Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 592. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 502
It looks like ZEC hit the bottom for now
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
On RX rigs ZEC still is the best choice imo due to the lower power usage.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Huh Huh
I would not know whether to continue with zcash, switch to classic or revert to eth
I feel the same.
But mining earnings are still much greater compared to three weeks ago.  Smiley

Yeah 50% more profits if you convert to fiat. SO can't complain. ROI was faster for some GPUs.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Huh Huh
I would not know whether to continue with zcash, switch to classic or revert to eth
I feel the same.
But mining earnings are still much greater compared to three weeks ago.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
 Huh Huh
legendary
That's the way trading is. Sometimes the setup works... sometimes it doesn't. It was a good risk-reward and with Snowden pumping, it seems like the bulls would enter at the start of the flag and pump it some more... but it didn't happen. Took small loss and moved on.

You can't win 100% of all your trades... thats not the way it works.

The 8000Sol/s was a joke, but I guess its hard to tell sarcasm on a forum with text.

You don't like my posts... then don't read them or better yet... put me on ignore.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have one R9 390x and one RX 480 but with claymore ver 5.0 just Rx480 work !!

i give this error : (port is busy, use different -mport value)

and with claymore 4.0 both of R 390x and R480x works !!!

what i must do HuhHuhHuhHuh

Use -mport 0
Activity: 924
Should bounce from here. Very low risk/High Reward trade.

Thank you, bro. I've lost 20% today Smiley

After seing his post I went to see the definiton of the bull flag: It's the other way round when the waves are going up, whille the zec waves aregoing down => It should continue falling (probably very fast from here, confidence is gone after support on 130 was lost but I'm not an analyst, just my opinion)

Adaseb is famous for not knowing how to interpret numbers. I remember his screenshot claiming he got something like 8000 Sol/s on his old bone of GPU with some early Genoil miner in the early days after the launch. Therefore good luck with his trading advice.

I wouldn't discredit people for trying to help, they are offering their best opinion.  Your fairly new to the forums.  Maybe you know any advice on the forums is used at your own risk.  If only one of ten suggestions proves to work out consider yourself lucky someone could assist you.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin

You just use a different port. For example -mport  2345

thanks man , it has been solved with 2 cmd and -mport 2345 for one
Activity: 1008
A workaround for rigs with mixed cards (Polaris and old cards): start two miners with "-di" option, one for Polaris cards and second for other cards. Use "-mport 0" option to disable port for remote management and avoid red message in second miner.
I will fix it soon.
You should also fix the issue I mentioned a few weeks back.
-di does not work properly:
when I write -di 1,2,3 instead of 3 devices I get 0,1,2,3 or 4 cards running!!!

You should not write -di 1,2,3 . You should write -di 123. There should be no commas between the number.

Common mistake among sa users
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
720 s/s - 6x rx480 4gb - 50% increase over v4.0

Claymore is a god, +1 thank you for your continued effort.  

Also, works with ZCL btw. Although due to the network hashrate spike, i dont doubt that this is common knowledge already.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A workaround for rigs with mixed cards (Polaris and old cards): start two miners with "-di" option, one for Polaris cards and second for other cards. Use "-mport 0" option to disable port for remote management and avoid red message in second miner.
I will fix it soon.

You should not write -di 1,2,3 . You should write -di 123. There should be no commas between the number.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Getting about 135 S/S on my modded RX480 with 5.0. I was getting about 77-80 with 4.0. No words to praise Claymore.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
If you are using the 1500 Straps with your 470 4GB, dont run higher than 1800Mhz, its not like ETH and it will FREEZE your system.

Go stock or use 1800Mhz instead. It will run fast at first and then slow down due to massive memory errors.

Im using 1500 straps and 1750 mem. Still getting huge memory errors or invalid shares on log. Same settings, optiminer runs perfect with slightly lower but more accurate hash and sharerate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
V5 rocks. 2x480 8gb, 4x 470 4gb, just upgraded miner and getting nice rates at the pool. Will report 24/hr rate tomorrow.

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
I will fix it soon.
legendary
If you are using the 1500 Straps with your 470 4GB, dont run higher than 1800Mhz, its not like ETH and it will FREEZE your system.

Go stock or use 1800Mhz instead. It will run fast at first and then slow down due to massive memory errors.
Activity: 449
To the dozens who keep spamming help for issue with mixed cards.  Read the forum... and Claymore's posts

I will fix it soon.

It can also happen with Fury and non Fury cards.
Activity: 449

You just use a different port. For example -mport  2345
The error is saying the remote monitoring port (for the sweeeeet ethman) is already used.  On second instance, disable with -mport 0, or change port it uses (default is 3333), if using ethman, update port for 2nd instance.

It is explained by Claymore also.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/claymore-306958
Jump to: