Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 612. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
How you run opimimer?
OT. Look in the optiminer thread.
Searched before i asked and still cant find it.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Snowden is PUMPING ZCASH!!!!!!

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
How you run opimimer?
OT. Look in the optiminer thread.
Activity: 848
Apparently its related to Optiminer, whenever I run that miner, I get those errors poping up in Claymore.

Their windows build I think is messed up.

Phew!
How you run opimimer?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Claymore! Claymore! Claymore!

All Hail Claymore!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
What's the concensus on the drivers for the RX480 Nitro?

Running on an asrock H81 Pro BTC mobo with 8GB ram and a basic Pentium Processor. Using all powered usb risers as in the rest of my rigs, with additional motherboard molex power standard.

All my other rigs are fine, keep getting that opencl hang error on the 480 rig though, and it only sees 5 of the 6 cards as well Sad

I think it updated to the latest drivers, and in global settings I see under the Opencl info, it has some weird characters...maybe an older version of the drivers?

any suggestions are welcome.

thanks!
legendary
Apparently its related to Optiminer, whenever I run that miner, I get those errors poping up in Claymore.

Their windows build I think is messed up.

Phew!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
This is the only miner rig on the main ISP router, the rest of the rigs are on a different router.

Looks like someone is trying to HACK  IN

That is a stratum command.. Not sure what you are thinking keeping a management port of any kind open to the internet, it doesn't take more than a few hours for a scan to come across with someone looking for miner related ports..
legendary
This is the only miner rig on the main ISP router, the rest of the rigs are on a different router.

Looks like someone is trying to HACK  IN

Activity: 565
Someone trying to hack into my miners?

What is

GPU0 t=64C fan=32%, GPU1 t=59C fan=30%, GPU2 t=58C fan=0%, GPU3 t=59C fan=57%, GPU4 t=63C fan=39%, GPU5 t=71C fan=56%
Remote management: unknown command mining.subscribe

set

-mport -theportnumber
legendary
Someone trying to hack into my miners?

What is

GPU0 t=64C fan=32%, GPU1 t=59C fan=30%, GPU2 t=58C fan=0%, GPU3 t=59C fan=57%, GPU4 t=63C fan=39%, GPU5 t=71C fan=56%

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
but if I can get some 470's for £160 odd I will probably go for those due to the power consumption. 

The 470's offer probably the best bang for buck (especially the OC editions)

They do seem to especially if they can get 120sol on ZEC.  How do they perform on Eth?  - Anyone know where the best place is to buy 470's in the UK?   Huh thanks again  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
but if I can get some 470's for £160 odd I will probably go for those due to the power consumption. 

The 470's offer probably the best bang for buck (especially the OC editions)
May I ask for some advice from some of the more seasoned miners on the forum?  Grin - I have a few small rigs with a mix of 7950 7970 and R9 270.  I would like to purchase some additional cards - what is the best value card / hash? (I am in the UK).  Huh

Any advice appreciated
Mule

7950/7970/280x offer very good bang for the buck for mining ZCash as they can be bought for as little as £60, but they are relatively speaking, power hungry, like 290x/390x.

If you want new cards, that are power efficient, then RX470/RX480 are your best bet.

I'm using 290x in one rig and RX480s in another rig, but this is mainly because I mine Eth most of the time and no doubt will do again soonish.

many thanks - i was thinking of getting some more 7970 or 290x but if I can get some 470's for £160 odd I will probably go for those due to the power consumption. 
Activity: 682
May I ask for some advice from some of the more seasoned miners on the forum?  Grin - I have a few small rigs with a mix of 7950 7970 and R9 270.  I would like to purchase some additional cards - what is the best value card / hash? (I am in the UK).  Huh

Any advice appreciated
Mule

7950/7970/280x offer very good bang for the buck for mining ZCash as they can be bought for as little as £60, but they are relatively speaking, power hungry, like 290x/390x.

If you want new cards, that are power efficient, then RX470/RX480 are your best bet.

I'm using 290x in one rig and RX480s in another rig, but this is mainly because I mine Eth most of the time and no doubt will do again soonish.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
He did say today but if only a slight performance it's worth waiting.  Pretty sure it will surpass current offerings.

what's the point of having fees if it is equal or slower than other miners out there?...of course it should be faster

Any advice appreciated
Mule
I agree - claymore always pulls one out of the hat!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
He did say today but if only a slight performance it's worth waiting.  Pretty sure it will surpass current offerings.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
So what's the eta on the next version?  Grin

It could be tomorrow. I think it is better for Calymore to produce a stable version for us, not many bugs.
Jump to: