Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 1THs 1kW 28nm Miner - $4200 - March 18th, BTC, Wire, Paypal - Last Call - page 12. (Read 12882 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
I get almost all my packages from china within 48 hrs... includes my express pallets.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Not to go off topic here, but USA does not have import duties but there is sometimes a customs broker fee which is paid by the sender (included) and Canada almost ALWAYS has a broker fee that usually comes due as a COD charge when the package is delivered by UPS or DHL and FedEx it is later sent by invoice after the delivery. I was just saying that we will be covering any and all import duties, broker fees, shipping costs, handling costs, etc... for USA and Canada

This batch of miners is running out fast, there are only 1400 in the March 18 batch of which about 1100 are already sold, we will have to close the buy when they are all sold out. The next batch will be more expensive, because the March 18 is a special promotionary price...... Thats why we closed the March 10 group buy and created this one so we could all get the lower price.
SVK
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I forgot to say, all import duties and taxes are included and will be prepaid (as well as the export tax) in the price for USA and Canada  - other Countries may or may not receive additional brokerage fees, VAT, or duties from their government which they will be responsible for.

Thanks,
Newb

There is no import duty for PC's to US and I believe I have read somewhere that Canada is no different.
I forgot to say, all import duties and taxes are included and will be prepaid (as well as the export tax) in the price for USA and Canada  - other Countries may or may not receive additional brokerage fees, VAT, or duties from their government which they will be responsible for.

Thanks,
Newb
Update: 

We can make this unit in a smaller footpring 48X30X28cm rather than 48cmx31cmx35cm. The two story design with plexiglass seperative floor was engineered to create an effective wind tunnel, giving maximum cooling effectiveness. However, we do understand that many want as small a footprint as possible, so we designed the smaller version as well, it also has built in cooling and heatsinks, so please request the smaller case with your payment if you prefer that. Also, please make note that the price includes the 20% chinese export tax, and priority express shipping from DHL or FedEx, there is no faster shipping option, anyone that says that they can consistently ship in 3-days and clear customs on both sides is not being truthful.....

thenewb
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I can't rationalize the purchase of mining equipment for you; that's your responsibility. We're offering access to the equipment at the best prices we can negotiate. We didn't attempt to over clock the device, and sold our previous unit in the eBay listing linked above. Our next units will arrive with this batch.

Shipping estimate is a hedge. All sorts of things can go wrong with shipping, so I estimated high. I would not be surprised to see 3 day deliveries, but I'm setting the expectations safely.
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
We appeciate you trying but this will not calc out with even the slow down in difficulty.

Will wait and do Ants......power is irrelant it hashing power at diff level that counts.

AT $3300-3500 these are break even at best at 3/18 ship date.

Can you substantiate the OC ability in some manner?  photos....... graph of time based performance.

These can work only if overclocked else we are all better off to buy BTC with out bothering to mine with this equipment....wont break even

http://thegenesisblock.com/mining/a/bec67ec98f

It can break even. I have cheap power where I live. Even calculated in 4,500 MM difficulty. 
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
How is it it takes 7 days to ship?

Ants comes in 3 max

Thanks
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
We appeciate you trying but this will not calc out with even the slow down in difficulty.

Will wait and do Ants......power is irrelant it hashing power at diff level that counts.

AT $3300-3500 these are break even at best at 3/18 ship date.

Can you substantiate the OC ability in some manner?  photos....... graph of time based performance.

These can work only if overclocked else we are all better off to buy BTC with out bothering to mine with this equipment....wont break even
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Order Status Updates:

Paid in Full; Pending Shipment:
gallery2000
xjack
spiccioli
MWNinja
DimensionsOfHell
bobsag3
kendog77
krateczka
varakunai
Prolitkult
Cheeseater
millerg
Suave

This is a group buy for the March 18th batch of 1TH miners.  They are selling out silly fast, so we may have to close this early if they run out.  (~60 left)

Pricing:
1-3 units, $4200 each (~6.77BTC)
4-10 units $4000 each (~6.45BTC)
>10 units, PM me.

BTC and Wire Transfer Accepted.  Paypal is on a case-by-case basis; send a PM.

We will accept payment in BTC or Wire Transfer.  For BTC, we will use the Bitstamp or Coinbase exchange rates.  The vendor only accepts fiat payment, so payments need to be sent by Tues March 12th at Midnight EST.  Sorry, no escrow.  They won't ship without money in hand, and we don't have the cash to float.  If you have concerns, contact us and we'll do what we can to establish some credibility.

Shipping:
DHL International Shipping is included.  Package will be shipped from vendor directly to you.  You are responsible for any import fees.  Shipments from the March 18th batch are expected to be delivered around March 25th or 26th.

Specifications:
Power consumption: 960W from the wall
Size: 48cm * 31cm * 35cm
Total weight: 21kg
Temperature: operating temperature does not exceed 35 degrees
Noise: Less than 45dB
Fan Size: 3x 12cm fans
Power Supply: 2x 650W OR 1x 1000W
Chip Number: 40x 28nm chips across 5 hashing modules
Actual mining pools speed: >= 1000GHs
Package includes: Mining Machine, Power Cord, Manual, Network Cable

Warranty and DOA:
6 month warranty.  We'll keep spare parts on hand for repairs.

Who am I and why should you trust me?
Personally, I'm a nobody; I'd be willing to send documents to a reputable community member for verification.  My business partner has an excellent track record in merchandise sales.  He recently sold one of these units on ebay for $7200; you can check his feedback there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BITCOIN-MINER-1TH-MINING-RIG-1TH-S-COINCRAFT-A1-28NM-ASIC-CHIP-1000GH-S-/310880749188?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Refunds:
If we have not already sent the money to the vendor, and you request a refund, we will provide the refund in the amount and currency payment was made: fiat to fiat, bitcoin to bitcoin.  Once the money is sent to the vendor, it is out of our hands.

Ordering Process:
Indicate interest here and/or in a PM.  We'll contact you with a bitcoin payment address or wire transfer details.

More Pictures:

Pages:
Jump to: