Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner Prisma 1.4th/s - 1.47 BTC - page 34. (Read 49842 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Is this the UK group buy? If not please can you direct me to correct thread.

Also is this information correct?

ASICMiner Prisma
1.4th/s (Mining Bitcoin)
Cost = 1.47 BTC
Power = 1100 WATTS

Thanks

James
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hey Crazy. Do you know approx date of batch 3 dispatch? Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Will these mine if I use the USB on my PC running cgminer?

Yes, you'll need to use AM's build of cgminer.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Will these mine if I use the USB on my PC running cgminer?
legendary
Thanks for sharing the username. Please remember, I will not contact anyone soliciting payment to another address. The address in the original post is the only address I will be accepting payments with. That includes shipping and peripherals.

As far as batch 4 shipping goes, I don't have an exact time line, but it should still be in the range of oct 8th-27th.
Activity: 364
they also copy my name by putting a character like ' after it. They do that all the time here. please be careful.
Activity: 312

By the way, I was contact by "CraizyGuy" with an "i" in the name to send him BTC quickly before price changes.  Even though I saw your warning, I still almost fell for it.  I didn't catch the name difference at first, and I was in a hurry and multitasking.  I could have lost almost $500.  Everyone out there be very careful!

Do you have an anticipated ship date for Batch 4?   Thanks.
The guide shows how to use it with windows or the RPi, is there any instruction for using just the Ethernet controller alone without using windows?

Basic networking skills are required. You should have a good idea of what pools you want to use before receiving your unit. If using ASICMiner's Block erupter controller, I recommend looking through dogie's tube guide, skipping to the configuration section.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-dogies-comprehensive-asicminer-tube-setup-hd-769570

If using a raspberry pi, I will be providing a custom rpi image for all of my customers. DHCP will be enabled, so you will need to be familiar with finding new devices on your network. I suggest using "Angry IP".

The user interface for the rpi image will be Minera. At minimum, I will be replacing the default cgminer build with AMs custom version. If I have time, I will instead modify the selection list and add AM's build as a separate release alongside the main build, including a method to update the AM build.

For more information on "Minera" please visit their Github repository:

https://github.com/michelem09/minera/

legendary
Basic networking skills are required. You should have a good idea of what pools you want to use before receiving your unit. If using ASICMiner's Block erupter controller, I recommend looking through dogie's tube guide, skipping to the configuration section.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-dogies-comprehensive-asicminer-tube-setup-hd-769570

If using a raspberry pi, I will be providing a custom rpi image for all of my customers. DHCP will be enabled, so you will need to be familiar with finding new devices on your network. I suggest using "Angry IP".

The user interface for the rpi image will be Minera. At minimum, I will be replacing the default cgminer build with AMs custom version. If I have time, I will instead modify the selection list and add AM's build as a separate release alongside the main build, including a method to update the AM build.

For more information on "Minera" please visit their Github repository:

https://github.com/michelem09/minera/

I am also interested in knowing this, is there a step-by-step user manual to use and set up the Ethernet controller? Being that the site is in Chinese, it might be hard to find support/setup information. It's why I ordered only one to test it out first. Crazyguy, will you be giving support if we need help?

I'm thinking about getting a unit, but I'm not completely sure I know how to set it up.

I've got some Antminer S3's and an S4 on the way, so I'm used to the simplicity of those machines.

Aside from a PSU with 4 connectors (what are people around here using for these?), I see that some kind of controller is needed, but there are options. What's the way to go and how easy is it for someone with little experience?

Thanks.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I'm thinking about getting a unit, but I'm not completely sure I know how to set it up.

I've got some Antminer S3's and an S4 on the way, so I'm used to the simplicity of those machines.

Aside from a PSU with 4 connectors (what are people around here using for these?), I see that some kind of controller is needed, but there are options. What's the way to go and how easy is it for someone with little experience?

Thanks.
Thanks.  Do you have the dates for Batch 4?   I'm sorry if they are shown somewhere.  I didn't see them.
legendary
Any of Batch 3 left?  I will buy one.

Batch 3 sold out. 9 left in Batch 4
Any of Batch 3 left?  I will buy one.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Batch 3 order has been placed. We are waiting on a response from friedcat to determine if the price increased between batch 2 and batch 3. In the event the price increased for batch 3, you will be given the option of paying the difference or receiving a refund.
Cheers.
legendary
Batch 3 order has been placed. We are waiting on a response from friedcat to determine if the price increased between batch 2 and batch 3. In the event the price increased for batch 3, you will be given the option of paying the difference or receiving a refund.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Should fit well.
The Tubes fit well in one.
Length is the only issue.

Yeah, it's two feet 14 inches long.  I'm planning on working without the aluminium "handles" to shave off a little space, and maybe pull off the stock fan as well.  The "donor" S2 is in the DC--I'll pull measurements tomorrow.

In other news, anyone want to buy S2 blades? ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Should fit well.
The Tubes fit well in one.
Length is the only issue.

Will this unit fit in a 4U case? If no, is the unit able to be deconstructed to fit within a 4U case?
I'm planning on building this, as I need to contain these systems for our DC--can't have cables flopping around all over the place.  I'm thinking about gutting my mostly-broken S2 to start the process, as it already go some nice fans.  I'll post picks as I progress!

Cheers.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Can you put me down for one more? To be shipped when batch 3 arrives of course.  I'll send btc tonight.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: