Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 554. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
interesting...

according to this site the current reward for zcash is 7.4 zec per block... a few hours ago i read somewhere that the reward was 5.something zec.. it's increasing so fast..

https://explorer.zcha.in/statistics/network

I wonder when approximately the reward will reach 12.5...

early December?

https://z.cash/blog/slow-start-and-mining-ecosystem.html

Claymore - we feel the need for speed!

yes it's possible.... early december or maybe sooner....

and I also wonder when approximately Claymore will release his 7th version... hmmmm...
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner.
=========================

Latest version v6.0:

- improved speed by about 20-25% (depends on card model). About 180H/s on stock 390.
- "-i" parameter values are 0...4 now, default value is "-i 4".
- fixed issue with mixed cards.

As i got not a real feedback on my earlier post, i would like to ask other way....

R9 390 stock  = 180H/s .... How?

Im getting just 179-184 with GPU clock:   +10% = 1144 Mhz

is there any other option to get it higher?
Activity: 256
lol 1 msol? jajajaj

I think the v7 version will be about + 5% or 10%
not more

Dude i was just kidding hahaha dont take it so hard is not a d... Jk again  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
are days that I think switching to flypool, or stay on Suprnova, I would not know who to choose Huh

Flypool, all day every day!

Not for everyone, all I get from flypool+claymorev6 are stale shares, don't know why.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Dark Passenger Bitcoin miner 2013,Bitcoin node
isp failure = 3.5 gb lte for 3 hours shit
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
The R9 Nanos uses HBM - high bandwidth memory - and have the best improvement vs all my other types of cards.

v6 has tremendously taken advantage of this features in R9 series that the card posting nearly 200 H/s even better past 180s H/s of 390s.

RX480s however at best posting 130-140s H/s -- could you do your magic on the RX cards?

These are 5 x RX480's .. They way past the 140 mark.. (zero gpu errors)

ZEC - Total Speed: 824.505 H/s, Total Shares: 436, Rejected: 2, Time: 00:06
ZEC: GPU0 164.904 H/s, GPU1 165.470 H/s, GPU2 164.607 H/s, GPU3 162.496 H/s, GPU4 167.028 H/s

What core and memory speeds are you using?  Is this with custom strap?

Custom strap, mem@2100 and gpu@1400
Activity: 378
are days that I think switching to flypool, or stay on Suprnova, I would not know who to choose Huh

Flypool, all day every day!
Activity: 798
lol 1 msol? jajajaj

I think the v7 version will be about + 5% or 10%
not more

Could also be a nicehash user.  Or someone remotely changing config files.

To anyone worried about remote changes, set -mport 0 (disable), or -mport -3333 (negative ports make remote monitoring read only), default is 3333 (full remote access via ethman).

You can also go here https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?rh1dkyd2 to check if port 3333 is open to the outside world, and change router settings if it is.

Looks like a gpu farm, all the worker hash rates fall in line with what you would expect of a rig.

Lolz so 250+ rigs?

Once you consider there a warehouses filled with gpu racks, it starts to get crazy.

Those owners sometimes open a couple of locations and they probably split up the workers to various address for whatever reason, really its impossible to say how large they are.  If I worked at a location like that I would probably siphon off a few racks to mine at my own address and blame it on downtime ;P

2-3 Msols are nothing for him. And we are so happy when we get 20 sols upgrade to our farming  Grin

Ps. If i have chence to reach his speed probably i will the the second Dan Blizerian hahahaha

Hahah Im sure there are a good of Dan Bizerian wannabes running around, some charter jets accept bitcoin for a reason  Cheesy

Janssens himself made a fortune as a Bitcoin miner back in the currency’s early days. When the price of Bitcoin took off in 2013, he was three years ahead of the curve.

Incidentally, he was already a PrivateFly customer, but said when the company turned to Bitcoin, he was “the first in line.”

Dont worry guys, never give up!!!
The version v7.0 of Claymore will be 1Msols per 280x and 3Msols per 390 and 480 fingers crossed  Cool
Activity: 1008

To anyone worried about remote changes, set -mport 0 (disable), or -mport -3333 (negative ports make remote monitoring read only), default is 3333 (full remote access via ethman).

You can also go here https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?rh1dkyd2 to check if port 3333 is open to the outside world, and change router settings if it is.

Looks like a gpu farm, all the worker hash rates fall in line with what you would expect of a rig.

Lolz so 250+ rigs?

Once you consider there a warehouses filled with gpu racks, it starts to get crazy.

Those owners sometimes open a couple of locations and they probably split up the workers to various address for whatever reason, really its impossible to say how large they are.  If I worked at a location like that I would probably siphon off a few racks to mine at my own address and blame it on downtime ;P

2-3 Msols are nothing for him. And we are so happy when we get 20 sols upgrade to our farming  Grin

Ps. If i have chence to reach his speed probably i will the the second Dan Blizerian hahahaha

Hahah Im sure there are a good of Dan Bizerian wannabes running around, some charter jets accept bitcoin for a reason  Cheesy

Janssens himself made a fortune as a Bitcoin miner back in the currency’s early days. When the price of Bitcoin took off in 2013, he was three years ahead of the curve.

Incidentally, he was already a PrivateFly customer, but said when the company turned to Bitcoin, he was “the first in line.”
Activity: 67
Merit: 0

I have tried both site! For me flypool more lucrative!

i have found a generic rx 470 8g that seams to be working . has the vram on autoidentifie
Activity: 305
The R9 Nanos uses HBM - high bandwidth memory - and have the best improvement vs all my other types of cards.

v6 has tremendously taken advantage of this features in R9 series that the card posting nearly 200 H/s even better past 180s H/s of 390s.

RX480s however at best posting 130-140s H/s -- could you do your magic on the RX cards?

These are 5 x RX480's .. They way past the 140 mark.. (zero gpu errors)

ZEC - Total Speed: 824.505 H/s, Total Shares: 436, Rejected: 2, Time: 00:06
ZEC: GPU0 164.904 H/s, GPU1 165.470 H/s, GPU2 164.607 H/s, GPU3 162.496 H/s, GPU4 167.028 H/s

What core and memory speeds are you using?  Is this with custom strap?

Lolz so 250+ rigs?

Activity: 185

Considering the amout of money involved, you would probably be rotting in the woods by now ^^
Activity: 1008

Could also be a nicehash user.  Or someone remotely changing config files.

Lolz so 250+ rigs?

There's a "user" @ coinmine with 2.8 Msols/s (yes, millions solutions per second) ...

I am getting sad with my 1300 sols  Cry
He just has 15% of the network hashing power ... doh !

I am sure is chinese with 4849293859295849294 rigs and paying 0,00001$ for electricity like years ago with the bitcoin farm
Activity: 185
There's a "user" @ coinmine with 2.8 Msols/s (yes, millions solutions per second) ...

He just has 15% of the network hashing power ... doh !

Activity: 425

I have tried both site! For me flypool more lucrative!
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
guys , i need some help . can anyone share a stock rx 470 8g micron ram bios  ?

i just got the first card from msi gaming x with micron ram . all the others have samsung ram . and i flashed a samsung rom on it but it seams that it dosent work .
Jump to: