Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 614. (Read 3839163 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Any speed updates?  It seems other miners are ahead of this!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Claymore you don't update zcminer to 4.0, because it spends power as ETH miner  Embarrassed.
Now ZEC crashs to 0.177 ZEC/BTC, it's overgame to older card  Sad
ZEC hasn't crashed as the valuation over ETH is about 15 times and ZCL is about 4 - 3 times the value of ETH.  The actual value of your ZEC is actually closer to the valuation of ZCL to ETH so just chill out and enjoy the extra profit for now or just switch to ZCL since you mine more per day and ends up netting you more BTC.  ZCL is on cryptopia.co.nz and c-cex the second exchange I don't recommend but you are free to do as you pls.
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
Yup, zec is crashing hard...still more profitable to mine than ETH for me (which crashed to 10$ now...) but when ZEC reaches around 80$ I think I will return to ETH and just hold on to some of the ZECs I've mined, it might grow back again to the 200-300$ range.
you are not alone in your plans Smiley
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
Yup, zec is crashing hard...still more profitable to mine than ETH for me (which crashed to 10$ now...) but when ZEC reaches around 80$ I think I will return to ETH and just hold on to some of the ZECs I've mined, it might grow back again to the 200-300$ range.
Activity: 236
Claymore you don't update zcminer to 4.0, because it spends power as ETH miner  Embarrassed.
Now ZEC crashs to 0.177 ZEC/BTC, it's overgame to older card  Sad
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
will Claymore compile linux ver. v4.0?
where is old v1.1 for linux?
Definitely no Linux!
V1.1 is gone. It's too slow anyway.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Yes definitely being sarcastic with the "LOL"  at the end..

Thanks Claymore for working now to bring us this new miner  Grin
Activity: 3
will Claymore compile linux ver. v4.0?
where is old v1.1 for linux?
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
I think he was being sarcastic and predicting the whining coming to this thread in the near future.

I think we have a winner.

@adasab @Prelude: Congrats, well done... you have some special talent there.
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
It seems I must be here all the time, as soon as I decide to take a break, something interesting happens Smiley
Ok, I did not check this new Linux miner, but it seems it's faster than current version of my miner, at least in Linux.
So in a day I will release faster version.

Frontrunning: November 13
- Why you release faster miner? ? ? ? ? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Now we all must pay more for electricity and we will all mine same coins anyway, so much less profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry
- Why so high fee? ? ? ? ? ? ?  I think 2.5% is greedy. You already made millions!!! Why you not work for free so I can make millions too?!?!?! You are a thief!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Why no Linux version? ? ? ? ? ? You could make millions with big farms which all use Linux!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

New invasion in 3... 2... 1...

There is just so much fail in this post. Where is that Star Trek dude Face palm gif

I think he was being sarcastic and predicting the whining coming to this thread in the near future.

EDIT: Also, this...

Activity: 7
http://s22.postimg.org/fdm0tb1a9/screenshot_1.png
What is it? Previously, this was not! Video HD 7970 1000/1500
Activity: 1008
Claymore, optiminer is getting the following speed.

Example speed:
R9 Nano: 175S/s
R9 290: 135S/s
RX 470: 120S/s

Can you beat?  Roll Eyes

Is this linux or win?

Linux only and that miner has a 15% dev fee.

But interestingly there is a windows port of the SA miner that im using.  It's getting me some slightly better numbers, no fee and a nice cut in power.

My 290 rig is running 4c cooler on that port, id like to see what claymore can do seeing the competition.

Can you drop a link to that windows port please.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666489.865

https://mega.nz/#F!iwYQhI6S!2vl0D3jz3fH3-bZxHUurBg

R6 is the newest one, make sure to read the windows doc as there is some setup involved.
Activity: 410
I ran nicehash's own miner last night for a little bit to see what it suggested to me was the most profitable thing for me to mine.

according to it I'm best mining ZEC with my CPU and ETH with my GPU.  Of course thats with their miners and not optimised ones like claymores

Example speed:

Can you beat?  Roll Eyes

Is this linux or win?

But interestingly there is a windows port of the SA miner that im using.  It's getting me some slightly better numbers, no fee and a nice cut in power.

My 290 rig is running 4c cooler on that port, id like to see what claymore can do seeing the competition.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666489.865
Activity: 199

Example speed:

Can you beat?  Roll Eyes

Is this linux or win?

Activity: 1008

Example speed:

Can you beat?  Roll Eyes

Is this linux or win?

Example speed:

Can you beat?  Roll Eyes

Is this linux or win?

Its still Linux only

For those on about the Optimizer miner, I've heard the dev fee is 15% is that correct (mentioned in the SA thread)?

If so thats a crazy high dev fee and to think people were complaining about Claymores 2.5%
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I'm getting this error with r9 270's

"Error: Compliation from LLVMIR binary to IL text failed!"

Has anyone experienced this?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Example speed:

Can you beat?  Roll Eyes

Is this linux or win?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Example speed:

Can you beat?  Roll Eyes

Jump to: