Pages:
Author

Topic: closed. - page 5. (Read 7974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 09, 2013, 05:32:00 PM
parents don't let me use alternative methods, because they all need a bank account ("You're gonna spend all your savings") or an SSN ("You're gonna have your identity stolen!")
will1982
will1982

Shocked
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
September 09, 2013, 05:13:12 PM
Since PayPal is my only available payment method unfortunately, I'm gonna sign the petition. They're still an awful company though
Change your payment method and DONT use PP.

I would if I could...parents don't let me use alternative methods, because they all need a bank account ("You're gonna spend all your savings") or an SSN ("You're gonna have your identity stolen!")
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
@WizardOfOre
September 09, 2013, 04:39:18 PM
Do i must pay for sign in??? Huh Huh

NO WAY WITH IT!!! Angry Angry Angry

I signed, all you have to do when they ask for a donation is exit the window... It's all good. They won't ignore funds from the BTC community at any rate. It's all about the almighty $!

-Branzig
legendary
Activity: 1158
Merit: 1009
Mayuyacoin promoter.
September 09, 2013, 04:35:17 PM
Do i must pay for sign in??? Huh Huh

NO WAY WITH IT!!! Angry Angry Angry
@WizardOfOre
September 09, 2013, 04:31:58 PM
I read the petition and I can't figure out what you're asking them to do. Are you asking them to allow people to buy and sell Bitcoins using PayPal for the payment side? Are you asking them to sell Bitcoins themselves? Are you asking them to buy Bitcoins themselves? Or what?

I'm asking for implement Bitcoin currency. You can deposit Bitcoins, you can withdraw Bitcoins, you can send Bitcoins to other PayPal users, you can exchange them to any of other currencies they've got implemented... I'm asking for implement BTCs as one of currencies like USD, EUR, etc...

I yield to the gentleman who has this floor ; Request for a signature, on the grounds for furthering BTC 's reach in the marketplace. I am one who does not mind going public with my business, as 'honesty is MY only policy'. Noting there will always be a place for 'private business dealings' on a very small level,

Peace be with you all, and have a profitable day.
-Branzig.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
September 09, 2013, 04:31:02 PM
How you all now, it's very difficult "war" to buy Bitcoin this time...

You must buy cez some Russian Servers (e.g. OKPay) at BTC-E exchange (sure you can buy at Mt.Gox, but it is only for BTCs, not Alt-Coins).

How easier would it be to implement (firstly only) Bitcoin to PayPal?

It wouldn't be only easier to buy & sell BTCs, but it would be a HUGE STEP FOR BITCOIN (& other Alt-Coins later sure).

Are you in? So leave your signature here, it is free and you can help Bitcoin disruption technology to spread the world.

If we get 300k subscriptions, we submit this petition officialy to PayPal.

If this is the whole thing it is poorly written. Where is the full petition?

+1

*after reading petition link in OP I have to say I don't think this is a bad idea per say (assuming possible), but the petition is pretty poorly written and somewhat unclear as to the what/when/and how. Personally, though I'm no fan of paypal, I don't see how getting a piece of the paypal pie into BTC would be a bad thing but then again I'm pretty new Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
September 09, 2013, 04:23:59 PM
Paypal ? No, thanks.
Thats like throwing pearls before swine.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
September 09, 2013, 04:23:45 PM
It is not point less. All that has to happen for paypal to transact in bitcoin is for them to start taking the block chain transaction details in disputes.

you should like a genius and should probably be awarded something.

You should like a genius? fucking retard.

edited. Sorry, i am tard.
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
September 09, 2013, 04:17:55 PM
How you all now, it's very difficult "war" to buy Bitcoin this time...

You must buy cez some Russian Servers (e.g. OKPay) at BTC-E exchange (sure you can buy at Mt.Gox, but it is only for BTCs, not Alt-Coins).

How easier would it be to implement (firstly only) Bitcoin to PayPal?

It wouldn't be only easier to buy & sell BTCs, but it would be a HUGE STEP FOR BITCOIN (& other Alt-Coins later sure).

Are you in? So leave your signature here, it is free and you can help Bitcoin disruption technology to spread the world.

If we get 300k subscriptions, we submit this petition officialy to PayPal.

If this is the whole thing it is poorly written. Where is the full petition?

@WizardOfOre
September 09, 2013, 04:03:39 PM
Seriously...
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002
Developer
September 09, 2013, 03:14:20 PM
It is not point less. All that has to happen for paypal to transact in bitcoin is for them to start taking the block chain transaction details in disputes.

God, I don't like China's men who are opposite to gravity, and still pictures...
legendary
Activity: 966
September 09, 2013, 03:11:18 PM

You should like a genius? fucking retard.
@WizardOfOre
September 09, 2013, 03:03:09 PM
Wow! Consider me enlightened!

Thanks to everyone who have given their view, very much appreciated. I didn't even know about bitpay.com , seems great for what I need, however I am still confused and would like some more detailed information for poor people, like me, who have to rely on a simple debit card (My card is on it's way from Pay Pal as we speak).

I was very thrilled to know I was going to be able to convert BTC to real Cash $US, in my case. I have changed my opinion 180 degrees from when I came to this post. Therein lies the problem, my opinion is worthless. I do not have an opinion based on knowledge and experience, and I am pretty literate.

To sum up, all of the posts are very helpful, yet I am still a little lost. keep the fantastic info on this subject coming.

-Branzig.
Ultranode
September 09, 2013, 03:00:56 PM

you sound like a genius and should probably be awarded something.
legendary
Activity: 966
September 09, 2013, 02:52:31 PM
Ultranode
September 09, 2013, 02:39:22 PM
This petition is idiotic. May as well be asking for round-squares and pregnant-triangles.

Good luck.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 09, 2013, 02:30:48 PM
I never use Paypal, but I'll sign the petition if it helps other people Smiley
Activity: 672
September 09, 2013, 02:06:21 PM
The same Paypal that called Bitcoin users thieves or something to that effect?  Yeah fuck them.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2013, 12:24:39 PM
Since PayPal is my only available payment method unfortunately, I'm gonna sign the petition. They're still an awful company though
Change your payment method and DONT use PP.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
September 09, 2013, 12:15:23 PM
I would not want to disappoint anyone, but I would be very surprised if many people here would sign. Who needs paypal now that we have BTC? I don't want paypal to accept BTC, I want paypal to die. Anything paypal's doing, BTC is doing it as well for a lower fee. I suppose that if you don't mind paying high transaction fees, you could sign that petition.
Pages:
Jump to: