Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 5. (Read 274754 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
JFYI everyone, Beta list for this round is culled and filled.

We should be starting the new Beta testers out by Mid September, looking forward to a more public discussion of BX Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 868
Impossible is Nothing
Hi

As this post is way too Big. It is harder to find some posts about some recommended setting for Bitstamp.

I am looking for some setting for long a short strategies.

Regards

In case you missed it :

Starter Settings

We recommend the following starter for all exchanges in the current market:

Short EMA: 15    Long EMA: 31
Buy 1: 0    Buy 2: 1
Sell 1: 0    Sell 2: 1
1 hour time window.

Please also make sure to set a tick offset.

Please contact me if you have any doubts:).

Pablo.

Hey Smiley,
  Please keep in mind these are "starter" settings. There is no such thing as "optimum" setting profiles for "everyone" as all traders have different trading goals, experiences, and risk profiles. We suggest you try the starter settings out with 40 USD or so and then use the back testing engine to optimize your settings to suit your own trading needs. As you gain experience, you can add to your trading fund.

Just drop me an email if you need any feedback Smiley.

Pablo.

Just send a PM to you. I have asked a very newbie question Smiley

Answered!

Please email me if you have any other questions :=).

Pablo.

Thank you and I might have it
legendary
Hi

As this post is way too Big. It is harder to find some posts about some recommended setting for Bitstamp.

Regards

In case you missed it :

Starter Settings

1 hour time window.

Pablo.

Hey Smiley,
  Please keep in mind these are "starter" settings. There is no such thing as "optimum" setting profiles for "everyone" as all traders have different trading goals, experiences, and risk profiles. We suggest you try the starter settings out with 40 USD or so and then use the back testing engine to optimize your settings to suit your own trading needs. As you gain experience, you can add to your trading fund.

Pablo.

Answered!

Please email me if you have any other questions :=).

Pablo.
Impossible is Nothing
Hi

Regards

In case you missed it :

Starter Settings

1 hour time window.

Pablo.

Hey Smiley,

Pablo.

legendary
Hi

Regards

In case you missed it :

Starter Settings

1 hour time window.

Pablo.

Hey Smiley,

Pablo.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Hi

Regards

In case you missed it :

Starter Settings

1 hour time window.

Pablo.
Impossible is Nothing
Hi

Regards

legendary
Volunteers coming along great! Only a few spots left!

Smiley

Pablo.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Announcement

Friends,
  We will soon be expanding the Beta testing group on Butter-X, please email me if you are interested in joining the program for our hosted solution in the testing phase. Your input will help shape our next generation software and we will provide valuable rewards for our active Beta testers once the Butter-X goes live Smiley.

Email: [email protected]
Subject: Butter-X Beta
Requirements: You must be a current Butter-Bot subscriber

Pablo.

Very nice Smiley.
legendary
Announcement

Friends,
  We will soon be expanding the Beta testing group on Butter-X, please email me if you are interested in joining the program for our hosted solution in the testing phase. Your input will help shape our next generation software and we will provide valuable rewards for our active Beta testers once Butter-X goes live Smiley.

Email: [email protected]
Subject: Butter-X Beta
Requirements: You must be a current Butter-Bot subscriber

Pablo.
legendary
Pablo,

It would be very helpful if Butter-X had a reporting function that could be utilized to help accountants do capital gains when filing taxes each year. Something formatted nicely that could be printed instead of having to mess with screenshots of exchange data.

-NginUS

Hey NGIN Smiley,
  I wasn't alerted to your reply, sorry about the late answer.

Seems quite reasonable to me, I'll talk to the dev about it Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Pablo,

It would be very helpful if Butter-X had a reporting function that could be utilized to help accountants do capital gains when filing taxes each year. Something formatted nicely that could be printed instead of having to mess with screenshots of exchange data.

-NginUS
legendary
areyou planning to implement this bot to trade into coinbase?

Hey Smiley,
  Not at this time, it's not really the kind of exchange where bots work that well. It is definitely something we will look into in the future though as circumstances change :=).

Pablo.
crk
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
areyou planning to implement this bot to trade into coinbase?
legendary
Hey Guys Smiley,
  Just checking in, hope everyone is having a great weekend Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Pablo,
Just to get it clear, 'preferential' doesn't mean free? If so, what price range current users should expect for the upgrade?
Also, if someone decides not to upgrade (concerning it's not free), are you going to continue the work on Butter Bot development or current version is the last one?

Thanks  Smiley

Hey Gentle Smiley,
   We don't have a final plan yet but we will most likely migrate peoples' remaining time on Butter-Bot to BX based on both how much time they have left and whether they were early adopters. So if someone was among the first to sign up and they maintained a current sub throughout they may end with a free migration to BX of their remaining time (or perhaps something better) while other subscribers will be subject to partial credit of their remaining time on the new platform on a scale of antiquity and constancy. We will work with the community to come up with a fair transition program once we have finally tallies on everything. Migrations will be completely optional and we will maintain development on Butter.

You have to keep in mind that BX costs us several times more per customer in terms of maintenance, development, hosting, etc., than Butter does (because it's so much more feature rich) so we have to be very careful on how we scale this as to maintain long term viability.

I hope that answers your questions :=).

Pablo.

PS: As a general update, we are about 80% done with BX. As I mentioned before, we have some prominent members of the community Beta testing it now but we have run into a snag in terms of needing some extra Ruby developers both to help us complete the software, but more importantly because our current team would not be able to support the debugging and growth needs of the thousands of users the launched platform should reach, so we are trying to get that done with and then pump out the software as fast as possible. Getting a qualified person is quite harder than you might believe for a start-up but we will hopefully get there soon Smiley.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Pablo,
Just to get it clear, 'preferential' doesn't mean free? If so, what price range current users should expect for the upgrade?
Also, if someone decides not to upgrade (concerning it's not free), are you going to continue the work on Butter Bot development or current version is the last one?

Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Hi Pablo,
I'm sorry if this was already explained but this thread is already quite huge...
So, because my subscription for Butter Bot finishes quite soon, I was wondering if in case I decide to extend it an upgrade to Butter-X will be included?

Hi Gentle,
   Yes, customers with current subscriptions will get preferential upgrades to Butter-X.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi Pablo,
I'm sorry if this was already explained but this thread is already quite huge...
So, because my subscription for Butter Bot finishes quite soon, I was wondering if in case I decide to extend it an upgrade to Butter-X will be included?
legendary
Hey Guys Smiley,
   Just want to let everyone know we are churning along Fine and Dandy. We are working on getting some extra devs to crank BX out faster and I will update everyone as soon as we have any news Smiley.

Pablo.
Pages:
Jump to: