Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BTC Guild - Pays TxFees+NMC, Stratum, VarDiff, Private Servers - page 425. (Read 902906 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
hmm seems like theres something going on i cant connect and pool speed is down to 2.5 gh seems like alot of other cannot as well
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
i did try leaving the password field blank in GUIMiner but I still had problems connecting Sad
I'm not sure you can just leave it blank. You can, however, enter any old rubbish (I like using the worker name). If that doesn't work, you'll need to provide more info.

Also, I'm not sure whether you've read this, so: did you have an account at the old pool or only the PPS beta? If the latter, the workers weren't carried over, if I understood eleuthria correctly. In fact, I'm not sure whether the account was, so you should try logging in at https://www.btcguild.com. If that works, check your worker details and make sure your settings point towards the default pool (see https://www.btcguild.com/how_to_connect.php).

If all else fails, you'll have to wait for eleuthria...
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
i did try leaving the password field blank in GUIMiner but I still had problems connecting Sad
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
cant seem to create a password for my workers.
You don't need to, they're ignored anyway...
yes he did switch the beta pool to the main pool but he should be on later and fix the problems as he always does
I've gone back to deepbit too.....but only because I can get their PPS working
cant seem to create a password for my workers.

Im also a bit confused as to what you've done with the PPS pool. woke up Saturday and all mu miners were down - have you moved it away from beta ? I can't seem to connect anymore
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Instructions for merged mining will be posted as soon as its available.  I'm eager to get this into testing, just waiting on shadders to do a few more tweaks to improve PoolServerJ's efficiency with merged mining.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
id like to opt in for testing on merged mining

I'm interested too.. what do we need to do?
id like to opt in for testing on merged mining
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Everything switched over seamlessly in terms of workers/users (except for the old PPS Guild only accounts).  If your miners are active, they are currently working on the main pool (PPS).

Thanks for making everything so easy for us..    Cheesy
legendary
Damn  Sad old topic locked. I feel like I just lost an old friend.

Yeah, I thought about it last night and decided it would probably be best to start a brand new thread.  This current incarnation of BTC Guild is quite a bit different than the original one, and a significant amount of the information in that thread was completely irrelevant to begin with from when we were first starting out.

--- Update ---
There was a recent batch of restarts which means you may have received a number of "Unknown" shares in your stats.  There are no more restarts expected until Merged Mining is ready for the primary pool.
legendary
So, I read the last few pages of the other thread, and now this one, and one thing wasn't clear.  At least not clear to me, maybe I'm just feeling dense today.  Also, I wanted to subscribe to this thread so I don't have to go looking for news and updates.

My workers appear to be using the new PPS system without any action from me.  Will this just keep working, or do I need to change anything?

While we are at it, are you down to a single server?  My failover proxy has like 4 different (old) hosts set up for BTC Guild.  Should I drop them all down to just a single entry for btcguild.com?

Everything switched over seamlessly in terms of workers/users (except for the old PPS Guild only accounts).  If your miners are active, they are currently working on the main pool (PPS).  You can remove ALL failover hosts for btcguild.com on your miners.  We have one URL (its been this way for a few months): btcguild.com

The old ones still point to the server, but they are not separate servers.
Activity: 383
Damn  Sad old topic locked. I feel like I just lost an old friend.
kjj
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
So, I read the last few pages of the other thread, and now this one, and one thing wasn't clear.  At least not clear to me, maybe I'm just feeling dense today.  Also, I wanted to subscribe to this thread so I don't have to go looking for news and updates.

My workers appear to be using the new PPS system without any action from me.  Will this just keep working, or do I need to change anything?

While we are at it, are you down to a single server?  My failover proxy has like 4 different (old) hosts set up for BTC Guild.  Should I drop them all down to just a single entry for btcguild.com?
ok well i have tried all my passswords many times and to no avail is there a way you can reset my password and such on the old.btcguild.com bc if i use the reset link it resets it on the new website not the old one it seems
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
Valid % has been added to the table.
That looks awesome...much better than a seperate column.

The performance of the new PPS pool is unbelieveable. I have generated a whole 1 stale in over 2,000 shares and it came from a laggy-Wifi-connected machine using 1 worker account that has 4 actual worker threads....so basically my own fault.

Keep up the good work.
legendary
Any chance of an ACCEPTED % in the Accepted totals cell at the bottom of the stats ?
(since there are officially stats for 3 different types of 'bad' shares and a single GOOD # is easier...)

I'll add a Valid % column to the end of the table for each worker/total in just a few minutes.
Awesome....
Last but definately not least..LOL..... New Pool seems to be missing the 24hr counter, or will that appear only after the first 24 hours is complete ?

24 hour rewards (and more historical rewards) will be coming back soon.  I'm working on adding a much more sophisticated logging of historical earnings so you can get more useful graphs.  I wanted to finish those before switching, but the stability at the old servers forced me to push the move forward before those changes were ready.

Valid % has been added to the table.
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
Any chance of an ACCEPTED % in the Accepted totals cell at the bottom of the stats ?
(since there are officially stats for 3 different types of 'bad' shares and a single GOOD # is easier...)

I'll add a Valid % column to the end of the table for each worker/total in just a few minutes.
Awesome....
Last but definately not least..LOL..... New Pool seems to be missing the 24hr counter, or will that appear only after the first 24 hours is complete ?
legendary

Jump to: