Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner Prisma 1.4th/s - 1.47 BTC - page 35. (Read 49842 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Will this unit fit in a 4U case? If no, is the unit able to be deconstructed to fit within a 4U case?
I'm planning on building this, as I need to contain these systems for our DC--can't have cables flopping around all over the place.  I'm thinking about gutting my mostly-broken S2 to start the process, as it already go some nice fans.  I'll post picks as I progress!

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
4 units left. I'll be placing the order for Batch 3 tonight.

Scammers are starting to show up and it appears user "CrazzyGuy" has solicited one Prisma's worth of bitcoin from a potential buyer. Please be careful and closely regard the username in communications. Note that scammers are looking for targets by PM'ing users that post their interest in group buy threads. The easiest way to protect yourself is to PM me instead of posting in this thread.

Scammer "CrazzyGuy":
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crazzyguy-375400
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi, I want one unit. PM sent.
legendary
Partial refunds have been issued to early buyers. 6 units left in batch 3.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
loud but the silverstone fan here will fit.  this fan is very good and much quieter

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A460TK6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
legendary
What is the sound like on these?  How many Db?
lol gotta be quieter then the cointerra IV it will be going next to in my office  Grin

I've considered replacing a hot air baloon burner with 2 Cointerra IVs and travelling accross the globe. Around the world in .80 BTC...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What is the sound like on these?  How many Db?

I believe they are very quiet, but I will let crazy guy comment on it.
Activity: 268
lol gotta be quieter then the cointerra IV it will be going next to in my office  Grin
Activity: 318
legendary
Will this unit fit in a 4U case? If no, is the unit able to be deconstructed to fit within a 4U case?

It would be tight, but possibly if you reconstruct it without the handles. You could also remove each blade/heatsink and line them up in the case.
legendary
Are we still 3/10

I've been debating on getting in on this and was wondering how quickly you guys think this will fill up...

Shipping to me is Oklahoma City to pretty close to home.

Also I didn't read 100% all the responses...What happens if Batch 3 never fires? What is the time frame to get the bitcoin back?

Anyway, tentatively going to do this(I just got a circle account and would have to purchase the coin mind you)

I hope all is well!

Also FIRST POST!

Yes, 7 left. If we don't hit 10 by deadline, I will purchase the remaining spots myself and put the order through.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Are we still 3/10

I've been debating on getting in on this and was wondering how quickly you guys think this will fill up...

Shipping to me is Oklahoma City to pretty close to home.

Also I didn't read 100% all the responses...What happens if Batch 3 never fires? What is the time frame to get the bitcoin back?

Anyway, tentatively going to do this(I just got a circle account and would have to purchase the coin mind you)

I hope all is well!

Also FIRST POST!
legendary
Hey CrazyGuy did you ever send out the partial refunds?

I'm not trying to bust your balls, I didn't receive mine and I'm just making sure I didn't missed.

Either way thx for setting this up, always a pleasure my man...

I haven't sent any out yet, look for a PM this evening. Partial refunds will come out of the group buy address.
Activity: 476
Hey CrazyGuy did you ever send out the partial refunds?

I'm not trying to bust your balls, I didn't receive mine and I'm just making sure I didn't missed.

Either way thx for setting this up, always a pleasure my man...

legendary
September 30, 2014, 08:41:58 PM
Any idea on the batch's expected ship date's  Huh

It depends on when we place the order. I'll put in the order for batch 3 as soon as we hit 10 units or the batch end time. ASICMiner is still scheduled to begin shipping between October 8th and 27th.
Activity: 268
September 30, 2014, 08:15:29 PM
Any idea on the batch's expected ship date's  Huh
legendary
September 30, 2014, 01:16:51 AM
You da man  Grin Good deal just got better thanks  Smiley Smiley Do you have a tipping address so I can return a small amount of thanks for being so awesome?

No tipping necessary, but I do have an address under my profile that anyone is welcome to frequent Smiley
I won't get to the partial refunds until tomorrow, but I'll be sending to the paying address unless directed otherwise. Optionally , I can provide a free BE controller with your order.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
September 30, 2014, 12:45:19 AM
You da man  Grin Good deal just got better thanks  Smiley Smiley Do you have a tipping address so I can return a small amount of thanks for being so awesome?
legendary
September 30, 2014, 12:26:08 AM
Thread updated with new price. Batch 1 and 2 orders will be compensated with a .07 BTC refund for each unit purchased. Additionally, I will be shipping each unit with a free AntMiner jumper switch.
Pages:
Jump to: