Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵[CLOSED] BLOCKCHAIN SOCIAL NETWORK - KUENDE.COM - $495.000 IN ETH & KUE 🔵🔵 - page 20. (Read 7429 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

great, KUENDE already being partnered with a good one company, this was a good start.

with this first move, KUENDE sure will be succes platform with the support of community and their partner.

i think so too, in no time they already announce their partnership with sirin labs, im sure next week another announce will be made again.
Activity: 381

great, KUENDE already being partnered with a good one company, this was a good start.

with this first move, KUENDE sure will be succes platform with the support of community and their partner.

yes, more partnership will follow, just stay tune for more detail info about KUENDE project.
Activity: 196

I think that the project should start a signature campaign because I saw that there is no signature being put in hear.
The bounty was interesting and I want to know the real value of the reward.
agree with you, Signature Campaign is a diamond bounty  Cool Cool

right, i think bounty campaign wouldnt complete if not held a signature campaign, because i think signature campaign is a vital way to promote bounty or Project.

dont forget with article and video campaign, both of them was important thing too and should never miss to run that campaign.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think that the project should start a signature campaign because I saw that there is no signature being put in hear.

right, i think bounty campaign wouldnt complete if not held a signature campaign, because i think signature campaign is a vital way to promote bounty or Project.
Activity: 30
Can we help with sales using referral codes?
This bounty is only focus on the platform.
Why you not add an usuall bounty like, socmed , content or etc

i think the team will held the 2nd round of bounty which is include social media and signature campaign.

i hope so
Because this is look like legitimate project. I want to join on this bounty but im not fully understand how the way

you know that is not usuall bounty
We should do all the task and we will get reward
Activity: 224

i think the team will held the 2nd round of bounty which is include social media and signature campaign.

i hope so
Because this is look like legitimate project. I want to join on this bounty but im not fully understand how the way
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
Are we can upload anything pict in the platform?

yes you can upload your picture as a profile !
Activity: 84

Yes, you can upload any photo as long as it does not violate term and privacy
OMG this guy, so Legendary ..
do you have something big by adding CHARLIE SHREM an advisory team ??

thanks! yes! it's one of the Kuende advisors Cheesy

i hope Kuende can be compete with redditt or linkedin Cheesy

i pretty sure KUENDE can compete with redditt and linkedin, or maybe it can surpass both of them.
The community actively conducts its company and one of the main points - they add information about their team - it is very important that there is no anonymity.

yes, it can be vital point for informing us that how great KUENDE project was, and besides driving by expert person, they have a unique platform.
im on my way to compete in this competition, im sure i would grab the main rewards and fly to europe then meet the KUENDE team.
Hi guys, it seems that I will go to Europe if I can go to number 1. want to participate ??

Smiley good luck! if there are any other questions we are here for you!

nice, the competition seems look fun, and the rewards also very good, free trip to europe and meet with KUENDE team.

so what are you waiting for, lets join KUENDE bounty program and start to compete and if you Lucky you will get the main rewards.
Hi guys, it seems that I will go to Europe if I can go to number 1. want to participate ??

Smiley good luck! if there are any other questions we are here for you!

nice, the competition seems look fun, and the rewards also very good, free trip to europe and meet with KUENDE team.

Pages:
Jump to: