at least with powered USB risers.
No difference here.
Activity: 83
if you use risers here is what i have discovered they are crap Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I haven't had an issue with them, maybe with another miner or the first few versions of claymore, but I see no difference. at least with powered USB risers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
wait new version =)
legendary
Finally a Bull Flag on ZEC that actually worked.

now how long will the bull flag last
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I have several rx480s using Boysie's ROMs, getting 30 MH/s on ETH, using Claymore ETH/DCR 7.4.  I installed Claymore 7.0 for ZEC, getting roughly 160 H/s on the same rx480s.  I decide to switch back to ETH, but now I only get 15 MH/s.  Yes, a 50% drop!  If I install the stock ellesmere ROM, I get 24 Mh/s, and can boost that to 27 Mh/s with tweaks as usual.  However, it seems the ZEC Claymore application 'BREAKS' the hashrate of the Claymore ETH application, if using a modified ROM.  More importantly, this is permanent.  Well, semi-permanent.  I found if I COMPLETELY REINSTALL my OS and switch video cards between workers - essentially completely start from scratch, I can get them back to 30 MH/s.  However, if I run Claymore 7.0 on ZEC just ONCE, they drop back down to 50%.  Anyone have any idea what is getting switched?  I thought it might be registry settings, so I restored the registry.  No good.  The only thing I can find that fixes it is a complete reinstall of the OS, in addition to erasing motherboard BIOS.

I switched back and forth on multiple rigs with hacked bios's with both Windows 7 and Windows 10 and I never got this issue.

However you are not the first person that this has happened too.
legendary
Finally a Bull Flag on ZEC that actually worked.

Activity: 2
I have several rx480s using Boysie's ROMs, getting 30 MH/s on ETH, using Claymore ETH/DCR 7.4.  I installed Claymore 7.0 for ZEC, getting roughly 160 H/s on the same rx480s.  I decide to switch back to ETH, but now I only get 15 MH/s.  Yes, a 50% drop!  If I install the stock ellesmere ROM, I get 24 Mh/s, and can boost that to 27 Mh/s with tweaks as usual.  However, it seems the ZEC Claymore application 'BREAKS' the hashrate of the Claymore ETH application, if using a modified ROM.  More importantly, this is permanent.  Well, semi-permanent.  I found if I COMPLETELY REINSTALL my OS and switch video cards between workers - essentially completely start from scratch, I can get them back to 30 MH/s.  However, if I run Claymore 7.0 on ZEC just ONCE, they drop back down to 50%.  Anyone have any idea what is getting switched?  I thought it might be registry settings, so I restored the registry.  No good.  The only thing I can find that fixes it is a complete reinstall of the OS, in addition to erasing motherboard BIOS.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Can someone explain why this is happening. V7 works flawless however I have noticed my speeds on one card drop a fair wack.

GPU0 167.471 H/s, GPU1 84.808 H/s for some reason my 2nd 280x card is only doing half hash rate. Any ideas as to what the cause of this is. Thanks in advance.

Dont overclock keep everything stock. Including bios.

They are on stock settings and stock bios on my MSI 280x cards other than the default bios from site to fix heating problem that resolved years ago. No OC done and all factory default so got no idea what going on with the 2nd card think gone into limp mode lol.
k
Try plugging in a monitor or display emulator to it.

I have since reinstalled drivers rebooted seems to done the trick not sure what went on their also had another problem with the miner crashing my system last night so not sure what going on. bugs in matrix I guess. Going to have to keep eye on me system.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Can someone explain why this is happening. V7 works flawless however I have noticed my speeds on one card drop a fair wack.

GPU0 167.471 H/s, GPU1 84.808 H/s for some reason my 2nd 280x card is only doing half hash rate. Any ideas as to what the cause of this is. Thanks in advance.

They are on stock settings and stock bios on my MSI 280x cards other than the default bios from site to fix heating problem that resolved years ago. No OC done and all factory default so got no idea what going on with the 2nd card think gone into limp mode lol.
Try plugging in a monitor or display emulator to it.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Just wanted to warn everyone.

Please check that you have either changed the default port 3333 for Claymore miner remote control tool, or set -mport -3333 to enable read only mode, or -mport 0 to disable remote tool completely.

There is a thief operating with a wallet t1QBdF2yimDubPeg2BsWCme843GegCWWifK. This lad overrides your configurations via remote tool and makes your rig mine for him. Pretty neat.

Regards.

CLAYMORE,

Can you set "-mport 0" by default during installation?
Activity: 39
Just wanted to warn everyone.

Please check that you have either changed the default port 3333 for Claymore miner remote control tool, or set -mport -3333 to enable read only mode, or -mport 0 to disable remote tool completely.

There is a thief operating with a wallet t1QBdF2yimDubPeg2BsWCme843GegCWWifK. This lad overrides your configurations via remote tool and makes your rig mine for him. Pretty neat.

Regards.
legendary

Jump to: