Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner Prisma 1.4th/s - 1.47 BTC - page 33. (Read 49842 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
No signs of shipment from Friedcat yet ?

ASICMiner says our batch 1 order was the first shipment to go out. Batch 2 and 3 are scheduled to ship on the 16th.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Ok im in for two. I have been following philipma1957 and I bought a couple S3's because of his advice, also I tried gaw/zen because of him. I want out of gaw and want to own all my own hardware and this looks like a great deal. Thank you so much philipma1957 for getting me into this and thank you CrazyGuy for doing this group buy. And also putting up with my noob questions for my first group buy. Please let me know what else is expected of me to finish this deal. Thank you.

Here is the blockchain info https://blockchain.info/tx/06c2db2cab4ea172539004674c5802c0ae71fb5dee9c5198a6fe0263588836af
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
No signs of shipment from Friedcat yet ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Nice work as usual. Cool
Do you have a link you could send me for the image I can test it out?

RPi image is complete. I've added Rockminer and ASICMiner forks to the default image. I have to say, I'm very impressed with the Minera interface.

Dashboard with one New Rbox attached.

Full terminal access from within the web interface. How cool is that?

Historical charts

Rockminer and ASICMiner forks added to list of supported miners

Also, I've tested the rbox on ASICMiners fork(4.6.0) and it appears to work just as well. So you should be able to run a Prisma, Tube and any Rockminer device, all in the same instance.
legendary
RPi image is complete. I've added Rockminer and ASICMiner forks to the default image. I have to say, I'm very impressed with the Minera interface.

Dashboard with one New Rbox attached.

Full terminal access from within the web interface. How cool is that?

Historical charts

Rockminer and ASICMiner forks added to list of supported miners

Also, I've tested the rbox on ASICMiners fork(4.6.0) and it appears to work just as well. So you should be able to run a Prisma, Tube and any Rockminer device, all in the same instance.
legendary
Which product are you referencing?
Activity: 23
I've received a photo of the adapter that has been created for connecting to a RPi. The interface is USB, so that's good news.

http://i.imgur.com/S2sr0zcl.png

I will ship overseas, but I can not estimate a price as I don't have package dimensions. The weight will be somewhere around 8kg.

where I can buy it?  and what is name/model? thanks
Activity: 103
Wish someone would sell these in the UK...

Would have at least 2, these will certainly ROI
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Thanks for going the extra mile here.
++
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Even more good news.

Should have known you were already on it.

Thanks for going the extra mile here.
legendary
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet.

ASICMINER has released their branch of cgminer:   https://github.com/blockerupter/cgminer

This branch supports both Tube and Prisma, you'll need AM's USB adapter to connect to your USB port. A random CP2102X usb to uart adapter might work as well if you can customize the adpater by adding a pull resistor to the TXD.

How to build:
  • ./autogen.sh
  • ./configure --enable-blockerupter
  • make

There's also a win32 binary here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!NY1FQbqB!4HFdFED73LbtrdNLU9ixJ-3asjmI1jhwc-7Qik9_x3w

How to run:
No extra command line parameters are needed. The Tube or Prisma will be identified as "BET" in cgminer.
Code:
./cgminer -o YOUR_POOL -u WORKER -p PASSWORD

Yes, it's been out there for a couple weeks but they've made updates as recent as yesterday. I'm waiting on a final word from AM to signal it's ready before I release an image to my customers. I've already successfully built it on an RPi and added drop downs for AM and RM forks in Minera, along with methods to update and rebuild both binaries.

The good news about AM modifications is they've added a seperate customized BE driver, which should make it easier to integrate into the official cgminer branch and avoid messing up other devices.
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet.

ASICMINER has released their branch of cgminer:   https://github.com/blockerupter/cgminer

This branch supports both Tube and Prisma, you'll need AM's USB adapter to connect to your USB port. A random CP2102X usb to uart adapter might work as well if you can customize the adpater by adding a pull resistor to the TXD.

How to build:
  • ./autogen.sh
  • ./configure --enable-blockerupter
  • make

There's also a win32 binary here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!NY1FQbqB!4HFdFED73LbtrdNLU9ixJ-3asjmI1jhwc-7Qik9_x3w

How to run:
No extra command line parameters are needed. The Tube or Prisma will be identified as "BET" in cgminer.
Code:
./cgminer -o YOUR_POOL -u WORKER -p PASSWORD

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Ok I want one. Do I just send you the 1.47 BTC to the address you have listed in the 1st post with my username on this forum and real name and shipping details, or send it all to you in a PM? Once again im sorry for noob questions as ive never went in on a group buy and I really want to get in on this one.

You definitely don't want to post any personal details on the forum. Send the payment from an address you own to the address in the OP, don't forget the transaction fee, wait for CrazyGuy to receive the product and to announce the shipping weight and dimensions and then you can send him the shipping label. CAREFUL with any PMs - there are many imposters around here. Don't send payments to any addresses provided via PMs. Make sure you are communicating with

CrazyGuy
Legendary
Activity: 1120
Ok I want one. Do I just send you the 1.47 BTC to the address you have listed in the 1st post with my username on this forum and real name and shipping details, or send it all to you in a PM? Once again im sorry for noob questions as ive never went in on a group buy and I really want to get in on this one.
legendary
Hello CrazyGuy I would like to get in on this group buy. This would be the very first group I ever participated in and I just want to make sure I do everything right. I see the deadline for payment for batch 3 is 10/12/2014 but I think its sold out. So I guess id get in on batch 4.
 I also see batch 4 ships with the antminer jump switch witch is nice. I already have a couple RPi's sitting around with a bunch of SD cards sitting around so you providing the RPi image is a nice touch as well. What size card would I need? Sorry for all the questions I just really want to get in on this group buy and I just want to make sure I do whatever it is im supposed to do correctly. Like sending you the 1.47 BTC and what and how is needed in the process of sending it to you. Once again thank you so much CrazyGuy for helping me out on my first group buy.

8gb SD card will suffice.
Hello CrazyGuy I would like to get in on this group buy. This would be the very first group I ever participated in and I just want to make sure I do everything right. I see the deadline for payment for batch 3 is 10/12/2014 but I think its sold out. So I guess id get in on batch 4.
 I also see batch 4 ships with the antminer jump switch witch is nice. I already have a couple RPi's sitting around with a bunch of SD cards sitting around so you providing the RPi image is a nice touch as well. What size card would I need? Sorry for all the questions I just really want to get in on this group buy and I just want to make sure I do whatever it is im supposed to do correctly. Like sending you the 1.47 BTC and what and how is needed in the process of sending it to you. Once again thank you so much CrazyGuy for helping me out on my first group buy.
I've received notice that batch 1 is shipping now. If all goes well, I should have some units in hand and ready to ship early next week. Batch 2 and 3 are estimated to ship October 16th.

Oh man that is good news! I truly didn't expect them to be so punctual...

Thanks CrazyGuy.
legendary
I've received notice that batch 1 is shipping now. If all goes well, I should have some units in hand and ready to ship early next week. Batch 2 and 3 are estimated to ship October 16th.
Activity: 103

[/quote]

crazyguy is usa based.

if you are in the uk your cost will be a lot more then 1.47btc

as  shipping and vat will hurt you big time.
[/quote]

Thanks for letting me know, this is so frustrating because I really want one at the right price..
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Is this the UK group buy? If not please can you direct me to correct thread.

Also is this information correct?

ASICMiner Prisma
1.4th/s (Mining Bitcoin)
Cost = 1.47 BTC
Power = 1100 WATTS

Thanks

James

crazyguy is usa based.

if you are in the uk your cost will be a lot more then 1.47btc

as  shipping and vat will hurt you big time.
Pages:
Jump to: