Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 3. (Read 274754 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Hey Pablo,

The time on my butterbot app keeps changing randomly. It was originally set to give values at 9:00 and 21:00. Then, two days later, it started giving values for 5:00 and 17:00. The next day, today, it is giving values for 11:00 and 23:00. I haven't changed any settings on the app, chrome, or my computer. Any ideas of how I can fix this?

Hey Bitcopia Smiley,
   Butter actually gets the time from your computer clock, could you please make sure your computers time is set properly before we begin debugging this issue? If that's not the issue, please drop me an email at [email protected] and I will go ahead an debug this for you post-haste Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Hey Pablo,

The time on my butterbot app keeps changing randomly. It was originally set to give values at 9:00 and 21:00. Then, two days later, it started giving values for 5:00 and 17:00. The next day, today, it is giving values for 11:00 and 23:00. I haven't changed any settings on the app, chrome, or my computer. Any ideas of how I can fix this?
legendary
I'd like to take this opportunity to report to the community that our search for funding to finish Butter-X is unfortunately not going very well. As a foreign company we face a lot of unique issues. We are following some leads and as promised a resolution to the X situation will be given in December.

Should we not be able to raise the required funds to finish X, those of you who wish will be given the opportunity to use the Beta for a short period and take a look at where our efforts have been directed. I think most of you will find it has been a worthwhile project and we are striving to find the funds needed to bring it home.

We will also be refocusing our energy on further developing BB.

Please let me know if anyone needs anything at all.

Pablo.
legendary
Just to let you guys know that I updated my GPG keys in my signature and elsewhere in the thread to use the common email account [email protected] account instead of the ones we used to use in the beginning, please update your references as necessary.

Pablo.
legendary
I try different settings and I never get profits. In run test, 1 week the losses are always between -3 to -6% and from 07/26/2014 to 10/26/2014 the losses are between -30% to -45%.

Hi Tixel Smiley,
    This is due to the price crash over the last few months and back testing being denominated in USD. Trading algorithms are not immune to price crashes but EMA is particularly resilient because it is suited to getting out of price crashes early and into climbs. The issue right now is that we have to wait for the market to signal a recovery and for the algorithm to recognize a true climb. Assuming you had been there at the beginning of the cycle (crash) you should end up with more BTC than you started into the "up" cycle.

Bots require volatility for short term profit and a long term outlook to account for mean deviating markets in sustained crashes and even in sustained upswings.

Please drop me an email if you need any one on one help Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I try different settings and I never get profits. In run test, 1 week the losses are always between -3 to -6% and from 07/26/2014 to 10/26/2014 the losses are between -30% to -45%.
legendary
Friends,
   We will be migrating all services to another host over the next week or so, there may be periods when butter-bot.com or butter-x.com and associated services may be down. Please be patient with us Smiley.

As always I am only an email away.

Pablo
[email protected]
legendary
I'll subscribe again as soon as some Chinese no fee exchange is added.

Sounds fair to me Smiley.

I'll keep you posted on that, though I don't expect it in the immediate future.

Pablo.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I'll subscribe again as soon as some Chinese no fee exchange is added.
legendary
Are you seeking active investors or silent partners?

Either works for us.

We need to raise about 250k to support a dev team for the next year or so.

Pablo.

EDIT: We would of course prefer active partners who can contribute expertise or experience. But we'll take what we can get Smiley.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
Are you seeking active investors or silent partners?
legendary
Butter-X Update

Hey guys Smiley,
   Been getting a lot of emails regarding Butter-X.

As I mentioned in a past post we are about 85-90% done with the system and it is being live tested. The reason we have not yet launched is that, being a foreign company, we are having to work extra hard to secure funds to add the necessary team members we will need both to finish the software, but more importantly, to monitor and provide support for BX once it is deployed to our many thousands of users.

We have given ourselves a deadline till the end of the year to get this resolved or come up with an alternative until we can find the funding to complete launch.

If anyone has any feedback or suggestions on this, pleased drop me an email, I will be happy to discuss any issues with you guys one on one.

Pablo.
legendary
Hey all,

Not been in the forum for a few months.  Mining became a choir.  So now looking at trading.  Found a site called BUTTER BOT which has lead me here.  My question is:

DOES THIS WORK?

CAN I START WITH $10 AND DOUBLE, TRIPPLE THIS IN A SHORT TIME?

Really I am looking for you guys in this forum to sell this to me as I just dont have time to read teh whole 118 pages lol.

Thanks

Shaun

Hi Shaun Smiley,
   I think there may be a confusion as to the purpose of the software. Butter is NOT a profit system, but rather a way to automate EMA trading. Although there is much data behind EMA trading suggesting that it is profitable long term, a lot of your results depend on you investing time to learn the system, back test your own settings, and develop your own risk profile, etc. Although we are happy to provide general feedback and guidance on whatever settings or profiles you wish to discuss, the onus is on the user to develop there own best settings.

Please see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/goomboos-journal-60501

I hope that helps, please drop me an email if you need anything at all, and sorry for the late reply.

Pablo.
[email protected]
legendary
Cry I am not able to get it work. its just on a complete stand still for me

Hey Pathal,
   Sorry for the late reply, I missed the last two posts on the forum for some reason Smiley.

Did you not have good results with the help I provided by email? Please remember that Butter only trades when the market reverses itself and we have been on an up trend for the past few days, so that may be part of the issues. I am happy to provide some more help, just drop me an email.

Pablo.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey all,

Not been in the forum for a few months.  Mining became a choir.  So now looking at trading.  Found a site called BUTTER BOT which has lead me here.  My question is:

DOES THIS WORK?

CAN I START WITH $10 AND DOUBLE, TRIPPLE THIS IN A SHORT TIME?

Really I am looking for you guys in this forum to sell this to me as I just dont have time to read teh whole 118 pages lol.

Thanks

Shaun
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
 Cry I am not able to get it work. its just on a complete stand still for me
legendary
Hi All / Pablo.

what are not the best settings for a starter  Huh

thanks in advanced.

Hi Pathal Smiley,
  Please email me at [email protected], I will be glad to help you one on one.

Pablo.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Hi All / Pablo.

what are not the best settings for a starter  Huh

thanks in advanced.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
How are people finding the Beta?

I'd be interested again soon, but my sub expired a while ago...

Glad to see this still evolving  Grin
legendary
JFYI everyone, Beta list for this round is culled and filled.

We should be starting the new Beta testers out by Mid September, looking forward to a more public discussion of BX Smiley.

Pablo.

Good morning Pablo.
is there a update considering the above message?

Hi Pathal Smiley,
  Yes, we added another group to the Beta test and they have been up and running since early September if memory serves Smiley.

Hope that helps.

Pablo.
Pages:
Jump to: