Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 9. (Read 274754 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
What is Butter Cream.. Could you point me to the thread page that announced it and what it is..

Thanks!

Try page 1 of this thread?

There is nothing about butter cream on page 1.  It's not even on google search.  In fact, other than a few people talking about it, there is no info in this entire thread about it.

Hi Gazza Smiley,
  Butter-Cream is our new Flagship product. It is a hosted bot solution with multiple indicators, (EMA, Bollinger Bands, MACD, RSI, etc.). What's really cool about it is that you can build your own strategy, you don't need to know any programming and pretty much the most novice person could put together a multiple indicator, complex strategy in a few minutes and back test it live.

Butter-Cream will go into closed Beta around the first or second week of May and we plan to deploy it soon afterword :=).

If you have any more questions about it, please just let me know Smiley.

Pablo.

Butter-Cream will go into closed Beta around the first or second week of May and we plan to deploy it soon afterword :=).

Woo hoo!   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
What is Butter Cream.. Could you point me to the thread page that announced it and what it is..

Thanks!

There is nothing about butter cream on page 1.  It's not even on google search.  In fact, other than a few people talking about it, there is no info in this entire thread about it.

Hi Gazza Smiley,
  Butter-Cream is our new Flagship product. It is a hosted bot solution with multiple indicators, (EMA, Bollinger Bands, MACD, RSI, etc.). What's really cool about it is that you can build your own strategy, you don't need to know any programming and pretty much the most novice person could put together a multiple indicator, complex strategy in a few minutes and back test it live.

If you have any more questions about it, please just let me know Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Thanks!

LOL  Nice try Donk..  Keep your trap shut if you dont know what your talking about..

Hey, I'll be your Donk if you keep the tinnies flowing Smiley Reading the thread, or God help us using google, wouldn't be too hard really but hey beer talks Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Thanks!

LOL  Nice try Donk..  Keep your trap shut if you dont know what your talking about..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Thanks!

Thanks!

Activity: 112

Thanks!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
where is the different about demo and not?
and what is this buttercream ? do we get it if we purchase the normal butterbot?
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi, i've a question, if i turn off the pc or google chrome the bot continue to work or not?

nope. chrome must be kept open+online to have butterbot working.
Thank you, i've buy it today xD there is any strategy for bitstamp user? i'm now set ema 15,31
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Hi, i've a question, if i turn off the pc or google chrome the bot continue to work or not?

nope. chrome must be kept open+online to have butterbot working.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 93
Can I connect 2 different ButterBots to a single bitcoin trading account ?
Mainly just one bot will be connected to the account and it will run a regular trading strategy - but it will have a reserve for let's say 3 bitcoins. So it won't touch the 3 bitcoins from the account.

The second butterbot will be connected to the same account, but it will have the trading deactivated with very large threshold values (too bad we have to use workarounds like these for now) and its sole purpose will be to sell those 3 bitcoins with the trailing stop loss. Could this work ?

In this way those 3 bitcoins will be sold when the proper time will come, and at the same time the trading on that account won't be deactivated, it will continue with the first bot, because only the second bot with the TSL will be deactivated after TSL threshold met.
Hi Pablo,

Will there be a limit to how many accounts that one person can buy with Butter-Cream?

Hey Smiley,
  You may only have one account associated per email address, but otherwise there will not be a limitation. If this becomes a problem for users I am sure we can find a work around.

Because you will be able to create your own strategies with multiple indicators and have as many as you like on file, the limitation will actually be on how many different strategies (bots) you can have active at any one time so as to keep server resources manageable. But we will allow users to scale up if they want to run more than say a few bots.

Hope that helps Smiley.

Pablo.

Yes, that helps. That is real good news. Thanks a lot.
legendary
Hi Pablo,

Will there be a limit to how many accounts that one person can buy with Butter-Cream?

Hey Smiley,
  You may only have one account associated per email address, but otherwise there will not be a limitation. If this becomes a problem for users I am sure we can find a work around.

Because you will be able to create your own strategies with multiple indicators and have as many as you like on file, the limitation will actually be on how many different strategies (bots) you can have active at any one time so as to keep server resources manageable. But we will allow users to scale up if they want to run more than say a few bots.

Hope that helps Smiley.

Pablo.
Hi Pablo,

legendary
it's all gone a bit quiet around here - has attention shifted to another thread and I didn't notice? Smiley

Hey Smiley,
   Nope, still chugging along on this thread (though it's gotten quite thick); I've been focusing my attention on Butter-Cream and haven't had a chance to post recently. I will be prepping some stills from the new platform in a couple of weeks though and there should be some other "big" news coming as soon as we get some paperwork out of the way :=).

Pablo.
Go some stats to share like the profits with all people who are using the bot with the best winning strategy?

For Butter-Cream? Not yet, but it will be pretty transparent, you will be able to track your profit live very easily and people should be able to share strategies that work with others so it should all be there Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 518
it's all gone a bit quiet around here - has attention shifted to another thread and I didn't notice? Smiley

Hey Smiley,
   Nope, still chugging along on this thread (though it's gotten quite thick); I've been focusing my attention on Butter-Cream and haven't had a chance to post recently. I will be prepping some stills from the new platform in a couple of weeks though and there should be some other "big" news coming as soon as we get some paperwork out of the way :=).

Pablo.
Go some stats to share like the profits with all people who are using the bot with the best winning strategy?
legendary

Hey Smiley,

Pablo.

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Hi,
  Thank you for this GREAT product, and especially the free trial option, great sign of faith in your product.  So far I would absolutely recommend this program to anyone for it's easy setup and ease of use.  with that in mind

I'm getting odd results from backtesting #'s and live trading vs. what I would expect.  What am I not understanding about how this bot is working vs. others?

Example: Most EMA bots I can set with the following and get an hourly small but successful BTC profit as long as there is some even minor volatility occurring:
Sell Over - 0.00001500
Buy Under - 0.00001500
Short EMA - 3
Long EMA - 20
Threshold 1 Buy - 0.0500
Threshold 1 Sell - 0.1000
Amount to Sell - 0.25 or 0.025

With these same settings on Butter Bot, or even adjusting the settings for every option in between - the back testing doesn't show a profit until I apply nearly the opposite settings I normally would, like the following.  In the example I did it over a 3 week period, but I set the dates back even 6 months and still showed the same increasing % in profits:

Of course if I apply this to live trading it doesn't have the same success, but it also doesn't start a terrible trailing loss either, only lost a couple $, it actually profited more than a couple times.  Curious what others recent experience was, bad, successful, unexpected?

Why is butter-bots back-testing showing these counter-intuitive settings as successful?  Alot of it has to do with how the trade fee is set.  Is the trade fee setting based on % or $?   I was pasting in the trade fee BTC-e was showing when I setup the same trade manually on their site.  That may have answered most of my question, but I'm still seeing some similar odd results when leaving the trade fee at default, 0.20.

Regards,
~ MD

If there was no trade fee it would be profitable... Unfortunly there is a trade fee so .
Pages:
Jump to: