Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 637. (Read 3839163 times)

legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡

31KW @ 20 Cent/KWh

If I'm running a 31 KW full-time load, I'm expecting not to be paying residential power rates.

This big of an installation likely needs a dedicated installation with sufficient power, and buying power at commercial rates.

actually rates are lower than normal residential rates because of big amount usage of power, in fact the place where farm is located uses much more power itself
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

31KW @ 20 Cent/KWh

If I'm running a 31 KW full-time load, I'm expecting not to be paying residential power rates.

This big of an installation likely needs a dedicated installation with sufficient power, and buying power at commercial rates.

legendary
≡v≡
is there any possibility to upgrade miner versions on all rigs at once ?
it would be damn helpful because I have to spend 3+ hrs a day to keep up with updates
I'm not complaining, I'm glad that speed is growing and growing

There are many ways to keep your Rigs up to date:

special Software that can handle scripted SW Updates, full API Access miners through eg. Awesome Miner, write your own scripts when the files are on same place on all rigs, .....

Isn´t it a fulltime Job to manage (update, cleaning, repairing) so many rigs ?

147 x RX480 a 70 SOLs = 10290 SOLs
31KW @ 20 Cent/KWh

thats means round about 10.ooo Dollar p.M. income ^^

there's a catch, I have only own % from this farm + maintaining fee, but awesome miner makes sense and does really good job, I'll think about it
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Anyone getting good results with Sapphire rx470 8gb?

only getting around 60 - 64.

A little help please?
Activity: 540
Merit: 501
chickens and cryptos
Wow this is twice as fast then any miner ..   Claymore 4.0 on windows 10 pro with AMD 8870 @ 35s/h and AMD 360 R9 @ 20h/s for a total 55s/h on a HP DL385 server.    Thank you Claymore!!!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
it would be damn helpful because I have to spend 3+ hrs a day to keep up with updates
I'm not complaining, I'm glad that speed is growing and growing

There are many ways to keep your Rigs up to date:

special Software that can handle scripted SW Updates, full API Access miners through eg. Awesome Miner, write your own scripts when the files are on same place on all rigs, .....

Isn´t it a fulltime Job to manage (update, cleaning, repairing) so many rigs ?

147 x RX480 a 70 SOLs = 10290 SOLs
31KW @ 20 Cent/KWh

thats means round about 10.ooo Dollar p.M. income ^^

legendary
≡v≡
Colleagues, how to use, and that means "View miner console" ?
it is opening http page for me and showing miner console output from another rig
Activity: 12
Colleagues, how to use, and that means "View miner console" ?
legendary
≡v≡
Updating is very quick.
- Stop the miner,
- unpack all files except the start.bat into the program folder (overwrite),
- restart miner,
- finished.
It's a matter of seconds.
there are 46 rigs and it takes huge amount of time, I'm doing exactly the same way you said

Outside of installing a mining management program I don't think there is a silver bullet for this.
I have to figure something out because it really takes ~3 hrs to catch up with new version

Updating is very quick.
- Stop the miner,
- restart miner,
- finished.
there are 46 rigs and it takes huge amount of time, I'm doing exactly the same way you said

Delete the config file and copy and replace the existing files. Makes it much faster.
remote log in > transfer new miner version > copy config file from old version to new one > start new version

what total power usage do you have with 46 rigs?
It's about ~31KW, only 3 Rigs are with 6 cards each, other 43 are x3. Also there are 11 x6 card rigs which we haven't plugged in yet due to power outage reasons.
All of them are almost all kinds of RX480 8G

Updating is very quick.
- Stop the miner,
- restart miner,
- finished.
Not feeling bad for you.  If you want me to take some of those rigs off your hands so you don't work so hard PM me.
thank you for offer, but for now I'm handling them ^^
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Updating is very quick.
- Stop the miner,
- restart miner,
- finished.
Not feeling bad for you.  If you want me to take some of those rigs off your hands so you don't work so hard PM me.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
R7 240 4GB.. 10-11 sols  Cheesy
Activity: 51
I'm running for cupple houres now with my rx 480 4gb rig and the max peak i have seen in my rig was 86 H/s and mostly i get 82-83 H/s stable each card with devfee enable. I have already mod. Timings on the rx 480 4gb with pentium anniversary 3.3gb using windows 8.1and have have the mem clock from stock 1750mhz clocked to 1950mhz on 1000mv powerlimit 50%. Are there some suggestions to do even better? I've seen that there would be 90 possible. Maybe someone can do even better/higher than the 90H/s on the 4gb? I would love to now ^^
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
remote log in > transfer new miner version > copy config file from old version to new one > start new version
Use the same folder for every version. Extract all files except the start.bat AND config.txt from the new zip-file. Then restart.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Updating is very quick.
- Stop the miner,
- restart miner,
- finished.
I have 6 rigs.  I download and put on network share of main computer.  Each miner has shortcut to share on desktop.  I VNC, Stop, copy, copy config, start.  You could probably cut down to 30 minutes.  You could try disabling log file, and running off the network, though they would be on the same worker...  Other than that, would need to make remote scripts..
Activity: 26
Updating is very quick.
- Stop the miner,
- restart miner,
- finished.

Outside of installing a mining management program I don't think there is a silver bullet for this.
I have to figure something out because it really takes ~3 hrs to catch up with new version

Updating is very quick.
- Stop the miner,
- restart miner,
- finished.

Delete the config file and copy and replace the existing files. Makes it much faster.

It will be very helpfull if there is some automatic way to configure for dedploy new versions with custom config for every RIG
on both miners zcash and eth dual miner
Activity: 9
@Trimegistus

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
Activity: 840
If they are 6-card machines he's looking at between 35-45 Kw depending on cards.
Activity: 672
Updating is very quick.
- Stop the miner,
- restart miner,
- finished.

Updating is very quick.
- Stop the miner,
- restart miner,
- finished.

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
FML.... Sad

I set these variables:

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

With the command "setx" instead of "set" and now I can't mine... I already reinstalled my drivers but it is the same... How can I reset to the default values?

The error: GPU 0, GpuMiner kx(2) failed -36

HELP PLEASE, thanks  Undecided

When you use the setx command you are creating static setting in the registry.

To remove/edit them go to advanced system setting-environment variables

Jump to: