Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 558. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
i have a problem with the zecminer, it stopped working apparently because gpu2 failed, i need to force close it and reopne, this happens like each 3 hours of conection, someone any idea?

What gpu?

I noticed this miner restarts the gpus A LOT, it has watch dog function for that but it seems too often.

My 290s are not the most stable gpus either so it can cause problems.

Same here. So I just reduce the frequency or raise the voltage. That makes the cards more stable and less restart.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Has anyone done any watts per h tests.

I have five rigs one of them is doing. 375 h for 299 watts.

This is about .8 watts per h.

This is at the wall with a kwatt.

Clay 6.

It is,under volted and under clocked.

But 375 h for 299 watts

Vs 415 h for 375 watts

The better watts per gh is via msi and stock bios.

The worse watts per gh is stock settings on msi and stock bios.

I think .8 watts a H/s
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
after 24hrs, im getting pretty good numbers

3x R9-270X (sapphire) @ ~72Sol/s
2x RX-470 (MSI 4GB) @ ~144Sol/s
Theoretical = ~500Sol/s
Actual (nicehash) = ~473Sol/s

thats pretty damn close, about 5% less than the miner indicates. Assuming the 2.5% fee, thats within 2.5%
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
Tested and verified.

The most advance and stable miner for Windows. Undoubtly the winner.

Only linux's miner may be competitive.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
6xR9 380 periodically resets GPU0 speed, and the miner errors appear non-existent cards, with which it can be connected?

It's a bug, will be fixed in next update. Divide card number by 2.

How soon will be next update ?

Do you want more speed?

I got 4x480 on some of my rigs and one GPU shows 0 but with load 100% and heat. This is not so good, right ? I guess everyone wants more speed or what do you mean ?

1. It's strange and can be related to some hardware problem.
2. You will be surprised, but not all people want more speed, though it puts CPU botnets to nowhere.

1. I think you right.
2. Actually what about me, a want more speed without extra heat and power consumption only by improved algo))) But seriously i like your miners since XMP. Good job, thank you!

i have a problem with the zecminer, it stopped working apparently because gpu2 failed, i need to force close it and reopne, this happens like each 3 hours of conection, someone any idea?

I got same issue with one of 6 rigs (4xRx480 with memory timings from 1500). One GPU showed memory errors, you can check this by https://www.hwinfo.com/download.php and hang the whole rig. I flashed that one with 1625 strap. The errors are gone but that one GPU shows 0 hashes after one hour or so. All GPU's was - 96mv and 1100/1975 Mhz and i set for that -88mv so 5 hours still ok. Sorry for my english)

The other rigs with mixed R9 290, Nano and RX 470, 480 is ok.
Activity: 19
With my rx470-8gb nitro i get 164 Sol's per card
Activity: 540
Merit: 501
chickens and cryptos
very good article about Claymore's software on this website!!

http://cryptomining-blog.com/
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
My values are:

GPU 0 (380X): 44 H/s
GPU 1 (270): 41 H/s

Try stopping CPU-Miner.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

What gpu?

I noticed this miner restarts the gpus A LOT, it has watch dog function for that but it seems too often.

My 290s are not the most stable gpus either so it can cause problems.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Dark Passenger Bitcoin miner 2013,Bitcoin node
when will it add proxy function?
that would be nice
Activity: 2
when will it add proxy function?
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Thank you for this miner!!

Can someone tell me if my values are normal?

I'm using 2 GPU's (GPU 0: R9 380X 4GB, GPU 1: R9 270 2GB), my CPU is a FX 6300 stock mining with 4 threads, using ~80%. I'm using -i 2 for both cards. My MB is a 970A-SLI-Krait-Edition.

My values are:

GPU 0 (380X): 44 H/s
GPU 1 (270): 41 H/s

My 280x GPU is seeing between 65-70+ sol/s with the claymore's 4.0 AMD miner on stock clock/memory and -i 0

Ever since the Claymores v6 GPU miner came out I have been getting 120-124 sol/s on average on my 280x with stock clock/memory and bios with the "now default" -i 4 and it runs stable as anything, I'm even considering getting another 280x since I can get one cheaper than normal at this point in time.
Activity: 30
Activity: 7
I have this problem too. But I have internet speed 50mbps... My card is not overclocked. I have 5x 470 nitro
http://prnt.sc/d89cum
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
Something is messed up with all the pools.

Can't connect to Nicehash, Flypool. When it connects 50% rejects OR 2000ms ping times.

ZEC NETWORK UNDER ATTACK???

This was icing on cake for me. Besides what appeared to be much lower than calc payouts I also had this occur .  I moved to coinmine. To each their own

BR
I control 2 farms, One and Two. One has this problem, Two works perfectly. Everything is same ( rigs, pool, etc )  except - providers. And One works better during night, when less traffic. BTW One has 8/1 ADSL and Two has 4/o.5 ADSL... go figure
Activity: 7
Something is messed up with all the pools.

Can't connect to Nicehash, Flypool. When it connects 50% rejects OR 2000ms ping times.

ZEC NETWORK UNDER ATTACK???

http://i65.tinypic.com/2j5aq7c.png

This was icing on cake for me. Besides what appeared to be much lower than calc payouts I also had this occur .  I moved to coinmine. To each their own

BR

How i can move to coinmine? what type to config? I create acc on coinmine, i use adress from poloniex or? I create account and work account. How to connect coinmine and poloniex?

I use this:
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zec.coinmine.pl:7007 -zwal markosvaba.markosvaba -zpsw "mypassword"

Sorry for my English Smiley GL
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
whoooosh!.....
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
No, no....they just can't SEE it. And also don't know what time it is.

Come to think of it...you should also add a flashing countdown timer at the bottom of the screen that blinks on and off in bright red!

And every 15 seconds it adds a little message of encouragement.

00:75: Doing good.
00:60: You got this.
00:45: Keep it up!
00:30: Almost there.....
00:15: Al...most...there....
00:00: You did it!

It really shouldn't matter. 2.5% fee is a fee. What added value is there in making it more flashy?  It already prints to the console when dev fee is being mined, as well as shares.
Activity: 58
How can I let the claymore miner show on my nicehash stats ? Is it possible?

Like here for example (not my stats):
https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?utm_source=NHM&p=miners&addr=1Hah9gCjJyVQUYNcm5FWmKuqvvkZgCn5PD

Who can help me on that?
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Hi more speed please Claymore when we are maxed out then we can move on to efficiency,the increase can't stop till we are maxed out as if you don't someone els will forcing another speed increase anyway,best to take cards to the limit then look to make miner more efficient,people have a choice to run full speed or down clock and under volt at cost of few sols,let's stay ahead of the game silentarmy will release And optimiser is very fast also
Jump to: