Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵[CLOSED] BLOCKCHAIN SOCIAL NETWORK - KUENDE.COM - $495.000 IN ETH & KUE 🔵🔵 - page 22. (Read 7429 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1
By the way, why kuende is not apply usuall bounty?

This is a bounty for social media platforms. So we have to enliven this platform. Let's make a live quende

that correct. And kuende team is ex-google. So we can imagine that how awesome this platform
I see. If that so everything will be better and fine since the team are good and well experienced. I will continue to follow this project and let's see what will be the result and outcomes ince the is currently being handled with strong and compact team members and developers.

lets see how far KUENDE project can go with the help of team member ex google company, im pretty sure they can bring success to KUENDE project.

lets take a part on bounty program
This is like legitimate project

sure, this bounty program was running by expert team, and they system was different from ordinary bounty program.
Activity: 546
OMG this guy, so Legendary ..
do you have something big by adding CHARLIE SHREM an advisory team ??

yea its true, so KUENDE project was running by expert person, this is the point plus and positive trend for KUENDE project.
Activity: 196
are you guys really with this?? why 5Eth estimated only 500$ ??

1st Place: 5 ETH & 50.000 KUE ($500)
2nd Place: 4 ETH & 40.000 KUE ($400)
3rd Place: 3 ETH & 30.000 KUE ($300)
4th Place: 2 ETH & 20.000 KUE ($200)
5th Place: 1 ETH & 10.000 KUE ($100)

i think they mean 50k KUE was equal to 500$, and reward for first place was 5 eth plus 500$.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
OMG this guy, so Legendary ..
do you have something big by adding CHARLIE SHREM an advisory team ??
https://i.imgur.com/14BUxRM.png
Activity: 104
You can put the link on the bounty thread too, so that new people can see it right away.
Activity: 104
 Why don't you have an Announcement Thread ?? minimum purchase token sale starts?
Activity: 107
are you guys really with this?? why 5Eth estimated only 500$ ??

1st Place: 5 ETH & 50.000 KUE ($500)
2nd Place: 4 ETH & 40.000 KUE ($400)
3rd Place: 3 ETH & 30.000 KUE ($300)
4th Place: 2 ETH & 20.000 KUE ($200)
5th Place: 1 ETH & 10.000 KUE ($100)
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
Are we should make report weekly?

The reports can be as you wish , daily or weekly we will register them if they are on this thread!
Activity: 224

This is a bounty for social media platforms. So we have to enliven this platform. Let's make a live quende

that correct. And kuende team is ex-google. So we can imagine that how awesome this platform
I see. If that so everything will be better and fine since the team are good and well experienced. I will continue to follow this project and let's see what will be the result and outcomes ince the is currently being handled with strong and compact team members and developers.

lets see how far KUENDE project can go with the help of team member ex google company, im pretty sure they can bring success to KUENDE project.

lets take a part on bounty program
This is like legitimate project
copper member
Merit: 4
Kuende Username : Bitexalt
Eth Erc-20 Addres : 0x5612c641be8dff64e0a18271afd3a5bbc9674fd5
Kuende Profile Link : https://kuende.com/bitexalt
Telegram Username : @BitEXALT

Week1    
03 - 09 sept

1. https://kuende.com/discovery/post/ef45d7d0-b4f1-11e8-bfc1-da644015e5ee
2. https://kuende.com/discovery/post/31a7c960-b59e-11e8-bfc1-da644015e5ee
3. https://kuende.com/discovery/post/b6754e30-b4ed-11e8-b815-42895b918fee
4. Kuende Link
5. Kuende Link
6. Kuende Link
Activity: 84
Are we should make report weekly?
Till this time , i have been read the bounty task and i try to understand this is
I will join with this
Did you have announce thread?
Activity: 84
Kuende project must be interesting so I will surely join your bounty campain. Also please add some videos to educate people about your project. Good luck.
A bounty project won't be missed by those bounty hunters. Most of the bounty hunters will join any bounty that they are believe can reach success.

i dont think so, if i were a bounty hunter, i will participated in any bounty program as much as i can, because we dont know, which one of bounty program will be success right.

this is how the way i do before participating in bounty
I always crosscheck the project, team, review and many more. If the project is clear and bonafite i will join on there. It can be minimize we are from scam bounty

this usefull tips, thanks
We should do it to know how legitimate that bounty.
Kuende project must be interesting so I will surely join your bounty campain. Also please add some videos to educate people about your project. Good luck.
A bounty project won't be missed by those bounty hunters. Most of the bounty hunters will join any bounty that they are believe can reach success.

i dont think so, if i were a bounty hunter, i will participated in any bounty program as much as i can, because we dont know, which one of bounty program will be success right.

this is how the way i do before participating in bounty
I always crosscheck the project, team, review and many more. If the project is clear and bonafite i will join on there. It can be minimize we are from scam bounty

Activity: 381

Activity: 546

okay i see about that. We must regist in the web and enjoy the platform
By the way, Kuende apps was downloaded 10.000 times in playstore

thats a good start, so they already have member whos download their app in the playstore.
im visiting your ico website and found something interest, 2 of your team member was ex-google, thats amazing sir, hope they can make this project meet the goal.

That's great. This project was built by experienced people and has a good track record. Hope this works and I will take part here
If the project is composed of experienced and well trained project team and developers possible success is along the project way. Still even they are well experienced they need to take this project seriously because sometimes the weather wont cooperate and things will not follow according to the plans, but I think the team are responsible enough to run this project and analyse everything.

i think there is always possibilities for achieving the target, defend on develop of the project and the team effort.

if some Project has announce their ico sale Event, actually they would have prepared and planning everything perfectly, so dont bother yourself with such a wondering useless thing. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: