Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BTC Guild - Pays TxFees+NMC, Stratum, VarDiff, Private Servers - page 422. (Read 902926 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
ok i dont mean to sound like a noob but i was trying like hell to get cgminer to work last night and to no avail no matter how hard i tryed and youtube had no walkthroughs lol so if you guys would be as so kind to help with a walk through i would love it lol. bc no matter what i tried i got no server found host name rong or work not mad blah blah blah so plz help much appreciated

edit after sleep i tryed it again an i got it to work yay lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
Since they are all on one machine use CG Miner
CGMiner FTW !
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
Ok issue seems funny if I have all my miners pointed at btc one of them randomly has a connection issue but if I point.t one at another pool. I have no issue does anyone have and suggestion on what to do I really.don't want to have to spilt up mi.ers like that

Since they are all on one machine use CG Miner or Ufasoft miner.  Both of these mining programs will use all three GPU's at once.  So it will be one miner using the three cards.  With CG Miner you can configure it to use multiple pools if you like.
Sam
Ok issue seems funny if I have all my miners pointed at btc one of them randomly has a connection issue but if I point.t one at another pool. I have no issue does anyone have and suggestion on what to do I really.don't want to have to spilt up mi.ers like that
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Update:  Performance charts now scale based on the amount of history available.

1-24 hours = 1 hour intervals
25-48 hours = 2 hour intervals
49-72 hours = 3 hour intervals
73+ hours = 4 hour intervals

This keeps the charts from becoming too cluttered with data points, and smooths the overall graphs out by providing speed estimates in larger intervals.  I'll come in later this weekend and create an option to show the full detail graphs (1-hour intervals) for those would prefer more accuracy at the cost of less responsive graphs (fluid javascript charts for hundreds of datapoints do tend to respond a bit slowly).
It's a rooswell and its brand new lol I also hooked up my 850 watt on just to the 5970 and still same issue the
I heart thebaron
........1100 watt power supply........tho and its not like its the same miner its just a random one it will get a connection issuse and if i reset it it will work fine for however lone or if i leave it alone it will randomly connect again when it feels like it some=times it can be 15 min or sometimes 3 hours or more
At start up, perhaps the last card to get full power suffers ......a weak power supply ? yet if they all connect, fluctuating power might affect a single card later on after the start.....

What kind of Power Supply ? Definately smells like a power problem to me, as I had a similar issue Wink
hmm let start yes same system 1100 watt power supply gui miner extender cables not powered tho and its not like its the same miner its just a random one it will get a connection issuse and if i reset it it will work fine for however lone or if i leave it alone it will randomly connect again when it feels like it some=times it can be 15 min or sometimes 3 hours or more
I heart thebaron
Need some help lol I just got a new 5970 so now I have two 6970 and one 5970 and it seems no matter what I try I always seems to have one miner get a connection. Error and I have no idea why just wondering if anyone else is having this issue
All in the same system ? What power supply ? what mining software ? What Operating System ? Extender Cables (powered or not) ?

Too many variables....please share more info.
Need some help lol I just got a new 5970 so now I have two 6970 and one 5970 and it seems no matter what I try I always seems to have one miner get a connection. Error and I have no idea why just wondering if anyone else is having this issue
legendary
Think for yourself
24 Hour rewards will be shown on the My Account page later today, now that the extra logging has had a chance to run for a full day.

My 24 hour rewards haven't updated in the last 24 hours.
Sam

Should be fixed now, was sorting the log records from earliest to latest instead of latest to earlier when calculating your shares in the last 24 hours.

Yep, it changed.  I'll check it again in about an hour.
Thanks,
Sam
legendary
24 Hour rewards will be shown on the My Account page later today, now that the extra logging has had a chance to run for a full day.

Sam

Should be fixed now, was sorting the log records from earliest to latest instead of latest to earlier when calculating your shares in the last 24 hours.
legendary
Think for yourself

Sam
Activity: 518
Do you have plans to implement merged mining?

Now that profit is extremely low and NMC price falling to 0.01 BTC I ask you this "What is the point, considering it is such a pain and may impact on BTC mining ?"

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Do you have plans to implement merged mining?
I heart thebaron
24 hour stat is a slight estimate and also lags behind by 1 hour.  ~4-5% is not an unexpected amount of variance.  If you look at your performance graphs, you'll see that your miners effective speed varies up/down hour by hour.  This can have a net positive or net negative trend in a 24 hour period, the same way that a proportional pool has variances in luck.  The difference in personal miners is the number of trials they're running (shares), meaning they tend to average much closer to the "perfect 0" in a 24 hour period.
I figured it might have something to do with the new reporting graphs, or the previous API error. Either way, it's all good. The stats are all perfect.

I'll be re-adding the extra row to show your rank if you're not in the top 25, but it will probably not be until Friday.
Awesome. As petty, or minor as it is, it's nice to see how one measures up against the 'Big Boys'....LOL

Thanks again. The new Pool/Reporting/Features are all worth the wait.
Allan
legendary
Is it possible that there may be a problem with the 24hr Rewards reporting by chance ?
I was actually manually monitoring for 24hrs as part of my share/hr testing and I actually made more than what the 24hr Reward was showing. All BTC/Pay was there in the rest of the stats, but the 24hr was reading a bit low, ~4-5% at the time ? Not a big deal though.

Also, with the recent batch of repairs, is there still a chance that the Hall of Fame's 'private' 26th row will be reimplimented for those of us that don't officially make the Top 25 ? .....along with account ID# highlighting ?

24 hour stat is a slight estimate and also lags behind by 1 hour.  ~4-5% is not an unexpected amount of variance.  If you look at your performance graphs, you'll see that your miners effective speed varies up/down hour by hour.  This can have a net positive or net negative trend in a 24 hour period, the same way that a proportional pool has variances in luck.  The difference in personal miners is the number of trials they're running (shares), meaning they tend to average much closer to the "perfect 0" in a 24 hour period.

I'll be re-adding the extra row to show your rank if you're not in the top 25, but it will probably not be until Friday.
I heart thebaron
Is it possible that there may be a problem with the 24hr Rewards reporting by chance ?
I was actually manually monitoring for 24hrs as part of my share/hr testing and I actually made more than what the 24hr Reward was showing. All BTC/Pay was there in the rest of the stats, but the 24hr was reading a bit low, ~4-5% at the time ? Not a big deal though.

Also, with the recent batch of repairs, is there still a chance that the Hall of Fame's 'private' 26th row will be reimplimented for those of us that don't officially make the Top 25 ? .....along with account ID# highlighting ?
legendary
Fixed a bug in the API:  The current difficulty/PPS rate in the API was not properly updated when the difficulty switched (it was using the highest difficulty rather than the most recent difficulty).  Also fixed the API to not include commas in the hash rates.
legendary
The graphs have been fixed and are a bit more fault tolerant if you have miners that turn on/off.  It's been changed back to 1 hour intervals for speed averages.

Jump to: