Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 613. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Hey, Hotmetal, so you POS really proposed that miners and pools should defraud Claymore of his 5% dev fee for the XMR miner in 2014 by stealing the funds mined to his worker? You seem to have no problem stealing Claymore's money for his hard work. And you accuse him of theft? GTFO of here.

Who's next?!

Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
So what's the eta on the next version?  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I like rabbits!  But I really want to see this competition push the limits.... its all healthy fun and everyone benefits.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Im running SA5 in Windows with Cygwin and Im getting lower temps / power usage and around a 10% increase in hashrate.

Same here, but really hoping Claymore pulls a rabbit out of the hat.

Seems the pool is getting ~17% more accepted shares.
Activity: 682
Im running SA5 in Windows with Cygwin and Im getting lower temps / power usage and around a 10% increase in hashrate.

Same here, but really hoping Claymore pulls a rabbit out of the hat.
Activity: 565
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
Too early for these two since v5.0 isn't published yet. But it will happen, no "worries".

Linux version doing 120 sols/s per RX470/480 with very little power draw (~100w per gpu @ the wall). Good luck matching that.

👏👏👏👏👏 pound that chest!!  Ermmmergerd I've got the fastest miner.  I'm gonna get an extra 100% on my 3$ a day for the next 12 hours 😂   Competition brings out rare sides of people.  Ugly if you ask me.  But as "they" say it's good for us. As far as an example on how not to be humble this should prove worthy!  SilentArmy anything but!  More like whinymilitia if you asky me.

BR

What did you expect from a user with this track record (see below) of calling Claymore a thief and whatnot. A Linux marxist on top of that. Worst combination.

Examples:

This makes you wonder how much of other people's code Claymore steals without giving credit.
Other of his binaries are "packed" to avoid disassembling. Gee, I wonder what he is hiding.

If i had to guess, either the licensing is being fixed or code functions are being rewritten or binary is being packed to prevent further auditing.
Take your pick Wink

After throwing this at Claymore, I am wondering what this guy is still doing here?

He also said this about Claymore:

This isn't a question about the fee. This is about outright stealing other people's code and not giving credit where it is due.

Sounds good, right. A person driven by principles and fairness, or not?
Oh wait...

* The ability to remove (or share with the XMR dev fund) the (5%) Claymore fee (by appending ":Claymore" to your workers)
  EG: ADDRESS.PAYMENTID.WORKERID:Claymore  (Personally, i think that one is quite important as the XMR dev fund needs help)
  5% is daylight robbery!

Hey, Hotmetal, so you POS really proposed that miners and pools should defraud Claymore of his 5% dev fee for the XMR miner in 2014 by stealing the funds mined to his worker? You seem to have no problem stealing Claymore's money for his hard work. And you accuse him of theft? GTFO of here.

Who's next?!
Activity: 353
Too early for these two since v5.0 isn't published yet. But it will happen, no "worries".

Linux version doing 120 sols/s per RX470/480 with very little power draw (~100w per gpu @ the wall). Good luck matching that.

any prove ??
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I've tried both on Linux:  SAv5 and opti-shit-miner.
5x 470 4Gb bios mod give me:

SAv5 about 390 S/s (78-82 per GPU)
"opti-shit-miner":  about 450 S/s (90-95 per GPU) but it hangs every 5-10 min, so I left SAv5 for this rig.

So there are no any 120-150 sols/s. It's fake.

Other my rigs (7950, 280x, 270 etc.) work fine with Claymore's miner v4 on Windows.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

👏👏👏👏👏 pound that chest!!  Ermmmergerd I've got the fastest miner.  I'm gonna get an extra 100% on my 3$ a day for the next 12 hours 😂   Competition brings out rare sides of people.  Ugly if you ask me.  But as "they" say it's good for us. As far as an example on how not to be humble this should prove worthy!  SilentArmy anything but!  More like whinymilitia if you asky me.

BR
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Would like to see that , the SilentArmy v. 5.0 running in Windows, is like this with modded BIOS on 8 rigs running Intel i3 + 8GB Ram:

R9 390 = 92 sol (MSI Gaming 8GB)
RX480 = 82 sol (ASUS Dual X 4GB)
RX480 = 92 sol (Asus Strix 8 GB)
R9 290X = 102 sol (Sapphire 8GB)
R9 290 = 85 sol (Sapphire Tri-x 8GB)
R9 390 = 88 sol (XFX 8GB)

Merit: 101
It seems I must be here all the time, as soon as I decide to take a break, something interesting happens Smiley
Ok, I did not check this new Linux miner, but it seems it's faster than current version of my miner, at least in Linux.
So in a day I will release faster version.

Frontrunning: November 13
- Why you release faster miner? ? ? ? ? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Now we all must pay more for electricity and we will all mine same coins anyway, so much less profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry

Don't update speed, now power same as eth miner  Angry, you earn more in 1-2 days and pay more electric forever because everybody will update miner then profit is still same

CHECK

- Why so high fee? ? ? ? ? ? ?  I think 2.5% is greedy. You already made millions!!! Why you not work for free so I can make millions too?!?!?! You are a thief!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Why no Linux version? ? ? ? ? ? You could make millions with big farms which all use Linux!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

New invasion in 3... 2... 1...

Can you understand that it is necessary to increase the speed? There are nearly twice as fast Linux miner and miner Claymore must improve in performance to take part of the cake of them.

No need, us Linux guys are draining profits quite nicely and we thank you for not joining. See, we're nice guys Tongue
Activity: 711
Don't update speed, now power same as eth miner  Angry, you earn more in 1-2 days and pay more electric forever because everybody will update miner then profit is still same
Can you understand that it is necessary to increase the speed? There are nearly twice as fast Linux miner and miner Claymore must improve in performance to take part of the cake of them.
Don't update speed, now power same as eth miner  Angry, you earn more in 1-2 days and pay more electric forever because everybody will update miner then profit is still same

Honestly, I think many miners already switched back to something else. On flypool you can see the hashrate already dropped, so I wouldn't worry too much. Also ZEC is still going down in price and everyone bashes ZEC as being a shitty coin so my guess is, that a speed increase will actually profit longer than 1 or 2 days. Also, if you optimised your rigs properly, they should still use less power than ETH.
zcash 1.0.3 is due on the 14th, pretty sure price will go back up a little...
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Soon. Be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
Any speed updates?  It seems other miners are ahead of this!
are they ? I mean on windows of course
Jump to: