Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 1THs 1kW 28nm Miner - $4200 - March 18th, BTC, Wire, Paypal - Last Call - page 10. (Read 12882 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Saw a post indicating these scream like a banshee - can anyone confirm or elaborate on the noise levels?
I'll ask thenewb to clarify about noise levels.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Saw a post indicating these scream like a banshee - can anyone confirm or elaborate on the noise levels?
I think I'm all caught up again.  Update from the factory says there are ~90 units left.
Activity: 756
I'll take 10 in the smaller form factor please.
You gonna start another GB with those Ninja?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
All,

If it helps in your buying decision my close friend, Uncle Scrooge, has received and setup and is mining his unit from this seller.  Please note that this is NOT a vote of trust for this seller but rather is a statement of fact in regards to my buddy's buying experience.

H@shKraker.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Ty Ninja, pls send order to Cheshyr by PM
Activity: 630
I'll take 10 in the smaller form factor please.
I believe I am now caught up.  Let me know if I missed anyone.
I'm in the process of working through last nights PMs now. 
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Thanks for the orders.  I believe I'm caught up again... at least for another hour.  If anyone has questions, send them on over.  I'm not expecting this Group Buy to last much longer, the way stock is clearing out.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Okay, i'm in.  I'll take 4 at the 4k price, i want to pay 2 with paypal and 2 in BTC.  I understand i will have to pay the paypal .30$ + 2.9% fee.  I can pay the paypal tomorrow, and the BTC by tue at the lastest (just bought 20btc from coinbase, they took the money but the BTC won't come until mon or tue.)

I will Review the units once i get them and give a video feedback.

Set it up for me in a PM and we'll get it done.
Factory update: they have less than 150 miners left.  It appears these are selling out faster than expected.  I will send an update message to everyone who has expressed interest so far.
Please remember that if you want the smaller case size to say so when you place your order!
Going to watch this post vary interested in these miners. These for sure are the next best thing after Antminers. I might be able to afford next group buy. Once you get a few miners delivered and people post about it you should start doing tons more sales!! Well as long as the antminer s2 dont drop soon ..
The price we've negotiated is a promotional price, so I don't know if it'll continue into the next group buy, but we'll do the best we can.  Until then, we're going to keep our focus on the March 18th group buy.  Let us know if you have any questions.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Going to watch this post vary interested in these miners. These for sure are the next best thing after Antminers. I might be able to afford next group buy. Once you get a few miners delivered and people post about it you should start doing tons more sales!! Well as long as the antminer s2 dont drop soon ..
Ok, I think I'm caught up on the PMs.  I've updated the order status posting at the beginning of the thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5518531

If I've missed anyone, let me know.
@xjack: answered you on eBay
@SVK Not a problem.  We'll be here.

@xjack:  PM received; will reply shortly. 
Activity: 539
PMd regarding PayPal.  Also sent a message through eBay asking you to verify that account as associated with this group buy.
Pages:
Jump to: