Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BTC Guild - Pays TxFees+NMC, Stratum, VarDiff, Private Servers - page 423. (Read 902906 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Any chance of having the 'Private 26th row' return to the Hall of Fame, for those of us who want to still see how we measure up, even if we do not make the 'Public' Top 25 ?

I'll look into a fix this.  It used to show your actual rank at the bottom if you weren't in the top 25.  Looks like that broke with the Hall of Fame caching every 5 minutes to avoid re-calculating it everytime it was viewed.
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
Any chance of having the 'Private 26th row' return to the Hall of Fame, for those of us who want to still see how we measure up, even if we do not make the 'Public' Top 25 ?

And where do those User ID numbers come from?  I can't find any reference/correlation between my user name and what my User ID may be.
Sam
They used to be highlighted in light yellow (on my crappy monitor anyways....lol). I used to have a user-specific 26th row, because I wasn't fast enough or share count high enough to be top 25.

When I was top-25 (beta-PPS), my user ID# rows were still highlighted in light yellow. This should tell you what your user# is Wink

Also, the API link will tell you what your current user ID is.....the first part of the first line, mine looking like:
{"user":{"user_id":xxxx

https://www.btcguild.com/api.php?api_key= {your API key value}

Hope that helps,
Allan

Yep, found it.  I looked for it yesterday and missed, don't know how.
Thanks,
Sam
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron

And where do those User ID numbers come from?  I can't find any reference/correlation between my user name and what my User ID may be.
Sam
They used to be highlighted in light yellow (on my crappy monitor anyways....lol). I used to have a user-specific 26th row, because I wasn't fast enough or share count high enough to be top 25.

When I was top-25 (beta-PPS), my user ID# rows were still highlighted in light yellow. This should tell you what your user# is Wink

Also, the API link will tell you what your current user ID is.....the first part of the first line, mine looking like:
{"user":{"user_id":xxxx

https://www.btcguild.com/api.php?api_key= {your API key value}

Hope that helps,
Allan
legendary
Think for yourself

And where do those User ID numbers come from?  I can't find any reference/correlation between my user name and what my User ID may be.
Sam
I heart thebaron
legendary
Are you going to implement a 24 hour rewards stat? That was always my favorite..

Very nice pool, always been my favorite. Keep up the good work!

24 hour reward stat will be back tomorrow.  It got delayed due to a bug in the graphs (showing people as the entire speed of the pool instead of just their workers).

Graphs have also been reset, and now update every 15 minutes.  We'll see how long of a time frame can be used for them before its unreadable.  Currently planning on 1 week of data showing up on graphs.

Also banned some users that were negatively affecting the pool this morning with tens of thousands of LP connections.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Are you going to implement a 24 hour rewards stat? That was always my favorite..

Very nice pool, always been my favorite. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

It's showing my workers at 84051157.07 MH/s..  I hope I'm getting paid for all these hashes  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Oooooo, pretty new stats.  Love the spline action.
REF
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
I havent used btcguild for something now. since before it became a PPS pool i had left some coins in my account and hadn't paid them out. I went back yesterday to find the earnings i left there missing (about .68BTC~) so i wasnt to concerned. today i switch one of my miners back to btcguild after mining for a while i went to the site to check my earnings for the last block. To my surprise i found that i had about .70BTC~. i went to my earnings history to check it out. apparently my earnings from the Proportional Rewards where missing until i took part in mining 1 block in the new PPS system.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
if he ever planned to give back the 'secretly-mined NMC to the community if no one caught him.....

lol
legendary
The old unpaid rewards from proportional have now been transferred to the main site.
legendary
Posting advanced notice for anybody who hasn't yet claimed their old rewards:  Payouts on old.btcguild.com will be disabled in approximately 1 hour.  The unpaid amounts remaining on old.btcguild.com will be transferred to the PPS pool, added to your Unpaid Balance.  This process should be completed approximately one to two hours after the old.btcguild.com payments are disabled.
I heart thebaron
also, I am anti botnet and will support a place that is anti-botnet.
For Christ's sake.....GIVE IT A FUCKING REST ALREADY. Move to another pool and quit your crying. No one is forcing you to mine anywhere.

THIS POOL IS NOT PRO-BOTNET. IT NEVER PAID A BOTNET and it NEVER SENT A BOTNET ATTACK TO ANY OTHER POOLS.

Now run along to Slush's Pool and be sure to give him Da' mad-shit dope-ass props when you arrive IN HIS POOL's THREAD.
(then be sure to ask him WHY he took so long to pay out 8 decimal pts BTC, while every other pool was doing so and if he ever planned to give back the 'secretly-mined NMC to the community if no one caught him.....while he used his miners to get his pool stable WITHOUT telling anyone, while putting THEIR BTC INCOME AND MINING PERFORMANCE IN JEOPARDY IN THE PROCESS)

In short,

PISS OFF.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780
Shitcoin Minimalist
PPS only? Great, me switch to Deepbit.

Yeah, no reason to stay here any longer.
legendary
Tonight I will be copying over the unpaid rewards from old.btcguild.com.  Idle miner emails will also be re-enabled.  ETA is 6 PM (PST).

Part of this update will also include enabling the cron script that will regularly log user shares in order to add graphs and 24 hour reward statistics.  The 24h statistics will be available on Thursday (~6 PM), and the graphs on Friday (~noon).
legendary
Well, I've managed to bring it down by two numbers on the error code.  Now it says error 401: Unauthorized.  But yeah, I've aleady sent an e-mail a few days ago that was never responded to.  ^_^  Glad to know I'm in good hands.

On another note, I went ahead and decided to toss btcguild.com:8332 into my browser:
A username and password are being requested by http://btcguild.com:8332. The site says: "realm"

My question now is WTF and who the hell put that together?

Sent you a PM, having problems sending emails through btcguild.com address currently.
Activity: 378
Well, I've managed to bring it down by two numbers on the error code.  Now it says error 401: Unauthorized.  But yeah, I've aleady sent an e-mail a few days ago that was never responded to.  ^_^  Glad to know I'm in good hands.

On another note, I went ahead and decided to toss btcguild.com:8332 into my browser:
A username and password are being requested by http://btcguild.com:8332. The site says: "realm"

My question now is WTF and who the hell put that together?
Activity: 361
could we get the 24 hour rewards thing back ?

thanks Smiley
legendary
Think for yourself
3 days and no more info while other pools have been running for a while, why cant he figure it out? Does he not understand it, is it something else? would love to know...

Only one LARGE pool has made the switch so far, and that is slush.  And I have never hidden the fact that slush is significantly more experienced and knowledgable on the inner workings of both bitcoin and merged mining.  He made the first pool.

I'm waiting on shadders to work out some of the final parts of merged mining, specifically related to Long Poll situations, with PoolServerJ before I risk implementing it on the live pool.  I'm assuming a risk when I implement it.  If something goes wrong, I have to start buying up BTC/NMC to payout user rewards.

You're welcome to go to a different pool and either come back when its done, or just stay wherever you end up.  Merged mining is not being added until I'm confident its ready.

Again, I'm a fan of the conservative approach.  But is Merged Mining really a good idea?
Just wondering,
Sam
Jump to: