Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner Prisma 1.4th/s - 1.47 BTC - page 31. (Read 49674 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Coolness: ∞
I'm confused, you need to buy "4 units" to get 1400 hash rate?

It's 4 boards making up 1 fully assembled device that hashes at 1.4TH/s. You will need your own power supply and a controller (RPi). CrazyGuy sells those as well. Look at the pic on the 1st post.

So 4 "boards" = 4 "units"?
Activity: 476

It's 4 boards making up 1 fully assembled device that hashes at 1.4TH/s. You will need your own power supply and a controller (RPi). CrazyGuy sells those as well. Look at the pic on the 1st post.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

I'mean selling full prisma's, not single boards. You would not need to buy 4 units.
Activity: 280
Coolness: ∞

I've been told that DHL is the cause of shipping delays. UPS shipments have made it into the US without issue and will be used on all shipments going forward. I have ensured that all of my batch 1 customers will receive compensation for the delay. 

Damn...(face in palms)
legendary
Thanks...  Are we still looking at shipping by October 28th even for Batch 5? 

I've been told that DHL is the cause of shipping delays. UPS shipments have made it into the US without issue and will be used on all shipments going forward. I have ensured that all of my batch 1 customers will receive compensation for the delay. 
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Thanks...  Are we still looking at shipping by October 28th even for Batch 5? 
Activity: 364
Does it say "released from customs" it should say that if it was released...

How are we looking for Batch 5?  If I place an order, will it be ordered on Sunday as planned?  Also, what's the status of shipment on previous Batches? Thanks,

On batch 5, if we don't reach 10 by Sunday, I will buy up the remaining spots and put the order in. I have tracking for batch 1 but I haven't seen any updates. With DHL international I've had instances where the tracking doesn't update until they arrive in the states. I'm hoping any day now.
Activity: 462
Well I hope they get off their ass and update ya'
legendary
How are we looking for Batch 5?  If I place an order, will it be ordered on Sunday as planned?  Also, what's the status of shipment on previous Batches? Thanks,

On batch 5, if we don't reach 10 by Sunday, I will buy up the remaining spots and put the order in. I have tracking for batch 1 but I haven't seen any updates. With DHL international I've had instances where the tracking doesn't update until they arrive in the states. I'm hoping any day now.
Have you gotten any orders for Batch 5? 
legendary
Thanks CrazyGuy.  Last question, is the shipping charges that we're talking about the shipping charges for shipping from TX, correct?  The shipping charges from China are included in the 1.47BTC price, correct? 

That is correct.
Thanks CrazyGuy.  Last question, is the shipping charges that we're talking about the shipping charges for shipping from TX, correct?  The shipping charges from China are included in the 1.47BTC price, correct? 

legendary
Any update on the shipping?  Has the first batch shipped?

I now have tracking information for batch 1. I will update once I see movement.
Any update on the shipping?  Has the first batch shipped?
Well that didn't do it. I'll just wait for the RPi.

I suspect because of the manual install I’m having some kind of php issue with the server itself. Then again it could be...... Oh whatever, again I'll just wait for the Rpi.

Thanks
legendary
Hey CrazyGuy have you been successful at getting minera to run on Ubuntu? I was trying to test it out to get familiar with it and could not get it up and running.

It was the manual install on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and all I got was minerd isn't running. I did compile my own cgminer and put it in the minera-bin directory but no luck. I know this isn't the  minera thread but I thought maybe you would know something.

I haven't tried it on anything other than an RPi, but it should install easily in any debian based linux environment. Log in to the console as "Minera" and type "screen -ls". Make sure you see a screen in the list. If not, it's possible you are missing a dependency or passing a bad parameter. Try running CGMiner from the console and see what happens.
Hey CrazyGuy have you been successful at getting minera to run on Ubuntu? I was trying to test it out to get familiar with it and could not get it up and running.

It was the manual install on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and all I got was minerd isn't running. I did compile my own cgminer and put it in the minera-bin directory but no luck. I know this isn't the  minera thread but I thought maybe you would know something.

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I'm interested... CrazyGuy, I PM'd you.  Any chance you ordered any extras with Batch 4?  I'd like to order, but I don't want to wait until the Batch 5 deadline. 

Also, if I already have a Raspberry Pi, all I need is a PSU, correct?  That adaptor thing for the USB port on the Pi is included, correct?  And I don't need an ethernet controller if I'm using a Pi, right?

Thanks.

I'd been interested in one of the batch 4's/  But I kind of wanted to see if these run okay.  If there is one around from batch 4. after batch 2 arrives maybe I will bite.

I'm in the same situation.  It sounds like a nice miner but I would rather wait to see how it runs and if there are any issues with it.

I purchased the short tube.  it had limits for pool choice. it is loud and it is hot.
I got ridiculously lucky mining with the two I had and doubled my investment it about 1 month.

The short tube was about 1 week late to be delivered.  I was very annoyed with it.  THEN I MINED IT ON MMPOOL.ORG  made 4 blocks really fast and 2x my money.
So in fact it was a lucky purchase.  I was hoping to get one or two of these so I did buy  3 coins at 300 .  the coins are now worth 3x 400 = 1200. so this has also been lucky for me.
Pages:
Jump to: