Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵[CLOSED] BLOCKCHAIN SOCIAL NETWORK - KUENDE.COM - $495.000 IN ETH & KUE 🔵🔵 - page 23. (Read 7429 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1
im visiting your ico website and found something interest, 2 of your team member was ex-google, thats amazing sir, hope they can make this project meet the goal.

That's great. This project was built by experienced people and has a good track record. Hope this works and I will take part here
If the project is composed of experienced and well trained project team and developers possible success is along the project way. Still even they are well experienced they need to take this project seriously because sometimes the weather wont cooperate and things will not follow according to the plans, but I think the team are responsible enough to run this project and analyse everything.

i think there is always possibilities for achieving the target, defend on develop of the project and the team effort.
Activity: 546
By the way, why kuende is not apply usuall bounty?

This is a bounty for social media platforms. So we have to enliven this platform. Let's make a live quende

yea i think so too, KUENDE was focusing on social media network, that why the team only running social media campaign.
Activity: 196

This is a bounty for social media platforms. So we have to enliven this platform. Let's make a live quende

that correct. And kuende team is ex-google. So we can imagine that how awesome this platform

Yes  this project is so good because of its foundation. Starting from the platform and the creation of teams. It has a well experienced team and developer which helps a lot most especially if the project will face different problems. So having those team will make the project successful.

absolutely right, thats why all of your mentioning was a point plus for this Project.
Activity: 308

that correct. And kuende team is ex-google. So we can imagine that how awesome this platform

Yes  this project is so good because of its foundation. Starting from the platform and the creation of teams. It has a well experienced team and developer which helps a lot most especially if the project will face different problems. So having those team will make the project successful.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

I see. If that so everything will be better and fine since the team are good and well experienced. I will continue to follow this project and let's see what will be the result and outcomes ince the is currently being handled with strong and compact team members and developers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
im visiting your ico website and found something interest, 2 of your team member was ex-google, thats amazing sir, hope they can make this project meet the goal.

That's great. This project was built by experienced people and has a good track record. Hope this works and I will take part here
If the project is composed of experienced and well trained project team and developers possible success is along the project way. Still even they are well experienced they need to take this project seriously because sometimes the weather wont cooperate and things will not follow according to the plans, but I think the team are responsible enough to run this project and analyse everything.
Merit: 0

okay i see about that. We must regist in the web and enjoy the platform
By the way, Kuende apps was downloaded 10.000 times in playstore
Activity: 224

Activity: 84

Activity: 224

oh really, im sure people who have worked on Google must be people who have abilities above average and certainly also experienced, this can support the development of the Project.

with experience working on big company can make improve and make new innovationt for this new project
Good luck for team
Activity: 84

This program bounty is very different from the others. I am very interested and still learning about the project you offer.

oh really, im sure people who have worked on Google must be people who have abilities above average and certainly also experienced, this can support the development of the Project.
wow this project seems so attractive and details are beautifully explained. is there kyc need for?

Bounty hunters don't need KYC. Thumbs up!

thats great, i think bounty hunters wasnt need to do KYC for doing bounty, KYC is only for investor.

no i think KYC is a must for bounty participant, because it can filter whos the real participant and whos the fake one.

i think youre right, because now many cheater who join bounty program with multyple account, and maybe KYC procedure can handle them.

thats why i said KYC is importants for bounty program, at least it can reduce a cheater, but somehow the cheater have a way for passing KYC procedure.
wow this project seems so attractive and details are beautifully explained. is there kyc need for?

thats great, i think bounty hunters wasnt need to do KYC for doing bounty, KYC is only for investor.

no i think KYC is a must for bounty participant, because it can filter whos the real participant and whos the fake one.

i think youre right, because now many cheater who join bounty program with multyple account, and maybe KYC procedure can handle them.
did your bounty program rewards us by etherium and KUE token, if yes how many allocation for etherium only?

Pages:
Jump to: